Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Off-Season News

+6
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
MyDirtyDangles
at23steelers
Mutant
SteelersJMB
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Off-Season News - Page 3 Empty Re: Off-Season News

Post  Guest May 25th 2011, 1:23 am

Hines Ward won Dancing With The Stars tonight...

Fucking pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 25th 2011, 2:46 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:Hines Ward won Dancing With The Stars tonight...

Fucking pussy.

Least he's not out committing crimes Cool
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2011, 3:29 am

SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Well he's not the one you should be worried about. *looks at Big Ben*

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 25th 2011, 12:20 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Big Ben is working out with his Wrs, where as Ray Lewis is making comments in the news about crime and not doing anything to benifit his team at the moment
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 25th 2011, 12:41 pm

SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2011, 12:52 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Big Ben is working out with his Wrs, where as Ray Lewis is making comments in the news about crime and not doing anything to benifit his team at the moment

So you're implying that Ray Lewis is out committing crimes? That's a new low for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 25th 2011, 12:56 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

So you're implying that Ray Lewis is out committing crimes? That's a new low for you.

Putting words in my mouth? I'd say thats a new low but you've done it before with others. I never said he was out committing crimes, he's making COMMENTS in the news about crime, not he's out COMMITTING CRIME..get your facts straight
You make a comment about Big Ben(totally irrelevant btw) and I respond, you of course then twist my words around
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2011, 1:02 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Putting words in my mouth? I'd say thats a new low but you've done it before with others. I never said he was out committing crimes, he's making COMMENTS in the news about crime, not he's out COMMITTING CRIME..get your facts straight
You make a comment about Big Ben(totally irrelevant btw) and I respond, you of course then twist my words around

Look at what you posted in response to my post about Hines Ward. Was that not supposed to be about Ray Lewis?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant May 25th 2011, 1:05 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

The smiley icon you stuck after "committing crimes" tells me you weren't being serious.

Bit like when you got called out on the EA forums for saying "Heat Cool" (yeah I saw that the other day when I was browsing the site)
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 25th 2011, 1:07 pm

MUTANT! wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

The smiley icon you stuck after "committing crimes" tells me you weren't being serious.

Bit like when you got called out on the EA forums for saying "Heat Cool" (yeah I saw that the other day when I was browsing the site)

ya me and the guy who called me out (Aso) never really see eye to eye, really thought we were past those little remarks but then he came out and pretty much tried implying that I'm a bandwagon of all the good teams just because I live in southern california
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 25th 2011, 1:21 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
MUTANT! wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

ya me and the guy who called me out (Aso) never really see eye to eye, really thought we were past those little remarks but then he came out and pretty much tried implying that I'm a bandwagon of all the good teams just because I live in southern california

Asomugha is a fucking retard, that's pretty clear. Makes sense why him and sna are butt buddies on the ea forums.. they're 2 pompous idiot homers that nobody likes.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 25th 2011, 4:28 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
MUTANT! wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Asomugha is a fucking retard, that's pretty clear. Makes sense why him and sna are butt buddies on the ea forums.. they're 2 pompous idiot homers that nobody likes.

Speak for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 25th 2011, 5:07 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
MUTANT! wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:

Fucking pussy.

Speak for yourself.

Just stating the obvious.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 26th 2011, 12:46 pm

SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down