Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Lions @ Bucs

+3
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Mutant
MaddMatter
7 posters

Go down

Lions @ Bucs Empty Lions @ Bucs

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 4:30 am

ALRIGHT CAPT BRING IT ON. Although no one is going to post in this until after the game because Capt will be at the game and I stay away from everything during the game. PLUS its only on TV in Michigan and Florida....but BRING IT ON CAPT

MEGATRON GETS 2 TDS
AND JAHVID BEAST GETS ANOTHER TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz Laughing

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Lions @ Bucs Empty Re: Lions @ Bucs

Post  Mutant September 11th 2011, 6:32 am

I'm calling Bucs.

Josh The Boss is going to laugh in Suh's face seconds before bombing it 60 yards to Kellen Winslow for his 3rd TD of the day.

But I have the Lions D in a few leagues so I also hope Suh gets some sacks.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 11th 2011, 8:19 am

Suh 2 sacks
Avril 1.5 sacks
Fairley .5 sacks

Lions 17 Bucs 13
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 September 11th 2011, 10:30 am

MaddMatt wrote:ALRIGHT CAPT BRING IT ON. Although no one is going to post in this until after the game because Capt will be at the game and I stay away from everything during the game. PLUS its only on TV in Michigan and Florida....but BRING IT ON CAPT

MEGATRON GETS 2 TDS
AND JAHVID BEAST GETS ANOTHER TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razz Laughing

Fucks your problem? Feel free to mention me, since, ya know..I am also a Bucs fan...

Ill be at the game as well. Bucs win

24/17.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 11th 2011, 10:55 am

the more i think about this game the more i realized i had forgotten the Bucs revamped thier D as well as the Lions...Bucs added DaQuan Bowers ,Gerald Mcoy and Adrian Clayborne ....Stafford may be running for his life as well as Freeman will be, im gonna say this game is a TIE after playing a full qtr in OT.....Lions 10 Bucs 10 !!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles September 11th 2011, 2:38 pm

fuckshit. dont worry we got this shit...
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 11th 2011, 3:40 pm

wow, i cant believe there wasnt a flag thrown on the Lions CB who was all over WR Williams that shouldve been a TD or at least a 1st and goal at the goaline
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 11th 2011, 3:49 pm

call svu, there was a rape
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 6:09 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:wow, i cant believe there wasnt a flag thrown on the Lions CB who was all over WR Williams that shouldve been a TD or at least a 1st and goal at the goaline

???? What play? I don't remember any play like that.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 11th 2011, 6:10 pm

well, both qbs looked alright
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 6:13 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:well, both qbs looked alright

Freeman did not look comfortable. The only time he did look comfortable was in the no huddle. Hell they didn't get a first down in the 1st or 3rd quarters.

Stafford looked really good after that sluggish start. Megatron as a monster as usual with 2 TD's one on 4th and 3. Looks like Calvin can put up some huge numbers this year.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 6:55 pm

Hmmm Lions and Tigers won on the same day since September 30th 2007. GO DETROIT!!!!!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 September 11th 2011, 8:09 pm

Horrible horrible game. Not looking too good for the Bucs this season, I can tell you that much.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 8:44 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:Horrible horrible game. Not looking too good for the Bucs this season, I can tell you that much.

Not horrible, between the 2nd and 3rd quarters it was a really good game for Detroit. Laughing Laughing

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 12th 2011, 12:59 am

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:wow, i cant believe there wasnt a flag thrown on the Lions CB who was all over WR Williams that shouldve been a TD or at least a 1st and goal at the goaline

im guessing it was just before Halftime and Freeman threw a pass to WR Williams but the Lions CB never turned and looked for the ball and started mauling him in the TD while the ball was still 10 yards from being caught...even the announcers were baffled by it, then the Bucs Kicker came in to kick a FG
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 September 12th 2011, 4:46 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

im guessing it was just before Halftime and Freeman threw a pass to WR Williams but the Lions CB never turned and looked for the ball and started mauling him in the TD while the ball was still 10 yards from being caught...even the announcers were baffled by it, then the Bucs Kicker came in to kick a FG

That was a horrible call. There were several of them actually. Don't forget, If our white Tight-End would of caught that Touchdown, we would of had an extra minute and a half to march down the field at the end of the game. But hey, those two reasons still give us little to NO reason for looking like that.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 12th 2011, 8:47 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

That was a horrible call. There were several of them actually. Don't forget, If our white Tight-End would of caught that Touchdown, we would of had an extra minute and a half to march down the field at the end of the game. But hey, those two reasons still give us little to NO reason for looking like that.

Maybe it's just me but I do not remember, you guys got a video of it? Also I haven't read or seen anything about it, and I even searched the Tampa Bay Papers about the game.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 12th 2011, 9:19 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Maybe it's just me but I do not remember, you guys got a video of it? Also I haven't read or seen anything about it, and I even searched the Tampa Bay Papers about the game.

I know it was a 3rd down play and Williams had the top sideline pretty much wide open for what wouldve and shouldve been about a 20-23 yard TD catch from Freeman, when Williams looked back towards Freeman the CB just mauled him, all up in his chest and holding his arms and the ball was just leaving Freemans hands and proceeded to hit the Lions CB in the back as Williams was trying to grasp it around the CBs body, incomplete pass and Williams was throwing his hands up at the Ref that was right there and no flag came out, i dont know who was announcing the game but BOTH those guys were saying that it should be 1st and Goal Tampa at the Goaline but instead they had to settle for a FG
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 September 12th 2011, 9:33 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been here to reply. I was at the game and then drove straight to West Palm Beach for my mother in-law's funeral. Then drove back this afternoon after we buried her.

Anyway, I thought the Lions dominated most of the game. Even with that, the Bucs weren't too far off. I think some of the plays in question would be the fade in the end zone to Mike Williams before the half. If you aren't going to call pass interference on that one, you should at least call illegal contact to go along with the illegal contact call Talib got on Megatron on what would have been a 3rd down stop (one of the very few). Stocker's TD drop was big because of the time that would have been left on the clock. He simply has to make that catch. The Bucs shitty play calling and/or execution on short yardage runs was also big.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down