Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate

+5
S
RSoxGuy
Pintsizedjark
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
9 posters

Go down

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Empty BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 6th 2012, 2:16 pm

Funny huh? coincidence maybe? lol

Anyone who says Spygate doesn’t matter is either a Patriots fan or someone related to Wes Welker. So for those doubting the impact of Belichick’s video cameras, here’s the cold hard truth:

Patriots postseason record under Belichick, with Sony………. 12-2
Patriots postseason record under Belichick, without Sony……. 4-4

BB’s whole legacy is garbage if he can’t win without cheating. Fox Sports agrees:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/super-bowl-new-england-patriots-new-york-giants-bill-belichick-needs-win-to-erase-smudge-of-spygate-020312
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Empty Re: BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate

Post  MaddMatter February 6th 2012, 3:47 pm

No this is stupid. Spygate? Seriously? The FACT is, they have BEEN to TWO more Super Bowls and in BOTH of them lost in the final minute. I'm tired of hearing this stupid ass spygate shit.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Empty Re: BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 6th 2012, 4:13 pm

MaddMatt wrote:No this is stupid. Spygate? Seriously? The FACT is, they have BEEN to TWO more Super Bowls and in BOTH of them lost in the final minute. I'm tired of hearing this stupid ass spygate shit.

you cant argue the facts, they were 12-2 BEFORE they got caught cheating and are 4-4 in the Playoffs SINCE being caught...also they only won thier previous SB's by 3 points...any way you slice it they definetly are not the same unbeatble calibur team they were while they were cheating...I;m not the only one that thinks this either, obviously alot of sports professionals feel the same way, thats why i provided the Link
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark February 6th 2012, 4:16 pm

BB’s whole legacy is garbage if he can’t win without cheating.

Since the start of the 2007 season, the Patriots have compiled a 64-16 record, this includes four AFC East championships and 2nd place once(the year Brady didn't play).

Bill Belichick has won two 'Coach of the Year' awards, and Brady has won two MVP and two 'Offensive Player of the Year' awards.

Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are still doing a hell of a lot better than nearly all of the other teams that haven't been "cheating".

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 6th 2012, 4:26 pm

they won 3 'tainted" Superbowls by FGs, they were lucky to even be in there this year, I mean they got a cakewalk Playoff scenario by playing the Broncos and then without the Cundiff shank and Lee Evans drop they are not in it...IDC what any of you think, Patriots will always be tainted until they win a SB without cheating
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy February 6th 2012, 4:33 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:

Since the start of the 2007 season, the Patriots have compiled a 64-16 record, this includes four AFC East championships and 2nd place once(the year Brady didn't play).

Bill Belichick has won two 'Coach of the Year' awards, and Brady has won two MVP and two 'Offensive Player of the Year' awards.

Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are still doing a hell of a lot better than nearly all of the other teams that haven't been "cheating".
^This.

Puppetz man, enough with the hatin.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 6th 2012, 4:53 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

^This.

Puppetz man, enough with the hatin.

I mean, I get he's a Jest fan, but come on. Saying that they haven't been the same since spygate is just fucking idiotic. I mean, the argument could be made if the Patriots with Brady and BB never got back to the Super Bowl, but they got back to the Super Bowl TWICE and lost in the final minute. It's not like they turned into a 4-12 team. I think the impact of spygate was minimal if anything.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 6th 2012, 4:56 pm

Im not hating at all, as a matter of fact i wasnt even thinking about Spygate until i read that article by a professional sports columnist, obviously there are alot of people that feel this way, the only people that dont are either

1. Patriot Fans
2. people that didnt pay attention when Spygate happened ( fans of other teams etc etc)
3. people that just hate the Jets
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 6th 2012, 5:42 pm

spygate lol. Fact of the matter is, the giants have there number. Every team has that one team that they continuously struggle with and thats theres.

BUT THEY DID CHEAT AGAINST THE PANTHERS.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden February 6th 2012, 5:58 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:spygate lol. Fact of the matter is, the giants have there number. Every team has that one team that they continuously struggle with and thats theres.

BUT THEY DID CHEAT AGAINST THE PANTHERS.
AND THE EAGLES Mad
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 6th 2012, 6:02 pm

NEW YORK -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was fined the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for spying on an opponent's defensive signals.

"This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field," Goodell said in a letter to the Patriots.

The videotaping came to light after a camera was confiscated from Patriots video assistant Matt Estrella while he was on the New York Jets' sideline.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark February 6th 2012, 7:43 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Im not hating at all, as a matter of fact i wasnt even thinking about Spygate until i read that article by a professional sports columnist, obviously there are alot of people that feel this way, the only people that dont are either

1. Patriot Fans
2. people that didnt pay attention when Spygate happened ( fans of other teams etc etc)
3. people that just hate the Jets

so what you're saying is that everyone doesn't agree with you because you included Patriot fans, fans of other teams, and people that hate the Jets...that's just about everyone.

I just don't see how you think your argument makes sense when the Patriots probably have one of the best winning percentages, the most division championships, most MVPs, etc since Spygate was over with.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles February 7th 2012, 12:08 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Funny huh? coincidence maybe? lol

Anyone who says Spygate doesn’t matter is either a Patriots fan or someone related to Wes Welker. So for those doubting the impact of Belichick’s video cameras, here’s the cold hard truth:

Patriots postseason record under Belichick, with Sony………. 12-2
Patriots postseason record under Belichick, without Sony……. 4-4

BB’s whole legacy is garbage if he can’t win without cheating. Fox Sports agrees:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/super-bowl-new-england-patriots-new-york-giants-bill-belichick-needs-win-to-erase-smudge-of-spygate-020312

at least they can win a sb..
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 7th 2012, 11:29 am

seems like James Harrison also thinks this Smile

https://twitter.com/#!/jharrison9292/status/166353753446944771

@jharrison9292 James Harrison
Told you, cheaters never win!!!!!!!!!

...and so does Amani Toomer

NYPost
Former Giants receiver Amani Toomer said he would put an asterisk next to each of the Patriots’ championships.
“I would,” he said in an interview on “The Jim Rome Show” yesterday. “I would, definitely. Without question.
“Tom Brady hasn’t won a Super Bowl since Spygate,” he added. “If they don’t win another Super Bowl with Brady, with Belichick, their three Super Bowls that they did win are going to be tainted. It’s going to be like Barry Bonds. You’re going to look at these three Super Bowls with an asterisk because of Spygate.”

...and soo does another ESPN analyst Freddie Coleman

Freddie Coleman of ESPN is tearing into the Patriots on ESPN Radio adding "James Harrison is right. Just throwing it out there."

...dont be hatin on me because i am providing the news that just so happens to involve alot of other peoples beliefs, and these are professionals in the NFL that believe this, lol, give me negative cred for exposing the truth..what a bunch of lowlifes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark February 7th 2012, 4:09 pm

You said Bill Belichick's legacy is tarnished if he "can't win without cheating".

I provided proof that the Patriots have still been a top team(if not the top team) since Spygate was over with...what else do you need

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 7th 2012, 4:19 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:You said Bill Belichick's legacy is tarnished if he "can't win without cheating".

I provided proof that the Patriots have still been a top team(if not the top team) since Spygate was over with...what else do you need

who really knows if they arent cheating? lol , they were caught once, maybe they are better equipped now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...and look, I am not the only person that feels this way, SEVERAL professionals feel the same way,lol...go give them some neg street cred why dont ya bounce
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 7th 2012, 4:49 pm

yea but dude. i can not stand how much praise belichick gets for not running a real offense or defense. it seems with his personnel and shit he has turned his team into the colts where you spend all your money on one dude and say fuck it, he will mask everything else.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark February 7th 2012, 7:29 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:You said Bill Belichick's legacy is tarnished if he "can't win without cheating".

who really knows if they arent cheating? lol , they were caught once, maybe they are better equipped now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...and look, I am not the only person that feels this way, SEVERAL professionals feel the same way,lol...go give them some neg street cred why dont ya bounce

lol I don't mess with 'street cred', it's someone else.

and how do we know the Jets aren't cheating but they're just really really bad at it?

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Empty Pats re-sign Tiquan Underwood

Post  RSoxGuy February 8th 2012, 12:27 am

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7552078/tiquan-underwoods-rejoins-new-england-patriots-super-bowl-cut

Pats re-sign Tiquan Underwood
Wide receiver Tiquan Underwood, who was cut by the New England Patriots the night before Super Bowl XLVI, was re-signed by the team on Tuesday, the team announced.

A source told ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss at the time of Underwood's release that it was purely a football decision based on the Patriots' needs for their matchup with the New York Giants and was not disciplinary in nature, which would seem to be confirmed by the signing.

Well there goes the "BB is evil" theory. cereal guy spit
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 8th 2012, 11:32 pm

no. belichick is still a cunt
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 9th 2012, 12:03 pm

heres my last comment on this subject..

watch this Dave Dameshek clip, he too makes a reference to Spygate and how tarnished BBs legacy is and also says there should be an asterik next to his name IF he even gets inducted into the HOF...cheating has no place in sports and when caught you shouldnt be praised.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/09000d5d826caf93/The-Shame-Report-SB-XLVI-edition?module=HP11_cp
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyHateMe666 February 10th 2012, 8:35 pm

I am not at all surprised that Puppies is the one making this thread haha. This is just like old times right here.

Hey Puppets, remember this shit:

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Jest
WhyHateMe666
WhyHateMe666

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 10th 2012, 9:39 pm

WhyHateMe666 wrote:I am not at all surprised that Puppies is the one making this thread haha. This is just like old times right here.

Hey Puppets, remember this shit:

BB and Brady now 0-2 in SB after Spygate Jest

lol, yep....i actually thought you or someone photoshopped the pic but low and behold it was real Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum