Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 16 Merry Christmas Week

+5
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
HurpDurpHurray
Willbacker
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 16 Merry Christmas Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 16 Merry Christmas Week

Post  Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:You know after that shit show I had to drop in.

Puppetz has it right. Only confusion was Slater thought he could pick direction.

Bill was technically right. The O sucked. OL was down to last guy on roster while Waddle (Pats 3rd string LG, ya hes new to me too) was on the sideline "hurt" when in reality he didnt want anymore of the Jets DL. Over and over the Jets DL slapped the Pats around. Pancakes galore, OL on their backs, embarrassing. The best team the Pats had was on D. Do I agree? No, I have a battered Tom Brady, Im giving him the ball BBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTTT........ It shouldn't have come to OT any way.

With 2 minutes to go in 4th, Pats score TD with 1:52 left, down by one, on the road. I go for two from the two yd line. Pats couldn't hit long or medium ball all game. Pats are running too many RBs for anyone to get hot or even begin to find a groove. Only thing that was (barely) working was short passing. I go for two from the 2. Game over. THEN Pats stop Jets after kickoff and waste timeouts on punt block formation that they didnt even run anyway. Jets punt is a touchback, Pats with one TO and :25 on the clock, kneel on it and we go to OT and you know the rest.

TL;DR? Pats are down 7 starters and you cant win in the playoffs with a practice squad. Pats aint goin anywhere this yr. Either way, NFC is winning SB this year.

Tell me about it man we put 20 players on IR this year. Just been a crazy year for injuries. Also you know Bill got something up his sleeve. Cant wait to see what it is lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2