Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The NFL's next "Dirty " player?

+3
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Go down

The NFL's next "Dirty " player? Empty The NFL's next "Dirty " player?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 8:55 pm

In my opinion i would have to say YES...Suh is blatantly obvious about his intentions to injure the QB, now personally im glad to see a guy play with his intensity but he needs to know where to draw the line...last year he tried to rip off Delhommes head,also fore-armed Cutler to the dirt and now last night he tried to decapitate rookie Andy Dalton...im sure Goodell is gonna bring a pretty large fine for his actions...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Ndamukong-Suh-learns-that-Andy-Dalton-8217-s-he;_ylt=AkeeO8NMUiytRLv8fOzu7OdDubYF?urn=nfl-wp5035
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

The NFL's next "Dirty " player? Empty Re: The NFL's next "Dirty " player?

Post  MaddMatter August 13th 2011, 9:06 pm

Hell no he's not a dirty player.

Delhomme and Dalton? Yeah, I'll say they were dirty plays. But you know what? That's Pre Season, what "dirty" thing has he done in the regular season?

Marion Barber horse collar? Oh wait that was by the hair (legal) The hit on Cutler? Hell I think 95% of America agrees that wasn't a dirty play.

Lol at the Suh haters, they're just jealous.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 9:09 pm

Suh isnt dirty, he plays football the way it should be played
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 9:20 pm

Im not hating on Suh at all, i even said i admire his intensity...but you have to draw the line somewhere, especially when it comes to QBs heads...lets take James Harrison as an example, he lays a clean hit on a WR/HB etc etc but gets flagged and fined and has to play under scrutiny for every hit he dishes out, in Suh's case he is PURPOSELY going after these QBs heads and in Cutlers case he actually gave him a forearm blow to the back of the head...not hate, just observing the obvious
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 9:23 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Im not hating on Suh at all, i even said i admire his intensity...but you have to draw the line somewhere, especially when it comes to QBs heads...lets take James Harrison as an example, he lays a clean hit on a WR/HB etc etc but gets flagged and fined and has to play under scrutiny for every hit he dishes out, in Suh's case he is PURPOSELY going after these QBs heads and in Cutlers case he actually gave him a forearm blow to the back of the head...not hate, just observing the obvious

I say good for suh, the NFL is singlehandedly blaming the game not the players for safety issues. Almost all the NFL players do not wear their helmets properly, thats why you see so many helmets fly off, also you got guys leading with the head.

You make the players strap up the right way and you fine guys who lead with their head

other than that, the game is fine
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 9:30 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Im not hating on Suh at all, i even said i admire his intensity...but you have to draw the line somewhere, especially when it comes to QBs heads...lets take James Harrison as an example, he lays a clean hit on a WR/HB etc etc but gets flagged and fined and has to play under scrutiny for every hit he dishes out, in Suh's case he is PURPOSELY going after these QBs heads and in Cutlers case he actually gave him a forearm blow to the back of the head...not hate, just observing the obvious

I say good for suh, the NFL is singlehandedly blaming the game not the players for safety issues. Almost all the NFL players do not wear their helmets properly, thats why you see so many helmets fly off, also you got guys leading with the head.

You make the players strap up the right way and you fine guys who lead with their head

other than that, the game is fine

i agree the game is fine, BUT in these Videos i am posting, i doubt these helmets wouldve stayed on even if they were screwed tight...Suh is actually ripping the helmets off,lol

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 9:33 pm

He technically isnt breaking any rules though. He isnt grabbing the faskmask, he is wrapping their entire head up or the elbow which I think he was trying to just heavy hand shove culter to the ground.

If people in the NFL wanna be pussies and say he is playing too rough, than fine, he will adapt, but he will find a way to hurt the QB.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 9:39 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:He technically isnt breaking any rules though. He isnt grabbing the faskmask, he is wrapping their entire head up or the elbow which I think he was trying to just heavy hand shove culter to the ground.

did you even watch the videos? he yanks Delhomme by the facemask before he tears his head off..he actually "jumps" up to make sure he gets Dalton and Delhommes head Shocked and from behind he winds up his forearm and goes for the helmet on Cutler...not sure what videos you watched but its pretty obvious in the ones i posted.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 9:42 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:He technically isnt breaking any rules though. He isnt grabbing the faskmask, he is wrapping their entire head up or the elbow which I think he was trying to just heavy hand shove culter to the ground.

did you even watch the videos? he yanks Delhomme by the facemask before he tears his head off..he actually "jumps" up to make sure he gets Dalton and Delhommes head Shocked and from behind he winds up his forearm and goes for the helmet on Cutler...not sure what videos you watched but its pretty obvious in the ones i posted.

Yea, out side the one where the dude video tapes his TV, hate that, and the other

Dude, I am not saying he is the cleanest player, I just dont have a problem with it. Fuck it, they should protect these QBs, they know what they sign up for. No one is making them play pro football
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden August 13th 2011, 9:43 pm

The only dirty play was the first one.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget August 13th 2011, 9:44 pm

i love every "dirty" player. i dont think any of them are "dirty". i love ward being a wr actually trying to block,and i love suh trying to murder every qb near him. i kinda even liked seymour hitting roethlesberger late last year.

it seems like every player who goes hard and plays the game intensly is "dirty".

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 9:56 pm

to compare what Suh does is basically like an O Lineman chop blocking a DT or DE, its outlawed for a reason...now Suh IMO is a headhunter when he couldve gotten these QBs to the ground without going up top to rip thier heads off, he couldve tackled Cutler without the forearm blow to the back of the head....i really like Suh but what hes doing is trying to shorten a players career, and in Daltons case, a career that hasnt even started yet.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget August 13th 2011, 10:00 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:to compare what Suh does is basically like an O Lineman chop blocking a DT or DE, its outlawed for a reason...now Suh IMO is a headhunter when he couldve gotten these QBs to the ground without going up top to rip thier heads off, he couldve tackled Cutler without the forearm blow to the back of the head....i really like Suh but what hes doing is trying to shorten a players career, and in Daltons case, a career that hasnt even started yet.

i love suh. he sends messages to the qb. you dont want to get hit by him twice. he makes qbs make bad decisions even when there isnt pressure. they fear him. i love the way he plays.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 13th 2011, 10:10 pm

poshmidget wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:to compare what Suh does is basically like an O Lineman chop blocking a DT or DE, its outlawed for a reason...now Suh IMO is a headhunter when he couldve gotten these QBs to the ground without going up top to rip thier heads off, he couldve tackled Cutler without the forearm blow to the back of the head....i really like Suh but what hes doing is trying to shorten a players career, and in Daltons case, a career that hasnt even started yet.

i love suh. he sends messages to the qb. you dont want to get hit by him twice. he makes qbs make bad decisions even when there isnt pressure. they fear him. i love the way he plays.

i like Suh also, but whats going to happen to him is some O Lineman is going to take him out, it happens, i would just hate to see Suhs career come to an end so early, but mark my words, it will happen if he is blatantly headhunting other teams QBs...watch and see.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 10:27 pm

Suh can not be hurt. He has no tendons, ligaments, bones, he is a machine built by the greatest scientist in nebraska to destroy QBs
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers August 14th 2011, 12:15 am

The only thing dirty about Suhhhh is the players he crushes to the ground. His play on the field is SUHHHH WEEETT!!! Very Happy
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 14th 2011, 1:42 am

at23steelers wrote:The only thing dirty about Suhhhh is the players he crushes to the ground. His play on the field is SUHHHH WEEETT!!! Very Happy

Suh-per?
Suh-perb?
S-t-uh-pendous?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 14th 2011, 2:25 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:The only thing dirty about Suhhhh is the players he crushes to the ground. His play on the field is SUHHHH WEEETT!!! Very Happy

Suh-per?
Suh-perb?
S-t-uh-pendous?

Suh had a "Suhhhhprise" I guess he went to the Kid Rock show today, you could hear that shit last night leaving the stadium got to hear Born Free and the Sweet Home Alabama song that I forget the name "Drinking whiskey out the bottle not thinking about tomorrow" song. The lighting effects were awesome as well. But I digress.

I would not call Suh dirty. Again the Delhomme hit? Yeah, but he was a rookie in his 2nd pre-season game. The next instance he had was when he PUSHED Cutler in the back. If he didn't want to get pushed, then he shouldn't have scrambled out of the pocket. Some people are so hypocritical is funny. People LOVE when a LB lays out a RB/QB when they scramble out of the pocket. That's a head to head collision. But when a DT pushes a guy in the back for running out of the pocket? C'mon! Again Dalton, meh dirty? I say yes, just because. But the 2 Dirty hits were both in pre-season. It's not like hes killing people every week. But if the Suh haters want to call him dirty. BRING IT ON!

Oh and I think Suh is smart enough to not get blocked in the knees.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 14th 2011, 3:48 am

Thats why Suh is awesome... One of the reasons i like James Harrison as well. They both fight with an intensity that isnt found or seen often.

I say fuck the Zebras and fuck the pussy ass QBs that we have now a days... all of em are wearing tutus (spelling?).
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum