Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Frustration level concerning lockout?

+5
EPICxPENGUIN69
Soarindude02
SteelersJMB
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
9 posters

Go down

Frustration level concerning lockout?  Empty Frustration level concerning lockout?

Post  MaddMatter April 22nd 2011, 6:22 pm

I wasn't pissed at first, because I think we all knew it was going to happen.

But now, I'm 100% pissed. It's stupid, it seems like neither of them are actually willing to listen to either side. It's just horse shit. I'm not sure if games will be missed, but damn JUST GET THE SHIT DONE INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT GETTING IT DONE!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Frustration level concerning lockout?  Empty Re: Frustration level concerning lockout?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 22nd 2011, 6:35 pm

wheres Matt Millen when you need him? Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Frustration level concerning lockout?  Empty Re: Frustration level concerning lockout?

Post  MaddMatter April 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:wheres Matt Millen when you need him? Smile

OH GOD NO. Unless you want 350lb linemen trying to play WR and WR's playing QB and K's playing WR. NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO. FUCK THAT PRICK!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 22nd 2011, 6:47 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:wheres Matt Millen when you need him? Smile

OH GOD NO. Unless you want 350lb linemen trying to play WR and WR's playing QB and K's playing WR. NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO. FUCK THAT PRICK!

lol i hear ya man, i was just referencing to something i saw on ESPN that had Millen saying if he was an owner he could convince the other owners to end the lockout Laughing
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 22nd 2011, 8:01 pm

Hasn't really hit me I guess.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 22nd 2011, 11:05 pm

Extremely frustrated. When will this end. I even set myself up knowing that this would happen, and yet, I am still very angry.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm

With the players: Not at all. They are doing what they need to do.

With the owners: Extremely, They need to open up the books. only thing preventing a new deal

With ESPN: WTF! There is going to be a season you fucking retards. you really think the NFL is going to pull an NHL and just skip a year? its NINE MOTHER FUCKING BILLION GOD DAMN DOLLARS. 9 billion. The only way there is no NFL season is if an asteroid hits the earth September 7th. so when the ESPN "Analyst" say "...If there is a season.." shut your god damn mouths you insane, community college educated, Disney company puppets.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 22nd 2011, 11:15 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

With ESPN: WTF! There is going to be a season you fucking retards. you really think the NFL is going to pull an NHL and just skip a year? its NINE MOTHER FUCKING BILLION GOD DAMN DOLLARS. 9 billion. The only way there is no NFL season is if an asteroid hits the earth September 7th. so when the ESPN "Analyst" say "...If there is a season.." shut your god damn mouths you insane, community college educated, Disney company puppets.

I sense some hate towards ESPN. bounce
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 22nd 2011, 11:35 pm

[quote="EpicxPlatypus69"]With the players: Not at all. They are doing what they need to do.

With the owners: Extremely, They need to open up the books. only thing preventing a new deal

With ESPN: WTF! There is going to be a season you fucking retards. you really think the NFL is going to pull an NHL and just skip a year? its NINE MOTHER FUCKING BILLION GOD DAMN DOLLARS. 9 billion. The only way there is no NFL season is if an asteroid hits the earth September 7th. so when the ESPN "Analyst" say "...If there is a season.." shut your god damn mouths you insane, community college educated, Disney company puppets. [/quote]

You can't just blame the ownes, thats just being plain ignorant in my mind since you haven't the slightest idea as to what each and every player is feeling nor what each and every owner is thinking as well.

As for the ESPN comment...um what'd you expect them to say? There isn't a guranteed season so why look like jackasses and act as if everything if fine and dandy. The fans know exactly what's going on so why should ESPN change the way they announce topics to do with the NFL? When as of right now there isn't anything that is saying a game will be played in the Fall.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2011, 12:50 am

I'm just pissed off at everyone, really. Especially the owners and Goodell.

For one, Goodell says openly ALL THE FUCKING TIME that he wants to end this lockout and bring the fans football. Okay, cool, but wait:

Then you hear on ESPN and whatever that as soon as the judge grants the injuction and ends the lockout, the NFL will appeal and try to keep it in place. WHY?! IF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WANT FOOTBALL WHY ARE YOU KEEPING THIS GOING?!

But at the same time the players and DeMaurice Retard aren't compromising either. They won't accept anything less than what they offer the owners, and the owners won't compromise as much as the players want them to, thus this negotiation bullshit is going NOWHERE because both sides are acting like fucking 3 year olds sitting there across the dinner table staring at each other with their arms crossed saying "My way or the highway, bitch!"

To me, this whole lockout thing has run it's course, but hopefully the draft will kind of change things by giving us hope. But who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetsown08 April 23rd 2011, 1:09 am

It's starting to get a little high right now, because FA should have started, the draft is almost here, but NO, we can't know who's even going to be on which team next year! I'm getting frustrated at the stubbornness of both parties. Both are at fault here IMO.
Jetsown08
Jetsown08

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 23rd 2011, 1:19 am

SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:With the players: Not at all. They are doing what they need to do.

You can't just blame the ownes, thats just being plain ignorant in my mind since you haven't the slightest idea as to what each and every player is feeling nor what each and every owner is thinking as well.

As for the ESPN comment...um what'd you expect them to say? There isn't a guranteed season so why look like jackasses and act as if everything if fine and dandy. The fans know exactly what's going on so why should ESPN change the way they announce topics to do with the NFL? When as of right now there isn't anything that is saying a game will be played in the Fall.

dude, espn is out of their minds some times. you cannot deny that. I once witnessed the most awkward conversation on TV ever on ESPN. Granted it was the retarded gay cousin of sportscenter aka "First Take" where skip bayless and some black guy I never heard of discussed what race would you consider blake griffen and which race do you route for when he dunks. I will give Skip credit for having the balls to say, no joke he said this, "Part of my is like, 'yea, go blake, white guys can still dominate in the NBA,' but than I remember he is half bla...African American." yup, correcting your self to say African American really saved his job.

hey at least he didnt say ni...

... spear chucker
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 23rd 2011, 1:57 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:With the players: Not at all. They are doing what they need to do.

dude, espn is out of their minds some times. you cannot deny that. I once witnessed the most awkward conversation on TV ever on ESPN. Granted it was the retarded gay cousin of sportscenter aka "First Take" where skip bayless and some black guy I never heard of discussed what race would you consider blake griffen and which race do you route for when he dunks. I will give Skip credit for having the balls to say, no joke he said this, "Part of my is like, 'yea, go blake, white guys can still dominate in the NBA,' but than I remember he is half bla...African American." yup, correcting your self to say African American really saved his job.

hey at least he didnt say ni...

... spear chucker

For the most part, ESPN is just fine in my opinion
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb April 23rd 2011, 5:53 am

they just all need to pull their fingers out and get something sorted, it has all gone too far

at least i have rugby to watch next season
barneyb
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 23rd 2011, 8:59 am

Im getting sick of it. No ones willing to compromise. Add to the fact that they have to take almost "monthly" breaks in between court hearings for meditation or something. Seriously? Do you really need a long break? Isnt a week enough?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 23rd 2011, 1:35 pm

bp_brien wrote:they just all need to pull their fingers out and get something sorted, it has all gone too far

at least i have rugby to watch next season

I think that's another reason as to why this lockout hasn't got me that upset over it, as of right now I can watch NBA playoffs and NHL playoffs with two teams that I strongly like so im really just focused on that until the draft happens. Once the playoffs are over for both sports then maybe I'll sit back and realize that there isn't any football atm.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 April 25th 2011, 7:06 pm

Frustration level concerning lockout?  NFL-y-u-no-restructure-cba

PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down