Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Peyton last days as a Colt?

+4
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Thadden
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Go down

Peyton last days as a Colt? Empty Peyton last days as a Colt?

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 6th 2012, 7:59 pm

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Peyton last days as a Colt? Empty Re: Peyton last days as a Colt?

Post  Thadden March 6th 2012, 8:13 pm

Pussy
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 6th 2012, 8:15 pm

Thadden wrote:
Pussy

Homosexual
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 6th 2012, 8:55 pm

whats sad about a guy that has played almost 15 years in the NFL and has mega millions in the bank? NOTHING

the Colts are smart to release his injured ass so they dont get hit with a 30 million cap deficit and no gaurentee whatsoever that Manning will ever play at the level he has for 15 seasons.

Manning is 1 hit away from being wheelchair bound the rest of his life, its time to walk off into the sunset and be happy he still CAN walk, its time for him to enjoy all the $$$ hes made, nothing sad about that.

..if he chooses to come back and play ever, hes being a selfish fool
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 6th 2012, 9:26 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

whats sad about a guy that has played almost 15 years in the NFL and has mega millions in the bank? NOTHING

the Colts are smart to release his injured ass so they dont get hit with a 30 million cap deficit and no gaurentee whatsoever that Manning will ever play at the level he has for 15 seasons.

Manning is 1 hit away from being wheelchair bound the rest of his life, its time to walk off into the sunset and be happy he still CAN walk, its time for him to enjoy all the $$$ hes made, nothing sad about that.

Or he could want to come back because he loves playing football? Mind blowing. I know.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden March 6th 2012, 9:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Thadden wrote:
Pussy

Homosexual
Liar
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 6th 2012, 10:14 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Or he could want to come back because he loves playing football? Mind blowing. I know.

do you think he loves football more than his own health and well-being? hes had 4 neck surgeries, these arent the average knee surgery or a herniated disc in his back,this is his central nervous system that is all connected to the nerves in his neck, whether he loves football or not he needs to make the wise decision here and not be foolish...also, the guy has played 15 seasons as a HOF level QB in the NFL, its not like hes only played 3 or 4 years and still needs to prove his worth, he needs to retire.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 March 6th 2012, 10:18 pm

I agree with puppets,just the words neck surgery are enough to scare me from never wanting to engage in physical activity,much less playing in the NFL and getting hit by guys that size.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 6th 2012, 11:19 pm

It's sad to see it end the way it did.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 6th 2012, 11:35 pm

MaddMatt wrote:It's sad to see it end the way it did.

whats with all the "sad" talk? bunch of pansy asses...again, there is NOTHING sad about it, he played a full career
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 6th 2012, 11:38 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

whats with all the "sad" talk? bunch of pansy asses...again, there is NOTHING sad about it, he played a full career

Go blow yourself Puppetz. You'll be jerking off all over the internet if Peyton is signed by the Jets
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 March 6th 2012, 11:51 pm

Let's calm er down here folks.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 7th 2012, 12:11 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Go blow yourself Puppetz. You'll be jerking off all over the internet if Peyton is signed by the Jets

I dont want Manning at all, the guy has a serious injury and the last thing we need is instability at QB, i think we need to keep Sanchez upright and watch him improve as he has done in each of his 3 seasons so far
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 7th 2012, 2:10 pm

Now hes one step closer to...... MIAMI??????
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 7th 2012, 2:15 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

I didn't say it was sad that his career might be over I said it was sad the WAY it ended learn to fucking read for one thing.

I'm not allowed to feel bad for a guy that 4 neck surgeries and may never be the same person again? You're right, I should walk around being a dick to everyone.

LOL PEYTON MANNING MAY HAVE TO RETIRE BECAUSE HE HAD NECK SURGERY LMFAO

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 7th 2012, 5:02 pm

...now if only someone can hurt tom bradys neck.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 7th 2012, 5:09 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

I didn't say it was sad that his career might be over I said it was sad the WAY it ended learn to fucking read for one thing.

I'm not allowed to feel bad for a guy that 4 neck surgeries and may never be the same person again? You're right, I should walk around being a dick to everyone.

again, WTF are you talking about? how is it sad the way it ended? let me see..

is it sad that he didnt get his 30 million dollar payday tommorow because he was released today? NO

is it sad that the owner of the Colts released him so Manning can freely sign with another team that has a capable shot at winning a SB since the Colts are going into rebuild mode? NO

...now, what would have been sad is if the Colts restructured Mannings contract and then traded him to a godawful team that Manning would not want to play for.

all in all, its probably a very joyous time to be Peyton Manning, he can actually make his own decision on where to play with a legit chance of a championship in his last few seasons instead of slowly dwindle away his mass talent while the Colts rebuild around him.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 7th 2012, 6:03 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

again, WTF are you talking about? how is it sad the way it ended? let me see..

is it sad that he didnt get his 30 million dollar payday tommorow because he was released today? NO

is it sad that the owner of the Colts released him so Manning can freely sign with another team that has a capable shot at winning a SB since the Colts are going into rebuild mode? NO

...now, what would have been sad is if the Colts restructured Mannings contract and then traded him to a godawful team that Manning would not want to play for.

all in all, its probably a very joyous time to be Peyton Manning, he can actually make his own decision on where to play with a legit chance of a championship in his last few seasons instead of slowly dwindle away his mass talent while the Colts rebuild around him.
Your just focusing on the money. We all know that his contract was fucked. But the way it ended because of the neck injuries. You're focusing on him making millions and millions of dollars. I'm focusing on the fact that one of the all time greats was released because of an injury.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 7th 2012, 6:18 pm

lol it would be funny if he went to the Jets. I would like to see Puppets and Epics reaction.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 7th 2012, 7:11 pm

@MaddMatt ...No, i am not focusing on the money at all, I am just saying that there is NOTHING at all sad about what is happening with Manning, he is being let out of a contract so he can explore a better oppurtunity for a Superbowl than the Colts can offer him,it would be very sad if the Colts kept him and started the rebuilding process while hes trying to win a Championship, now he can end his career in 2 or 3 years with a team that HE feels has a great shot at making a deep run in the Playoffs and not some subpar .500 Colts team.

@Cams Nuthugger...IF the Jets were to get Manning i would be forced to root for the guy because he would be on my team, just like i rooted for Favre when we got him back in 08...but in no way shape or form am I holding my breath and praying we get Manning, not only would it alienate Sanchez from the team, but it would also mean that alot of other needs will NOT be filled such as Safety,RT,LB and maybe HB...my reaction would be Shocked followed by Evil or Very Mad and eventually would end up like Razz
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 8th 2012, 9:15 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:@MaddMatt ...No, i am not focusing on the money at all, I am just saying that there is NOTHING at all sad about what is happening with Manning, he is being let out of a contract so he can explore a better oppurtunity for a Superbowl than the Colts can offer him,it would be very sad if the Colts kept him and started the rebuilding process while hes trying to win a Championship, now he can end his career in 2 or 3 years with a team that HE feels has a great shot at making a deep run in the Playoffs and not some subpar .500 Colts team.

@Cams Nuthugger...IF the Jets were to get Manning i would be forced to root for the guy because he would be on my team, just like i rooted for Favre when we got him back in 08...but in no way shape or form am I holding my breath and praying we get Manning, not only would it alienate Sanchez from the team, but it would also mean that alot of other needs will NOT be filled such as Safety,RT,LB and maybe HB...my reaction would be Shocked followed by Evil or Very Mad and eventually would end up like Razz

I like sanchez. I think he catches more shit than anyother QB in the league besides tebow. He has handled all the criticism pretty well, but getting manning would probably be worse for his development
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum