Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Madden 13 Impressions Thread

+5
Thadden
HurpDurpHurray
S
ccdog23
EPICxPENGUIN69
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Madden 13 Impressions Thread

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 3:43 pm

Stephen wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:With the ratings, are you talking about some guys being higher than it would seem. Like say Reggie Bush is a 91 or something. If so I saw that, that rating is how the team values that player at their position for their scheme. If that makes sense.

They said theres a patch out for online ccm that fixes the scheme thing and the multiple jersey numbers thing and the offline patch will hit at like release or something.
No,like remember how we were talking about how we wish the ratings were spread out and there weren't as many 90 plus players?Well the guys who get drafted work like that in a ways,like there aren't as many superstars and there are times when you have to start someone who sucks.But Donny Moores out of the box rosters have guys ratings so jacked up that the league is dominated by real life players for a long time.
Oooh ok. Well isn't that how it kind of is in real life? Most players who get drafted will bust.
No stephen,what I mean is in 2020 on the game all the top 10 players are people who are playing today,including running backs in their mid 30s.None of the drafted players can really even get close to the real life players until they retire.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 26th 2012, 3:49 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:With the ratings, are you talking about some guys being higher than it would seem. Like say Reggie Bush is a 91 or something. If so I saw that, that rating is how the team values that player at their position for their scheme. If that makes sense.

They said theres a patch out for online ccm that fixes the scheme thing and the multiple jersey numbers thing and the offline patch will hit at like release or something.
No,like remember how we were talking about how we wish the ratings were spread out and there weren't as many 90 plus players?Well the guys who get drafted work like that in a ways,like there aren't as many superstars and there are times when you have to start someone who sucks.But Donny Moores out of the box rosters have guys ratings so jacked up that the league is dominated by real life players for a long time.
Oooh ok. Well isn't that how it kind of is in real life? Most players who get drafted will bust.
No stephen,what I mean is in 2020 on the game all the top 10 players are people who are playing today,including running backs in their mid 30s.None of the drafted players can really even get close to the real life players until they retire.

Oh wtf lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 3:52 pm

I mean to fix it they would need to make fictional players progress faster and get xp easier or the even more unlikely which would be donny moore fix the rosters.Epic,what would you say is the thing you hate most about the mode?Me,I would have to say just how inaccessible it seems at times.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 7:20 pm

Another thing is practice,I mean to get even 1,000 points you have to do a full game version of practice which is just way too time consuming.I wish they would give you an option to really simulate practice and get like at least 200 or 300 points.

Also I would say this is the buggiest Madden game I've seen in a while.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 26th 2012, 7:40 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Another thing is practice,I mean to get even 1,000 points you have to do a full game version of practice which is just way too time consuming.I wish they would give you an option to really simulate practice and get like at least 200 or 300 points.

Yeah they said it was gonna be a grind for xp. Its no walk in the park. And with them revamping the whole game pretty much its bound to be buggy
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 8:02 pm

Stephen wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Another thing is practice,I mean to get even 1,000 points you have to do a full game version of practice which is just way too time consuming.I wish they would give you an option to really simulate practice and get like at least 200 or 300 points.

Yeah they said it was gonna be a grind for xp. Its no walk in the park. And with them revamping the whole game pretty much its bound to be buggy
Yeah I mean I get that's supposed to be hard but damn,I mean 20 minutes to get a thousand points?And to get anything good takes at least 3 thousand.So practice alone could take you an hour to get one point upgraded...
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 26th 2012, 8:10 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

Yeah I mean I get that's supposed to be hard but damn,I mean 20 minutes to get a thousand points?And to get anything good takes at least 3 thousand.So practice alone could take you an hour to get one point upgraded...

They should have had difficulty levels for that stuff. Like on easy, you get more points per practice
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 26th 2012, 8:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

They should have had difficulty levels for that stuff. Like on easy, you get more points per practice
They kind of do hurp. A easy practice is like, your up by 10 in the 4th keep the lead, or some shit like that. I know the hardest one is like, your down 35 in the 3rd come back and win.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 8:38 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

They kind of do hurp. A easy practice is like, your up by 10 in the 4th keep the lead, or some shit like that. I know the hardest one is like, your down 35 in the 3rd come back and win.
You don't get hardly any points for those.I agree with Hurp,they should have a difficulty setting type of thing for getting points.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 26th 2012, 10:41 pm

ccdog23 wrote:I mean to fix it they would need to make fictional players progress faster and get xp easier or the even more unlikely which would be donny moore fix the rosters.Epic,what would you say is the thing you hate most about the mode?Me,I would have to say just how inaccessible it seems at times.

What do I hate most? its not just one thing its just the fact they took so much away to add so little you know. I like some of the stuff but I wont play a game that isnt fun to play and I had a chance to play it and it is so tedious and such a chore to do so many things, its not fun at all for me.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 26th 2012, 10:51 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:I mean to fix it they would need to make fictional players progress faster and get xp easier or the even more unlikely which would be donny moore fix the rosters.Epic,what would you say is the thing you hate most about the mode?Me,I would have to say just how inaccessible it seems at times.

What do I hate most? its not just one thing its just the fact they took so much away to add so little you know. I like some of the stuff but I wont play a game that isnt fun to play and I had a chance to play it and it is so tedious and such a chore to do so many things, its not fun at all for me.
Tedious and chore are the keywords there.The things you gotta do just aren't worth it imo,it takes the fun out of it.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 26th 2012, 11:41 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

Tedious and chore are the keywords there.The things you gotta do just aren't worth it imo,it takes the fun out of it.

I am not taking anything away from them, i dont want creativity to be looked down on in there because i want some original ideas but to strip a lot of the good stuff out of the game is bad
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 26th 2012, 11:48 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

I am not taking anything away from them, i dont want creativity to be looked down on in there because i want some original ideas but to strip a lot of the good stuff out of the game is bad

What stuff isn't there?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 27th 2012, 12:10 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

What stuff isn't there?

Edit players, fantasy draft, and multiple users in offline are what I know.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 27th 2012, 12:39 am

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

What stuff isn't there?

Edit players, fantasy draft, and multiple users in offline are what I know.

No full season simulation, you have to search for things really, and scouting is fucked up
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden August 27th 2012, 1:55 am

Keep me updated on the patch releases. Im certainly intrigued by the entire package but the flaws you're all talking about will be a deal-breaker until fixed.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 27th 2012, 5:05 am

Thadden wrote:Keep me updated on the patch releases. Im certainly intrigued by the entire package but the flaws you're all talking about will be a deal-breaker until fixed.

Thadden what I suggest is you give it a rent, because Idk what in madden you play more. For me personally, I like offline franchise mode. I hate online play because people cheat and are assholes. If you play online a lot, go for it, the actual game play is not bad, the physics work ok-ish. It is the franchise or Connected Careers that have a few good things but a lot of bad things in it.

I applaud them for creativity but poor execution.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 27th 2012, 9:58 am

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
Thadden wrote:Keep me updated on the patch releases. Im certainly intrigued by the entire package but the flaws you're all talking about will be a deal-breaker until fixed.

Thadden what I suggest is you give it a rent, because Idk what in madden you play more. For me personally, I like offline franchise mode. I hate online play because people cheat and are assholes. If you play online a lot, go for it, the actual game play is not bad, the physics work ok-ish. It is the franchise or Connected Careers that have a few good things but a lot of bad things in it.

A lot of people are in love with the connected careers mode though. It seems like its one of those things.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 27th 2012, 12:03 pm

Stephen wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

A lot of people are in love with the connected careers mode though. It seems like its one of those things.

It got old really fast. once I realized what I couldnt do and all I really did was play the game, do this XP shit, and handle contracts, it got boring after like 2 hours after I downloaded it.

I said to myself "I actually have a reason not to buy madden"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 27th 2012, 12:09 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:

It got old really fast. once I realized what I couldnt do and all I really did was play the game, do this XP shit, and handle contracts, it got boring after like 2 hours after I downloaded it.

I said to myself "I actually have a reason not to buy madden"
I guess its just not for you. lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden August 27th 2012, 12:51 pm

Yeah Im an offline franchise type of guy maybe Ill wait to play it over somebody else's house. Do I really need to dish out $60? No. I can spend that money on so many more productive things... Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 3420812369
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 27th 2012, 12:54 pm

Thadden wrote:Yeah Im an offline franchise type of guy maybe Ill wait to play it over somebody else's house. Do I really need to dish out $60? No. I can spend that money on so many more productive things... Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 3420812369

Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m764lcSG5h1qa20a0o1_500
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden August 27th 2012, 10:43 pm

Stephen wrote:
Thadden wrote:Yeah Im an offline franchise type of guy maybe Ill wait to play it over somebody else's house. Do I really need to dish out $60? No. I can spend that money on so many more productive things... Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 3420812369

Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m764lcSG5h1qa20a0o1_500
...no comment
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Champ Bailey August 28th 2012, 11:53 am

Walmart is shipping this to my house today. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
Champ Bailey
Champ Bailey

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2012, 2:08 pm

Champ Bailey wrote:Walmart is shipping this to my house today. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Shipping? Nigga, you besta go drive to gamestop or some shit lol.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next