Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week whatever/ The last quarter

4 posters

Go down

Week whatever/ The last quarter Empty Week whatever/ The last quarter

Post  Willbacker December 13th 2015, 1:14 pm

Yep the stretch run.

Seahawks/Ravens- I'm only putting this up cuz the Hawks be favored by 12 pts and all our games this year have been decided by 8 or less. We shall see.

Steelers/Bengals- This ones for you Hurp. GO BENGALS!! F THE STEELERS!!

Bills/Eagles- This is interesting cuz of the McCoy/Chip Kelly facter

Falcons/Panthers- I think this is gonna be closer than people think. Falcons are desperate.

49ers/Browns- Curious to see how Manzel is gonna do. I'm also wondering how Gabbert is gonna look. He used to be my favorite whupping boy before I joined this site but now he's looking pretty damn good.

Colts/Jags- An interesting AFCSouth battle. Hope the Jags win just to tighten things up.

Titans/Jets- Normally wouldn't talk about this one but this soooo important if the Jets got a chance

Raiders/Broncos- With more film out on Oswiler the Raiders may do something. Come on throw a monkeywrench into this.

Lions/Rams- Will this be watched or will the Lion fan be sleeping. The only time this shouldn't be watched is if you're getting laid then I understand.

Patriots/Texans- Come on JJ

Giants/Dolphins- Again only mentioning this is cuz I'm off this week and is what gets fucking delivered. Fuuuck!! but I'll watch lol
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Week whatever/ The last quarter Empty Re: Week whatever/ The last quarter

Post  MaddMatter December 13th 2015, 1:32 pm

Aaron Donald vs Travis Swanson.

It's going to get ugly up front for Detroit. lol we drafted a bust in tight end in Eric Ebum and passed on Suhs replacement in Donald lmfao.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 13th 2015, 3:39 pm

27-0 Jets up at the Half
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 13th 2015, 7:24 pm

Jets have a strong chance to have a winning record. Not bad
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 13th 2015, 10:12 pm

LOL NFL Officiating is absolute garbage.

Theo Riddick called for a chop block.....when he's the only guy blocking James Laurinatius, so instead of first and goal at 9, Lions end up getting into a 3rd and 33 from their own 20 or so yard line.

Rams called for holding, somewhere? I guess? Maybe by a parent holding a baby?, during Tavon Austins TD return.

Oh and for those counting at home.

Aaron Donald: 3 sacks
Eric Ebum: 3 Catches

I'd go with the 3 sacks over the 3 catches for 17 yards or whatever the fuck he had.

I've literally come down to only watching the Lions lose every week and watching nothing else. The NFL is a complete joke.

And Martin Mayhew, you are just as bad as Millen. "LETS TAKE A TIGHT END 10th OVERALL!"

Ebron, a tight end who can't block and has the highest drop rate of any tight end in the NFL, was drafted over players such as Aaron Donal (All Pro DT) Good thing we didn't need a defensive tackle for when Suh left, Taylor Lewan (Who as you guys may remember, I was not a fan of coming out of Michigan), because, why would we need a Left tackle? And also Odel Beckham, who, would look like shit next to Calvin Johnson, but that's because Jim Caldwell is the only person that can successfully take Calvin Johnson out of a game.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 14th 2015, 6:00 pm

Doctors prescribed an AFCSouth team for the Patriots. Take one of these and get a good nights sleep and everything will be allright.

Packers won by ground and pound? Talk about climate change.

Horses at one time hauled the freight now its done by Mack trucks. Get out the way or I'll flatten your ass. Peyton is probally saying "Yep not ready yet coach".

Falcons are flying south for the winter and the way they're going they won't stop until they hit the South Pole.

The Redskins were over on the sideline doing the winddance in Chicago. You know just a little extra for that FG attempt.

Todd Bowles and his fleet of mechanics have the Jets engines finely tweaked and tuned.

Sorry to hear about Dalton but the backup QB has a hot girlfriend. So theres some perks.

Johnny Football was like keep your gold I got the money money.

It was fan appreciation day in St Louis and a bunch of surfers showed up. Narly.

Jags are like dammit we are the loser kings and if anybody is gonna represent this division its gonna be us.

Brees had to show the rookie Jameis that he's not quite ready for the bigtime just yet. Baby steps

Phillip Rivers tried to drive his troops to victory at the end but he's no General Washington. He couldn't throw that doller across the river.

Yeah Seattle sure picked a good time to visit Baltimore when we had the services of a pickle farmer at QB and a swiss cheeze secondary. I'm talking about that stinky swiss cheeze.

Lesean McCoy talked so much before the game that after the game he was put on the injury report for severe laragynitis.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:LOL NFL Officiating is absolute garbage.

Theo Riddick called for a chop block.....when he's the only guy blocking James Laurinatius, so instead of first and goal at 9, Lions end up getting into a 3rd and 33 from their own 20 or so yard line.

Rams called for holding, somewhere? I guess? Maybe by a parent holding a baby?, during Tavon Austins TD return.

Oh and for those counting at home.

Aaron Donald: 3 sacks
Eric Ebum: 3 Catches

I'd go with the 3 sacks over the 3 catches for 17 yards or whatever the fuck he had.

I've literally come down to only watching the Lions lose every week and watching nothing else. The NFL is a complete joke.

And Martin Mayhew, you are just as bad as Millen. "LETS TAKE A TIGHT END 10th OVERALL!"

Ebron, a tight end who can't block and has the highest drop rate of any tight end in the NFL, was drafted over players such as Aaron Donal (All Pro DT) Good thing we didn't need a defensive tackle for when Suh left, Taylor Lewan (Who as you guys may remember, I was not a fan of coming out of Michigan), because, why would we need a Left tackle? And also Odel Beckham, who, would look like shit next to Calvin Johnson, but that's because Jim Caldwell is the only person that can successfully take Calvin Johnson out of a game.

lol matt is so mad
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 14th 2015, 11:59 pm

Willbacker wrote:Yep the stretch run.

Seahawks/Ravens- I'm only putting this up cuz the Hawks be favored by 12 pts and all our games this year have been decided by 8 or less. We shall see.

Falcons/Panthers- I think this is gonna be closer than people think. Falcons are desperate.

49ers/Browns- Curious to see how Manzel is gonna do. I'm also wondering how Gabbert is gonna look. He used to be my favorite whupping boy before I joined this site but now he's looking pretty damn good.

Colts/Jags- An interesting AFCSouth battle. Hope the Jags win just to tighten things up.

Titans/Jets- Normally wouldn't talk about this one but this soooo important if the Jets got a chance

Raiders/Broncos- With more film out on Oswiler the Raiders may do something. Come on throw a monkeywrench into this.

Lions/Rams- Will this be watched or will the Lion fan be sleeping. The only time this shouldn't be watched is if you're getting laid then I understand.

Giants/Dolphins- Again only mentioning this is cuz I'm off this week and is what gets fucking delivered. Fuuuck!! but I'll watch lol

lol good shit man, thanks for the humor
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Yep the stretch run.

lol good shit man, thanks for the humor

lol I think you copied the wrong one but I remember as a kid I said to my mom "Hey Ma I want to be a comedian when I grow up" and she looked at me and said "You better go out and get a real job cuz I'm not supporting you for the rest of my life".
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down