Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

If you dont know this guy...

3 posters

Go down

If you dont know this guy... Empty If you dont know this guy...

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 16th 2011, 1:06 am

If you dont know this guy... KENRIC

You soon will!!, This is Jets rookie NT Kenric Ellis and at 6'5 350lbs he is the replacement for Kris Jenkins, he hasnt been on the active roster all season but Rex has seen enough of him in practice the past few weeks to give the BEAST his first start of the year against the Dolphins on Monday night....this guy is so athletic for his size its unbelievable, do not be suprised if you see him running sideline to sideline making tackles, his motor is non-stop, he wouldve been a 1st round pick but fell to the Jets in the 3rd because of a pending legal matter ( he beat the hell out of some guy that attacked him with a bat) , anyways i cant wait til monday and watch this guy finally UNLEASHED!!!

...also watch for LB Jamaal Westerman, in his first game seeing extended playing time due to Bryan Thomas injury, last week he sacked Brady 2 times, expect more on Monday Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

If you dont know this guy... Empty Re: If you dont know this guy...

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 16th 2011, 2:00 am

3rd round pick, should of been higher but he went to hampton and had a TON of off the field shit including something that could have made him miss time because he would have to go to jail
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere October 17th 2011, 10:11 am

Not only was he possibly going to jail, but there was talk he could have been deported as well haha.

He started his college career as a big time recruit at South Carolina, where he impressed and played as a freshman. Then he got kicked off the team for basically being a retard and had to transfer to Hampton to resume his playing career. So it's not like he only played at Hampton.. he was a recruit for a highly ranked team in the SEC, which is no joke.

The big legal matter was because some guy was messing with his girlfriend. The girl asked him to stop but the guy was drunk and kept going, so Ellis came over to ask the guy to stop before there are problems. The guy thought he was a badass so he said yeah there are going to be problems, went and got a bat and came back with it. He took a swing at Ellis with the bat, but Kenrick stopped it somehow, tossed the bat aside, then punched the guy in the face, breaking his cheek and orbital socket with one shot. There were witnesses and everything and they all said it was self-defense, so he won't be going to jail or deported, which is good for him.. and the Jets haha. I am excited to see him play.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 17th 2011, 5:56 pm

JermikesHere wrote:Not only was he possibly going to jail, but there was talk he could have been deported as well haha.

He started his college career as a big time recruit at South Carolina, where he impressed and played as a freshman. Then he got kicked off the team for basically being a retard and had to transfer to Hampton to resume his playing career. So it's not like he only played at Hampton.. he was a recruit for a highly ranked team in the SEC, which is no joke.

The big legal matter was because some guy was messing with his girlfriend. The girl asked him to stop but the guy was drunk and kept going, so Ellis came over to ask the guy to stop before there are problems. The guy thought he was a badass so he said yeah there are going to be problems, went and got a bat and came back with it. He took a swing at Ellis with the bat, but Kenrick stopped it somehow, tossed the bat aside, then punched the guy in the face, breaking his cheek and orbital socket with one shot. There were witnesses and everything and they all said it was self-defense, so he won't be going to jail or deported, which is good for him.. and the Jets haha. I am excited to see him play.

exactly man, the Jets front office did thier research on him instead of just passing him up like all the other teams, Tanny knew after hearing Kenrics story that he would not be facing any jail time or any kind of penalty at all since he acted in self defense....im more excited to see this guy play than i am to watch the Jets offense on the field,lol..images of him tossing Centers aside with 1 arm and bull rushing the QB have me all smiles Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 17th 2011, 6:39 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:Not only was he possibly going to jail, but there was talk he could have been deported as well haha.

exactly man, the Jets front office did thier research on him instead of just passing him up like all the other teams, Tanny knew after hearing Kenrics story that he would not be facing any jail time or any kind of penalty at all since he acted in self defense....im more excited to see this guy play than i am to watch the Jets offense on the field,lol..images of him tossing Centers aside with 1 arm and bull rushing the QB have me all smiles Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

i just want sacks and turnovers. i dont care if it looks pretty, just make it happen
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 17th 2011, 7:25 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

i just want sacks and turnovers. i dont care if it looks pretty, just make it happen

agreed 100% ..Westerman and Maybin are the guys that will bring the heat while Kenric ties up 2 blockers, i would love the Jets to get some stability in the Pass Rush, something to build on because after this game the road gets alot harder
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum