Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 15 i think lol

4 posters

Go down

Week 15 i think lol Empty Week 15 i think lol

Post  Willbacker December 20th 2015, 11:45 am

Jets won a tough one last night. You don't got to win them pretty just win. I already forgot his name but #90 of the Boys seems like he's gonna be a serious badass.

There is a lot of mismatches this week but there's a few good ones.

Bears/Vikings- Vikings really need this one to solidify their playoff status but the Bears are one of those teams you just don't know what you gonna get.

Texans/Colts- Battle for 1st place in AFCSouth

Panthers/Giants- Sorry but I'd like to see Panthers lose this and the Beckham Jr/Norman matchup is gonna be classic

Bills/Redskins- A must win for both teams especially Bills

Broncos/Steelers- 2 teams I don't like but there's one I hate way more lol

Cards/Eagles- Sun night and a very important playoff game

Lions/Saints- Mon night and tho neither team will make playoffs still an outstanding matchup.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Week 15 i think lol Empty Re: Week 15 i think lol

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 21st 2015, 6:22 pm

That Panthers game though. Odell Beckham Jr is scum. Josh Norman got beat around that whole game. One game suspension is too little for intentionally trying to take a man's head off
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 22nd 2015, 5:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:That Panthers game though. Odell Beckham Jr is scum. Josh Norman got beat around that whole game. One game suspension is too little for intentionally trying to take a man's head off

Yeah I used to like Beckham but after seeing those cheap shots and acting like he was the only player on the whole universe after that TD made me hate that piece of shit.

Our highschools act more mature than him.

Also, did he stomp on Norman a little bit on that TD?

As for Lions, if Caldwell stays I'm shooting myself in the face

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 23rd 2015, 1:29 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:That Panthers game though. Odell Beckham Jr is scum. Josh Norman got beat around that whole game. One game suspension is too little for intentionally trying to take a man's head off

Yeah I used to like Beckham but after seeing those cheap shots and acting like he was the only player on the whole universe after that TD made me hate that piece of shit.

He tried to step over him like as a taunt but norman got out of the way of that bs.

Dont quite understand where this bat story has risen, shit makes no sense.
We bring a bat out every game, supposed to symbolize something, dont really know but whatever. But he said it intimidated him so he decided it was a good idea to throw punches and start spearing people. Wheres the connection
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 23rd 2015, 5:35 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

He tried to step over him like as a taunt but norman got out of the way of that bs.

We bring a bat out every game, supposed to symbolize something, dont really know but whatever. But he said it intimidated him so he decided it was a good idea to throw punches and start spearing people. Wheres the connection

Like I said, he just seems like a pissed off, sand in the vagina, 15 year old.

What a fucking pussy/punk bitch.

S, I do have one very important question.

What's it like to play meaningless games in December because you've already locked up Home Field? All I ever watch is meaningless games for draft position.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 24th 2015, 3:02 am

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Like I said, he just seems like a pissed off, sand in the vagina, 15 year old.

What a fucking pussy/punk bitch.

S, I do have one very important question.

What's it like to play meaningless games in December because you've already locked up Home Field? All I ever watch is meaningless games for draft position.
Actually I think one more win and we clinch home field. All we have right now is the bye week. But regardless, pretty damn good. Really just praying no one gets injured during this stretch of games but we still play hard and we can somehow bust out this undefeated season.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 12:44 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Ya and people are trying to defend him because of that. Just idiotic
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 25th 2015, 6:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Its really unbelievable how those two guys got out of control and the zebras just kept letting it happen. When I first seen the replay I was like get rid of him for the rest of the year and maybe even some games next year. one game is not enough. That was brutally intentional and could have cost somebody a career. Now with the bats get that shit off the field this aint baseball. wtf.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Its really unbelievable how those two guys got out of control and the zebras just kept letting it happen. When I first seen the replay I was like get rid of him for the rest of the year and maybe even some games next year. one game is not enough. That was brutally intentional and could have cost somebody a career. Now with the bats get that shit off the field this aint baseball. wtf.

I heard someone make this point on a show and I can see this being true. They said Goodell probably said only one game because he didn't want Odell to appeal and win the appeal because the length was too long.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down