Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison

+3
Thadden
HurpDurpHurray
S
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison  Empty NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison

Post  S February 23rd 2012, 8:00 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_robert_griffin_andrew_luck_cam_newton_draft_022312

Interesting read. Basically

However, if you’ve convinced yourself that RG3 is the second coming of Cam Newton, your imagination has gotten away from you....

...“Well, there’s one other thing,” says a highly respected NFL general manager. “You know – the most superficial thing of all.”

Added a member of the Panthers’ front office: “They’re both black. Let’s call it what it is.”

“They’re totally different animals,” another general manager says. “One guy [Newton] is huge – like 6-6 and [almost] 260. The other guy will be lucky to get to 6-2 and 220 when they measure him. As good a runner as [Griffin] is, you worry about whether a guy like that can take the punishment.”

If anything, in terms of physical stature, Luck is a lot more like Newton. The former Stanford quarterback, listed at 6-4, 235 during the 2011 season, may turn out to be even thicker when he steps on the scale at the combine – and given his accompanying athleticism, that’s a good thing.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison  Empty Re: NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2012, 8:18 pm

Why don't you just get on your knees and suck Cam's dick already?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison  Empty Re: NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison

Post  S February 23rd 2012, 8:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why don't you just get on your knees and suck Cam's dick already?

Challenge accepted
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden February 23rd 2012, 8:28 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Why don't you just get on your knees and suck Cam's dick already?

Challenge accepted
No, this is what S, was like when he started thinking about what you said:

FAP
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 23rd 2012, 8:34 pm

Yes. Instant boner.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2012, 10:01 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Yes. Instant boner.

Look at this guy... changing to the Lakers. BANDWAGON FAN!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 23rd 2012, 11:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Funny cause i've always been a Lakers fan, Don't know how I can bandwagon on them at this point..Were not even 1st in our division.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 23rd 2012, 11:32 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Funny cause i've always been a Lakers fan, Don't know how I can bandwagon on them at this point..Were not even 1st in our division.

BANDWAGON YOU GOT TWO TEAMS! THAT'S NOT COOL MAN!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 24th 2012, 1:07 pm

Who said RGIII and Cam were the same? Personally I think Cam is the better athlete, while I think RGIII is probably a better pocket QB.

But is it just cause they're both black? Because I don't really see to many other comparisons.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 24th 2012, 3:49 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Who said RGIII and Cam were the same? Personally I think Cam is the better athlete, while I think RGIII is probably a better pocket QB.

But is it just cause they're both black? Because I don't really see to many other comparisons.

well all black QBs are associated with being an athletic qb, going all the way back to brisco on the broncos. RG3 is a pocket qb who can run while Cam is a running qb who can throw. The only exception to the rule with black QBs being Doug Williams who was fat and slow and Warren Moon who was a skinny ethiopian bitch
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2012, 12:04 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Who said RGIII and Cam were the same? Personally I think Cam is the better athlete, while I think RGIII is probably a better pocket QB.

RG3 just ran a much fast 40 than Cam did...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2012, 12:08 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

4.38, crazy. I've always known RG3 is way faster than Cam is.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 26th 2012, 1:03 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

So just because he's faster hes a better athlete? No fuck you!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2012, 1:23 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

So just because he's faster hes a better athlete? No fuck you!

He did better than Cam at other stuff too...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2012, 2:09 pm

Luck has been more comparable to Cam today then RG3.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2012, 2:27 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Luck has been more comparable to Cam today then RG3.

And both are better than Cam. Suck my dick now
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2012, 2:43 pm

NFL evaluators laugh at RGIII, Cam, comparison  Cam_youmad2
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 26th 2012, 3:26 pm

lol S unit mad!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2012, 3:37 pm

MaddMatt wrote:lol S unit mad!

HE SO MAD THAT HE'S GONNA START CHEERING FOR A GOOD TEAM LIKE HE DID WITH HIS NBA TEAMS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2012, 3:55 pm

Why would I be mad that I have whats going to be the best QB in the nfl in coming years?

And hurp i've always been Lakers fan, I was born when there was no basketball team in the Carolinas at the time, I was too young to witness to Charlotte Hornets, so i've been a Lakers fan. Then the bobcats came
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 26th 2012, 4:32 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Why would I be mad that I have whats going to be the best QB in the nfl in coming years?

You have Matthew Stafford?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 26th 2012, 5:01 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:Why would I be mad that I have whats going to be the best QB in the nfl in coming years?

You have Andy Dalton?

FIXED!

Also, I find it ironic when Luck was being compared to Cam today... and Luck is better What a Face
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 February 26th 2012, 5:32 pm

And hurp i've always been Lakers fan, I was born when there was no basketball team in the Carolinas at the time, I was too young to witness to Charlotte Hornets, so i've been a Lakers fan. Then the bobcats came
You're 16 right?That means the Bobcats have been around since you were like 8 or 9.There's no way I would still be cheering for the Lakers if I were you.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 26th 2012, 7:04 pm

lol the Lakers were good, why would I swtich? lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 February 26th 2012, 7:06 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:lol the Lakers were good, why would I swtich? lol
I don't see how people can root for teams on the other side of the country when they have a local team.For example to me one of the funnest things about being a Mavs fan is having that community type feeling with everyone else in Dallas and rooting for the same team.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum