Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Little Mosque in America?

5 posters

Go down

Little Mosque in America? Empty Little Mosque in America?

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 8th 2011, 9:33 pm

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/does-little-mosque-prairie-future-u-ease-fears-192414048.html

Lol FOX is the ones who owns the rights to the show. No shit they've been holding it for 3 years, they don't know how to turn it into a negative thing for Muslims...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Little Mosque in America? Empty Re: Little Mosque in America?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 8th 2011, 11:40 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/does-little-mosque-prairie-future-u-ease-fears-192414048.html

Lol FOX is the ones who owns the rights to the show. No shit they've been holding it for 3 years, they don't know how to turn it into a negative thing for Muslims...

fox and fox news makes no sense. fox news is some of the most conservative bias shit on tv yet fox network is some of the most outrageous programing on tv...FUCKING COPS, BITCHES FIGHTINGS, DRUG ADDICTS, WTF
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark September 9th 2011, 12:20 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote: fox news is some of the most conservative bias shit

I didn't click on the link so I don't really know what the thread is about but you do realize that all of the other "news" networks are liberally biased, right?

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 9th 2011, 12:26 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:

I didn't click on the link so I don't really know what the thread is about but you do realize that all of the other "news" networks are liberally biased, right?

see everyone says that but its not true. they just dont make shit up with the exception of msnbc

rule of thumb, msnbc is the ying to the fox news yang. Cnn has a good mix of both and use facts, NPR isnt liberal, BBC america isnt liberal. I hate when people say that fox news is just presenting the other side of the news but the news shouldnt have an other side. saying the norway mass killer isnt christian is fucking stupid
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 9th 2011, 12:55 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

see everyone says that but its not true. they just dont make shit up with the exception of msnbc

rule of thumb, msnbc is the ying to the fox news yang. Cnn has a good mix of both and use facts, NPR isnt liberal, BBC america isnt liberal. I hate when people say that fox news is just presenting the other side of the news but the news shouldnt have an other side. saying the norway mass killer isnt christian is fucking stupid

*Waits for argument that the Norway TERRORIST wasn't Christian because Christianity is against killing people...*
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 September 9th 2011, 3:43 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Glenn Beck would classify the place all those people got shot in Norway, a NAZI Youth.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 9th 2011, 3:55 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Glenn Beck would classify the place all those people got shot in Norway, a NAZI Youth.

all it was is camp for the what ever party's kids and friends to go to and do what ever
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 9th 2011, 4:27 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

We've been over this already.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum