Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets @ Pats

3 posters

Go down

Jets @ Pats Empty Jets @ Pats

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 5:51 pm

this shit is ridiculous. I am happy with the defense but again the offense is not looking too hot

Running game looks ok but it is the 3rd down offense thats killing us.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Jets @ Pats Empty Re: Jets @ Pats

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 5:55 pm

bullshit penalties again
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 6:09 pm

I have never see that ever

Dbrickashaw ferguson got his shoe stuck in a patriots players face mask. That was just weird. Even on the replay you say "that is the most improbably thing"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 6:35 pm

Tom Brady throws an INT and of course it isnt his fault...according to phil simms
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 October 9th 2011, 6:46 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:Tom Brady throws an INT and of course it isnt his fault...according to phil simms

Did you see it? The receiver had two hands on it and dropped it.

As for the penalties, it's pretty even.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 6:52 pm

KWicK78 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:Tom Brady throws an INT and of course it isnt his fault...according to phil simms

tom brady threw a duck and threw it high. if it was a spiral and in the chest it wouldnt be his fault.

if they over turn this fumble im gonna be pissed the fuck off.

how bout them 9ers? good defense
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 6:53 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:

tom brady threw a duck and threw it high. if it was a spiral and in the chest it wouldnt be his fault.

if they over turn this fumble im gonna be pissed the fuck off.

how bout them 9ers? good defense

FUCKING TITS. HE WAS MOVING TEH FUCKING BALL GOD DMAN REFS
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 7:07 pm

ok

hernadez drops ball it is his fault

welker drops a ball it is bradys fault

they were identical looking plays
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 9th 2011, 8:06 pm

i hate to sound like a broken record but this is 3 weeks in a row now we have gotten screwed with penaltys that have directly led to points for the other team..

1. Pass interference on Kyle Wilson on 3rd and 15, Wilson turned to the ball and was trying to make a play on it, Hernandez fell down on his own and touched Wilson, the flag was thrown but it shouldve been Offensive PI...Pats get a FG

2. Deion Branch catches ball and trys to get up and run, he fumbles ball and recovered by Jets, after review its clear that is a fumble and the refs overturned it giving the Pats the ball at the 2...Pats get a TD on next play
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 8:08 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i hate to sound like a broken record but this is 3 weeks in a row now we have gotten screwed with penaltys that have directly led to points for the other team..

1. Pass interference on Kyle Wilson on 3rd and 15, Wilson turned to the ball and was trying to make a play on it, Hernandez fell down on his own and touched Wilson, the flag was thrown but it shouldve been Offensive PI...Pats get a FG

2. Deion Branch catches ball and trys to get up and run, he fumbles ball and recovered by Jets, after review its clear that is a fumble and the refs overturned it giving the Pats the ball at the 2...Pats get a TD on next play

its just sketchy calls. i hate fans who bitch about penalties and conspiracy theories. i am not saying there is some conspiracy theory against the jets its just the jets are getting fucked on some MAJOR calls. the fumble didnt have enough evidence to over turn it. the ball was moving. the pass interference was BS along with a lot of other defensive penalties with the jets
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 8:16 pm

We didnt win today but I feel we got back to what we were the last year and year before. Run the ball, play good defense, get some big special team plays, let sanchez make some plays but not let him fuck it up.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 9th 2011, 10:40 pm

i thought the Jets played good enough to win this week, run and pass games looked good, solid Defense, 10 points given to the Patriots by the Refs, eliminate those bogus calls and its a 21-20 Jets win
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2011, 10:45 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i thought the Jets played good enough to win this week, run and pass games looked good, solid Defense, 10 points given to the Patriots by the Refs, eliminate those bogus calls and its a 21-20 Jets win

it was frustrating to watch with some of the calls but some good stuff i saw. we sacked and hit brady a lot. we got a pick. we had some big plays on special teams. we got some mojo going running the ball. next week should be a good showing.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 10th 2011, 5:18 pm

Calvin Pace summed it up pretty good here...

"It was a fumble," Pace told The Post. "And again, the referees missed another one. You know what they're going to do? They're going to write us a letter about how they missed another call and what does that do? Nothing.

"I guess it's human error, so what can you do? We got a call that just ain't right. If it wasn't a fumble [Branch] wouldn't have gotten up and tried to run."

Pace then suggested that the Jets were playing against more than the Patriots' prolific offense.

"It's very disheartening, man," Pace said. "Guys were playing their hearts out against a very talented team and when people [the referees] make mistakes it costs you. What can you do, man It's terrible.

"Did that cost us the game? I don't know. Probably not. But there was a lot of questionable stuff that I thought wasn't right."

Asked what else he considered questionable, Pace said, "Some of the so-called pass interference stuff," referring to calls against Donald Strickland and Brodney Pool.

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 10th 2011, 10:03 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Calvin Pace summed it up pretty good here...

"It was a fumble," Pace told The Post. "And again, the referees missed another one. You know what they're going to do? They're going to write us a letter about how they missed another call and what does that do? Nothing.

"I guess it's human error, so what can you do? We got a call that just ain't right. If it wasn't a fumble [Branch] wouldn't have gotten up and tried to run."

Pace then suggested that the Jets were playing against more than the Patriots' prolific offense.

"It's very disheartening, man," Pace said. "Guys were playing their hearts out against a very talented team and when people [the referees] make mistakes it costs you. What can you do, man It's terrible.

"Did that cost us the game? I don't know. Probably not. But there was a lot of questionable stuff that I thought wasn't right."

Asked what else he considered questionable, Pace said, "Some of the so-called pass interference stuff," referring to calls against Donald Strickland and Brodney Pool.

the patriots get a lot of calls. anytime brady is hit he acts to get free 15 yards. I am really getting taken back by pro football because it is so anti aggression. like guys are slapping hands after plays and they are on different teams, save that shit for after the game.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum