Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Carlos Zambrano

5 posters

Go down

Carlos Zambrano Empty Carlos Zambrano

Post  at23steelers August 13th 2011, 6:05 pm

He walked out on the team after pitching and says he will retire. So, the Cubs suspended him 30 days without pay.

Personally, this shows bad managing. He should have tried to talk to him before giving him a consequence. I am sure this will convince him to return to the team!! Rolling Eyes Last year James Harrison announced retirement, but Tomlin the next day talked to him for awhile and James decided to come back and play. This was after the heavy fines given out by Goodell. That seemed like a much more mature way to handle it.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/6859394/chicago-cubs-place-carlos-zambrano-disqualified-list
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Carlos Zambrano Empty Re: Carlos Zambrano

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 6:32 pm

He is a bitch. He needs to calm the fuck down. Its baseball...Its not like he is a boxer or some shit. He throws a ball 60 feet
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 August 13th 2011, 7:35 pm

at23steelers wrote:He walked out on the team after pitching and says he will retire. So, the Cubs suspended him 30 days without pay.

Personally, this shows bad managing. He should have tried to talk to him before giving him a consequence. I am sure this will convince him to return to the team!! Rolling Eyes Last year James Harrison announced retirement, but Tomlin the next day talked to him for awhile and James decided to come back and play. This was after the heavy fines given out by Goodell. That seemed like a much more mature way to handle it.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id/6859394/chicago-cubs-place-carlos-zambrano-disqualified-list

Seems to me that this guy had/has an enabling mother. If his mom did her job as a parent, he might have better respect for the people around him. He is a spoiled punk who needs a spanking. Carlos Zambrano 2018410243
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 13th 2011, 7:40 pm

at23steelers wrote:He walked out on the team after pitching and says he will retire. So, the Cubs suspended him 30 days without pay.

LOL bad management? This asshole has done nothing but whine and get mad throughout his career when he doesn't get his way. We now he has 30 days to think about his retirement. I think lots of people wouldn't mind seeing him leave.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  PUREV3 August 13th 2011, 9:51 pm

He gets a big contract and now he's threatening to retire? It's no one but his fault for giving up a career worst 5 home runs. I don't know if he told the manager that he wanted to get out of the game but going bush league instead was uncalled for. He's just a whiny bitch.
PUREV3
PUREV3

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers August 14th 2011, 12:16 am

PUREV3 wrote:He gets a big contract and now he's threatening to retire? It's no one but his fault for giving up a career worst 5 home runs. I don't know if he told the manager that he wanted to get out of the game but going bush league instead was uncalled for. He's just a whiny bitch.

What would you say to Carson Palmer then that's threatening to retire if he doesn't get traded?
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 14th 2011, 12:56 am

at23steelers wrote:
PUREV3 wrote:He gets a big contract and now he's threatening to retire? It's no one but his fault for giving up a career worst 5 home runs. I don't know if he told the manager that he wanted to get out of the game but going bush league instead was uncalled for. He's just a whiny bitch.

What would you say to Carson Palmer then that's threatening to retire if he doesn't get traded?

different situation. while both are bitches. carlos is the HBIC while carson is just the day shift bitch
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum