Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets Look Great Today!

3 posters

Go down

Jets Look Great Today! Empty Jets Look Great Today!

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 6th 2011, 4:28 pm

Wow they are shutting down the Bills! The defense looks great today shutting down this offense. Ryan Fitzpatrick has really been having difficulties passing out there. Big 4th down stop by the Jets just a minute ago. Looks like they're gonna take this one
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Jets Look Great Today! Empty Re: Jets Look Great Today!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 6th 2011, 6:21 pm

well the jets had a bye week, loaded with talent, pissed off because of all the shit they are catching.

bound to happen. now that we won 3 in a row, after losing 3 in a row, i expect another 3 game skid because thats how we are. limp into the playoffs, then kick ass.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 6th 2011, 9:17 pm

TOTAL DOMINATION is all i can say, the Bills didnt look like the prolific passing team that ESPN and everyone else had them pegged to be and that run game ( even tho Jackson got 82 yards) didnt look good at all..only bad spot i saw for the Jets was Revis gave up 1 long pass but it was late game garbage yards
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 6th 2011, 9:57 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:TOTAL DOMINATION is all i can say, the Bills didnt look like the prolific passing team that ESPN and everyone else had them pegged to be and that run game ( even tho Jackson got 82 yards) didnt look good at all..only bad spot i saw for the Jets was Revis gave up 1 long pass but it was late game garbage yards

there were like 5 or 6 plays where i was looking for a flag on our defense because thats the way the calls have been going for us all year.

next week with NE coming into the jets stadium, i want to see a win. I think what the giants did to the pats today is very telling. If the jets have success running the ball, set up play action, and can get pressure on brady with 4 or 5 guys, we can see some success.

AND if the jets beat the pats, how will ESPN cover it? a NE 3 game losing streak against a NYJ 4 game winning streak?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 6th 2011, 11:41 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:TOTAL DOMINATION is all i can say, the Bills didnt look like the prolific passing team that ESPN and everyone else had them pegged to be and that run game ( even tho Jackson got 82 yards) didnt look good at all..only bad spot i saw for the Jets was Revis gave up 1 long pass but it was late game garbage yards

there were like 5 or 6 plays where i was looking for a flag on our defense because thats the way the calls have been going for us all year.

next week with NE coming into the jets stadium, i want to see a win. I think what the giants did to the pats today is very telling. If the jets have success running the ball, set up play action, and can get pressure on brady with 4 or 5 guys, we can see some success.

AND if the jets beat the pats, how will ESPN cover it? a NE 3 game losing streak against a NYJ 4 game winning streak?

next week is HUGE, i think the Jets have the mid-season mindset and have finally figured out how to get shit done, i expect a Jets Win 21-17 and when ESPN covers the game it will be all about how Tom Brady is a proven veteran and will get these Pats back on track to contend for the division title and playoffs, meanwhile there will be a one sentence article saying "Jets beat Patriots" and thats it.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 7th 2011, 12:30 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

next week is HUGE, i think the Jets have the mid-season mindset and have finally figured out how to get shit done, i expect a Jets Win 21-17 and when ESPN covers the game it will be all about how Tom Brady is a proven veteran and will get these Pats back on track to contend for the division title and playoffs, meanwhile there will be a one sentence article saying "Jets beat Patriots" and thats it.

eh I dont know. If it is a 3 point win, they will say the jets got lucky. If it is anything more that 8 points ESPN will make jokes about how the jets are NOW the team to beat.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum