Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!! Empty Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!!

Post  Nef77 September 29th 2011, 12:54 am

How about a round of applause for the biggest choke job in NL Wild Card history. The 2011 Atlanta Braves. How are we the 2nd best team in the NL from Apr. to August and absolutely suck that bad in one month?!?!?! We don't even choke in the playoffs anymore.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!! Empty Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!!

Post  RSoxGuy September 29th 2011, 1:17 am

Sign my RSox up for a round of that applause too! Lost to The O's. We didnt deserve to be in anyways. We've stunk the entire month of Sept.

I hope TB all the best but I really think the only team who has a chance of knocking off the Yanks is the winner of the PHI/STL series. So Im rooting for them!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!! Taf672Meu5xzGtm8aHcMIz3cqsl4P7a2r5RIUxWW3gV_a65BfnHqbJVVP8K5pzIo7-f_APIi8UCYyWqaa-KxqmeLgTpuLLeZS24c_i84tqAeAS1lrj83r1fmPvAu7k4RMIZI-MqFWqSDwWBrNKzor5ph2r0XTzgGvgh3VFVeO-YvwA

Fuck the Yankees.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!! Empty Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f&*^*!!!!!

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 29th 2011, 4:41 pm

Please Tigers, knock out the Yankees. I'm so fucking pissed that the Red Sox decided to shit the bed in the last month of the season. Also, Texas better knock out the Rays. Fuck EVERYBODY

Red Sox better make some changes. I don't care if it's firing Terry, just do something. I like to have that Lackey shit show be gone forever...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy September 29th 2011, 5:47 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Please Tigers, knock out the Yankees. I'm so fucking pissed that the Red Sox decided to shit the bed in the last month of the season. Also, Texas better knock out the Rays. Fuck EVERYBODY

Red Sox better make some changes. I don't care if it's firing Terry, just do something. I like to have that Lackey shit show be gone forever...

not to go off-topic but....
I dont see this being Terry's fault. I see it as being more of a piss poor job of scouting talent FAs. Lackey? He joins a long list of high priced FAs who just cant hack it for the money they are getting. If any1 Theo gets the rap for the recent failures. While he did some good signings like Ortiz, Dave Roberts, Bill Mueller, Schilling, Adrian Gonzalez, Beckett and Lowell for Hanley Ramirez and he did draft guys like Pedrioa, Ellsbury, Pap and Buckholtz.

But... We cant forget the failed moves...
Eric Gange
Lugo
David Wells
Edgar Renteria
Matt Clement
Cocoa Crisp ( I still dont get what that guy's parents were thinking)
The whole Mirabelli gone, Mirabelli back again saga
J.D. Drew
Daisuke Matsuzaka (over 100 mill on that asshole)
Let Jason Bay walk
Signed Brad Penny, John Smoltz and Rocco Baldelli in the same off season that the Yanks signed CC, Aj Burnett (not that I wanted him or anything) and Mark Teixeira
Traded Lugo for an equally as bad Chris Duncan
Let Alex Gonzalez walk for short money (TWICE!!)
Traded for Victor Martinez (which was a great move) for an up and coming Justin Masterson and then lets VMart walk into Free Agency.
Alex Cora
Nick Green
Jed Lowrie
Marco Scutaro
Signed Brad Penny, John Smoltz and Rocco Baldelli in the same off season that the Yanks signed CC, Aj Burnett (not that I wanted him or anything) and Mark Teixeira

Thats just a few of the signings/missed signings he's had over 5-6 years. Just something else to think about.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 30th 2011, 12:14 am

RSoxGuy wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Please Tigers, knock out the Yankees. I'm so fucking pissed that the Red Sox decided to shit the bed in the last month of the season. Also, Texas better knock out the Rays. Fuck EVERYBODY

not to go off-topic but....
I dont see this being Terry's fault. I see it as being more of a piss poor job of scouting talent FAs. Lackey? He joins a long list of high priced FAs who just cant hack it for the money they are getting. If any1 Theo gets the rap for the recent failures. While he did some good signings like Ortiz, Dave Roberts, Bill Mueller, Schilling, Adrian Gonzalez, Beckett and Lowell for Hanley Ramirez and he did draft guys like Pedrioa, Ellsbury, Pap and Buckholtz.

But... We cant forget the failed moves...
Eric Gange
Lugo
David Wells
Edgar Renteria
Matt Clement
Cocoa Crisp ( I still dont get what that guy's parents were thinking)
The whole Mirabelli gone, Mirabelli back again saga
J.D. Drew
Daisuke Matsuzaka (over 100 mill on that asshole)
Let Jason Bay walk
Traded Lugo for an equally as bad Chris Duncan
Let Alex Gonzalez walk for short money (TWICE!!)
Traded for Victor Martinez (which was a great move) for an up and coming Justin Masterson and then lets VMart walk into Free Agency.
Alex Cora
Nick Green
Jed Lowrie
Marco Scutaro

Thats just a few of the signings/missed signings he's had over 5-6 years. Just something else to think about.

I don't know about Scutaro. He was only given $11 for 2 years and had some good production. I'm sure the Red Sox knew he was more of a defensive player than offense. But still, he hit .299 this season and also had only 36 strikeouts, posting 38 walks.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 30th 2011, 12:31 am

Verlander and Fister? Game over son! Fuck that softball park they won't be able to hit a gah damn thing!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 30th 2011, 12:37 am

im seeing the yankee lose the d backs....again
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 30th 2011, 3:27 pm

So looks like Terry will be gone. Also, Yankees fans are terrible...

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 30th 2011, 4:29 pm

Lol "50 pounds of sadness crumbles off facade of David Ortiz"

"Carl Crawford researching how Bill Buckner killed self"

"Papelbon blows season because he thought it'd be funny"

"Atlanta Braves escape all blame"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum