Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Colts-Saints

5 posters

Go down

Colts-Saints Empty Colts-Saints

Post  MaddMatter October 23rd 2011, 11:55 pm

Hey uh Indy.....decide not to show up tonight? Its fucking 62-7 with 12 minutes left....this isn't Madden bros.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Colts-Saints Empty Re: Colts-Saints

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 24th 2011, 1:15 am

i still say the rams are worse
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 24th 2011, 2:38 am

No fucking defense at all. Fuck Andrew Luck, they need defense. I think if there's a stud defensive player in the draft, you take him over Luck if you're the Colts. Peyton will be back next season, I can't say the same about this defense. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of changes
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 24th 2011, 2:01 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:No fucking defense at all. Fuck Andrew Luck, they need defense. I think if there's a stud defensive player in the draft, you take him over Luck if you're the Colts. Peyton will be back next season, I can't say the same about this defense. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of changes

never gonna happen. irsey is an offensive minded owner, they have an offensive minded coaching staff, and offensive minded team.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 24th 2011, 10:43 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:No fucking defense at all. Fuck Andrew Luck, they need defense. I think if there's a stud defensive player in the draft, you take him over Luck if you're the Colts. Peyton will be back next season, I can't say the same about this defense. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of changes

never gonna happen. irsey is an offensive minded owner, they have an offensive minded coaching staff, and offensive minded team.

i think they trade down. Sure Luck is a great QB but i'm sure some teams will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink to get that first pick if its the Colts.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 25th 2011, 11:17 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

i think they trade down. Sure Luck is a great QB but i'm sure some teams will be throwing everything but the kitchen sink to get that first pick if its the Colts.

two things happen. colts get #1 or rams get #1 and they either trade or draft him and fuck it up because both teams are poorly runned
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 25th 2011, 11:53 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

two things happen. colts get #1 or rams get #1 and they either trade or draft him and fuck it up because both teams are poorly runned

if the Rams get the 1st overall they will trade down to probably 7 or 8 and also get a couple players and later round picks, maybe even another teams entire Draft, people are nuts over Luck
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 25th 2011, 11:58 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

if the Rams get the 1st overall they will trade down to probably 7 or 8 and also get a couple players and later round picks, maybe even another teams entire Draft, people are nuts over Luck

people need to calm down. i dont even think he is the best offensive player in the draft.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum