Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets vs Chargers

2 posters

Go down

Jets vs Chargers Empty Jets vs Chargers

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 23rd 2011, 7:08 pm

ok two things i gotta say about this game

1. jets looked good, ran the ball well and played very good defense, thats what i want to see. i only wonder how this win will be diminished by the fucknuts at ESPN making up excuses

2. the chargers might of had the worst clock management at the end of the game. they got the ball back with 1:40 left. so you think, 80-ish yards 1:40 no timeouts it is the jets defense but it is doable right? fuck no. they ran like 5 or 6 plays, 1 first down, than 4 straight wtf plays leading to a throw out of bounds by rivers. i am happy with a win but i am shocked at how bad rivers/turner ran that 2min drill.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Jets vs Chargers Empty Re: Jets vs Chargers

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 23rd 2011, 7:22 pm

phillip rivers is this generations dan marino.

came out of a good qb class in 04, manning has a sb ring, big ben has 2, matt shaub is basically being given a playoff birth this season so maybe he gets one.

everyone talks about how good rivers is, i say, norv turner isnt there...see how good he is then
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 23rd 2011, 8:38 pm

very happy with the Jets on both sides of the ball today, Sanchez looked really good, Plax came up huge with 3 TDs , Shonn Greene actually pounded the rock the way he should, Revis again shuts down his assignment VJax 1 catch 15 yards and Revis gets a INT and Aaron "MAYHEM" Maybin getting yet another sack!!! that dude is beasting it since the Bills cut him, 3 sacks 3 FF in 3 games Shocked
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 23rd 2011, 9:10 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:very happy with the Jets on both sides of the ball today, Sanchez looked really good, Plax came up huge with 3 TDs , Shonn Greene actually pounded the rock the way he should, Revis again shuts down his assignment VJax 1 catch 15 yards and Revis gets a INT and Aaron "MAYHEM" Maybin getting yet another sack!!! that dude is beasting it since the Bills cut him, 3 sacks 3 FF in 3 games Shocked

yup, ESPN down played the end of the game. they only talked about the throw out of bounds not the plays leading up to it. listen, i am not saying the chargers win the game with 1:40 left with no time outs, but to basically run the clock out like they did was retarded.

you have a draw or some shit, muddle huddle, pass for 2 yards, in bounds clock running, you just wasted 35-40 seconds with 2 plays. the next two plays were even worse concluding with 4&3 with 11 seconds left clock stopped, expecting a throw down field, no rivers chucks it out of bounds and it looked like he thought he had another down. just retarded
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 23rd 2011, 10:18 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:very happy with the Jets on both sides of the ball today, Sanchez looked really good, Plax came up huge with 3 TDs , Shonn Greene actually pounded the rock the way he should, Revis again shuts down his assignment VJax 1 catch 15 yards and Revis gets a INT and Aaron "MAYHEM" Maybin getting yet another sack!!! that dude is beasting it since the Bills cut him, 3 sacks 3 FF in 3 games Shocked

yup, ESPN down played the end of the game. they only talked about the throw out of bounds not the plays leading up to it. listen, i am not saying the chargers win the game with 1:40 left with no time outs, but to basically run the clock out like they did was retarded.

you have a draw or some shit, muddle huddle, pass for 2 yards, in bounds clock running, you just wasted 35-40 seconds with 2 plays. the next two plays were even worse concluding with 4&3 with 11 seconds left clock stopped, expecting a throw down field, no rivers chucks it out of bounds and it looked like he thought he had another down. just retarded

lol i hear ya man, the Jets come back to pull out this win and all the ESPN types are clamouring around trying to somehow disrespect the Jets or at least not give them credit for the win...but if you ask anyone that isnt a Jets fan, they will tell you that the Jets get nothing but all the love from those sites...its getting ridiculous
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 23rd 2011, 10:39 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

lol i hear ya man, the Jets come back to pull out this win and all the ESPN types are clamouring around trying to somehow disrespect the Jets or at least not give them credit for the win...but if you ask anyone that isnt a Jets fan, they will tell you that the Jets get nothing but all the love from those sites...its getting ridiculous

i am amazed by how much bad press the jets get. rex gets shit for saying that the 2007 chargers were staked saying that he would have won a couple rings. he was more saying that a team that had 14-2 had a fuck load of talent.

revis catching shit for getting mad at a guy saying that his int-td was pass interference when it wasnt, brandon marshall fucking fell into revis.

sanchez catching shit when in all reality he has probably been the best offensive player this year for the jets.

just the jets are set up to fail. because they are honest in how they talk and carry themselves, the media treats them as this team that is too cocky and arrogant and dont know how to play which is false.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 23rd 2011, 10:53 pm

i agree 100% on all your points, especially Sanchez, the guy has been great for us so far ( except the Raven game) , he has consistently had 80's - over 100's QB ratings this season and his decisions with the ball are really improving...that Revis shit is pissing me off, Marshall shouldve been called for Offensive PI but Revis gets the INT and takes it for 6 and he gets disrespected? lol, i feel like Bart Scott now
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 23rd 2011, 11:02 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i agree 100% on all your points, especially Sanchez, the guy has been great for us so far ( except the Raven game) , he has consistently had 80's - over 100's QB ratings this season and his decisions with the ball are really improving...that Revis shit is pissing me off, Marshall shouldve been called for Offensive PI but Revis gets the INT and takes it for 6 and he gets disrespected? lol, i feel like Bart Scott now

the jets dont win pretty thats why. anytime the jets win it is either completely boring or at the end you are left thinking how the hell did that happen?

rex ryan brought in a new mentality of defense and special teams while the offense cant fuck up. and for the most part it works. jets offense doesnt have a turn over, jets win, turnover cracy, jets lose.

if rex had a team that played more like the patriots, packers, steelers, you would hear more positives and people fawning over how amazing they are.

people forget the jets were 4-12 and 9-7 before rex got here. i still believe the jets have far less talent than people may believe. i think rex is making a choice to play with less defensive talent to help out the offense.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum