Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Call it: Wheres Peyton Go?

+6
tubbs51
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
S
MaddMatter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call it: Wheres Peyton Go?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Call it: Wheres Peyton Go?

Post  tubbs51 March 10th 2012, 5:30 am

S-UNIT302 wrote:Changing my pick to Miami.
Reggie Wayne and Peyton seem to be a guaranteed package. And i'm pretty sure Miami has more cap space than zona after that stupid kolb deal.

Seattle has more money. With the Trufant release they have roughly just shy of 30 mill to spend.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 10th 2012, 8:56 am

Wow, the broncos just came out of nowhere now....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 11th 2012, 1:28 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Wow, the broncos just came out of nowhere now....
I can hear it now, "The greatness of Tebow healed mannings neck. Thank God for Tebow!" (puking emoticon?)
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 11th 2012, 9:14 am

RSoxGuy wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Wow, the broncos just came out of nowhere now....
I can hear it now, "The greatness of Tebow healed mannings neck. Thank God for Tebow!" (puking emoticon?)

In a way I feel bad for Tebow, o have Elway come out and say hes their QB, and then go ahead and jump on the manning opportunity? I know its a buisness and all and anyone would jump on having Manning as their QB, but still, I dont know......
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 11th 2012, 11:46 am

tubbs51 wrote:
Reggie Wayne and Peyton seem to be a guaranteed package. And i'm pretty sure Miami has more cap space than zona after that stupid kolb deal.

Seattle has more money. With the Trufant release they have roughly just shy of 30 mill to spend.

Seahawks have no chance though lol..

With Miami he's getting Brandon Marshall + His colts possy. Reggie Bush had a 1000 yard season, so if he comes back full strength they have a solid running game. And there defense isn't too bad, and the Miami weather.

Arizona you got Fitz plus his Colts possy. Running game isn't terrible but not that great. And they have a good defense, and a dome

Sehawks he's getting. Lynch a top 10 running back plus his colts possy, a young solid defense, and Cold outdoor rainy weather.. It just doesn't make sense lol.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 March 11th 2012, 11:19 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

With Miami he's getting Brandon Marshall + His colts possy. Reggie Bush had a 1000 yard season, so if he comes back full strength they have a solid running game. And there defense isn't too bad, and the Miami weather.

Arizona you got Fitz plus his Colts possy. Running game isn't terrible but not that great. And they have a good defense, and a dome

Sehawks he's getting. Lynch a top 10 running back plus his colts possy, a young solid defense, and Cold outdoor rainy weather.. It just doesn't make sense lol.

With Seattle he's also getting the massive and uber supportive fan base, the richest owner in the league in Paul Allen who is also one of the more quiet owners. Plus Seattle is uber quiet and doesnt have a very intrusive media group. plus with Seattle you get the chill as fuck players type coach.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 11th 2012, 11:42 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

With Seattle he's also getting the massive and uber supportive fan base, the richest owner in the league in Paul Allen who is also one of the more quiet owners. Plus Seattle is uber quiet and doesnt have a very intrusive media group. plus with Seattle you get the chill as fuck players type coach.

im thinking just by your response that Manning probably wont sign with Seattle because he wouldnt want to go around saying "uber' for the rest of his life...FUCK, i only read it a couple times in your response and i cant stop saying it!!!! FUCKIN TUBBBS IMMA KEEEL YOU!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2