Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets-Bills

3 posters

Go down

Jets-Bills Empty Jets-Bills

Post  MaddMatter November 27th 2011, 3:13 pm

Dang...Stevie Johnson's got like 5 catches on Revis already...with a TD Shocked Shocked Shocked

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Jets-Bills Empty Re: Jets-Bills

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 27th 2011, 3:26 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Dang...Stevie Johnson's got like 5 catches on Revis already...with a TD Shocked Shocked Shocked

FUCK YOU PUPPETZ!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 27th 2011, 5:47 pm

what did stevie johnson do that pissed people off? i guess i wasnt looking or something
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 27th 2011, 5:54 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:what did stevie johnson do that pissed people off? i guess i wasnt looking or something

For Bills Fans:
Oh he dropped a good 20 yard gain that could have gone for a TD with about 30 seconds left, dropped another in the endzone with like 10 seconds left (although it was thrown behind him, shoulda been caught.) and missed another shot at an endzone with no time left.

For Jets Fans:
After he scored his TD he acted like he shot his leg then flew around like a Jet.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 27th 2011, 6:02 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:what did stevie johnson do that pissed people off? i guess i wasnt looking or something

For Bills Fans:
Oh he dropped a good 20 yard gain that could have gone for a TD with about 30 seconds left, dropped another in the endzone with like 10 seconds left (although it was thrown behind him, shoulda been caught.) and missed another shot at an endzone with no time left.

For Jets Fans:
After he scored his TD he acted like he shot his leg then flew around like a Jet.

yea i just went to nfl.com and saw the celebration. i thought it was funny. everyone said he did a celebration was in bad taste.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 27th 2011, 6:03 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

For Bills Fans:

For Jets Fans:

yea i just went to nfl.com and saw the celebration. i thought it was funny. everyone said he did a celebration was in bad taste.

I mean the shooting himself in the leg thing may have been over the line. lol but I thought it was pretty funny as well.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 27th 2011, 6:05 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

For Bills Fans:

For Jets Fans:

I mean the shooting himself in the leg thing may have been over the line. lol but I thought it was pretty funny as well.

like ive been watching the redzone channel most of the day so when the scott hansen guy said johnson apologized for his celebration that was in bad taste i was expecting him to have flipped off the fans or like pretended to jerk off.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum