Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Draft Talk

+11
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
CaptRCG2
Soarindude02
SteelersJMB
KWicK78
at23steelers
Pintsizedjark
tubbs51
Thadden
EPICxPENGUIN69
PhantomReturns93
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Draft Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Draft Talk

Post  Guest April 25th 2011, 9:02 pm

I think the Ravens will go something like this:

First Round: Jimmy Smith or Aaron Williams
Second Round: Torrey Smith
Third Round: Defensive lineman

And then from there on I don't really care.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 25th 2011, 9:32 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:I think the Ravens will go something like this:

What makes you think Torrey Smith will last to the late 2nd round?
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2011, 1:20 am

JermikesHere wrote:

Because every mock draft that I've seen has him lasting into the 2nd round to the Ravens.

They might have changed recently, but I still think Oz will work his magic and get him.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 26th 2011, 1:43 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Because every mock draft that I've seen has him lasting into the 2nd round to the Ravens.

They might have changed recently, but I still think Oz will work his magic and get him.

Hmm really? What mock drafts were those? All the reputable mocks I've seen have had Smith going early in the 2nd or even late in the 1st. Was this a baltimoreravensblog.com (or a homer site of that ilk) creation or something? Just curious.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2011, 2:47 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Hmm really? What mock drafts were those? All the reputable mocks I've seen have had Smith going early in the 2nd or even late in the 1st. Was this a baltimoreravensblog.com (or a homer site of that ilk) creation or something? Just curious.

No, these were the early mock drafts on NFL.com or ESPN or whatever sites / media outlets were releasing mock drafts.

I know that you're just curious, you're just looking to start shit as usual Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 26th 2011, 2:55 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

No, these were the early mock drafts on NFL.com or ESPN or whatever sites / media outlets were releasing mock drafts.

I know that you're just curious, you're just looking to start shit as usual Smile

No just pointing out another thing you are wrong about. I was curious if you would be able to actually prove something you said has some merit, but I didn't have much hope for that...
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2011, 3:01 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

No just pointing out another thing you are wrong about. I was curious if you would be able to actually prove something you said has some merit, but I didn't have much hope for that...

Oh great, now I'm wrong about having an opinion, that makes tons of sense, Jermike.

Those were early mock drafts so by now they've probably changed so who knows what those guys have us doing in the second round. All I know is that people were slating us to get Torrey Smith in the 1st round and then said we should pass (and by people I mean Kiper, Mayock, and McShay) and get him in the 2nd round by trading up.

But that's just my opinion that we get Torrey Smith. I see that a lot of the newer mock drafts have us taking Titus Young. But god forbid I have my own fucking opinion!

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 26th 2011, 3:06 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Oh great, now I'm wrong about having an opinion, that makes tons of sense, Jermike.

Those were early mock drafts so by now they've probably changed so who knows what those guys have us doing in the second round. All I know is that people were slating us to get Torrey Smith in the 1st round and then said we should pass (and by people I mean Kiper, Mayock, and McShay) and get him in the 2nd round by trading up.

But that's just my opinion that we get Torrey Smith. I see that a lot of the newer mock drafts have us taking Titus Young. But god forbid I have my own fucking opinion!

No, stating "Every mock draft I've seen has him lasting to the Ravens" isn't an opinion. That's making a factual statement. One in which you were wrong, as usual.

If you said "I think Smith will be there, even though nobody else does" then that's an opinion.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2011, 3:07 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

No, stating "Every mock draft I've seen has him lasting to the Ravens" isn't an opinion. That's making a factual statement. One in which you were wrong, as usual.

If you said "I think Smith will be there, even though nobody else does" then that's an opinion.

Yeah, well every early mock draft I saw had him going to the Ravens either in the 1st round or having the Ravens trade up. But like I said, now mock drafts have us taking Titus Young instead.

But just let it go, okay? Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 April 26th 2011, 4:20 pm

Mel Kiper's mock has Torrey Smith going to the Jags at 49th overall which is middle 2nd round... and then Mc Shay's last three round mock has Smith going to the Ravens in the second round. Then Walterfootball.com has Torrey going 47th in the 2nd. And in Rob Rang's mock he has Torrey going to Baltimore in the 2nd round as well. And then Chad Reuter had the Rams taking Torrey in the 2nd round.

So far the highest he's been projected in major mock drafts is 47th overall which is middle of the 2nd round not early 2nd round.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2