Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson

+2
EPICxPENGUIN69
Pintsizedjark
6 posters

Go down

Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson

Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Vote_lcap43%Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Vote_lcap57%Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Empty Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson

Post  Pintsizedjark April 30th 2012, 7:39 pm

Who would you have drafted?

I don't understand why ESPN says Kellen Moore will never be successful because he doesn't have the height of an NFL quarterback yet ESPN readily agrees with the 3rd round selection of Russell Wilson, who is an inch shorter than Kellen Moore.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson Empty Re: Kellen Moore or Russell Wilson

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 30th 2012, 7:45 pm

1. ESPN is stupid. kiper and mcshay are both fucking idiots
2. ESPN has openly talked about how the NFL is about "athletic" qbs are now the trend. Wilson is athletic
3. Kellen Moore is from a "small" school. Wilson is from 2 big schools and 2 pro offenses

I think in 3 or 4 years, they will both be starting in the league
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 30th 2012, 8:02 pm

I like them both. But I'm a Kellen Moore guy. (WOOO KELLEN MOORE IS A LION IM GETTING ME A MOORE JERSEY!)

I've seen shit saying "Moore was a product of the system." All I do is laugh and say "Ok well tell me the system Boise State ran." Hell if you actually watch their games they have like 30 different formations.

He is also one of the best QB's to have within 2 minutes. As much as I hate Ohio State, Kirk Herbstreit actually knows who to go with at QB. He chose Kellen Moore in the 2010 offseason as the 1 QB he would have if you needed a TD in the last 2 minutes.

Every time his team has played the "big games" he has risen to the challenge and kicked their ass.

Kellen Moore is one of the smartest most accurate QB's I have ever seen. Does he have elite arm strength? No. Is he the most mobile QB? No. Is he the tallest QB? No.
(That shit reminds me of the Brady scouting report and how wrong everyone was about him)
WHO GIVES A FUCK! He had 50 fucking wins. If we can say "Well Tebow is a winner he deserves a shot." Then why the fuck can't Kellen Moore be given a fair opportunity?

I for one am super fucking happy we picked up Kellen Moore like 5 seconds after the draft ended. He will sit and learn behind Matthew Stafford and Shaun Hill for a year or two, then when Shaun Hill's contract is up, Kellen Moore will be our back up and I fully believe he will be our back up. I will go to camp this year (I didn't get a chance last year) and I will be watching for Kellen Moore. Fucking aye, the Lions just gave me a reason to actually CARE about the preseason. I get to watch Kellen Moore!

I love his attitude "You just smile at em and remember their names."

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 30th 2012, 8:10 pm

I like them both but I would pick Wilson.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 30th 2012, 8:38 pm

Wilson because of his athleticism. The guy is gonna come in on Wildcat formations and fuck shit up. I like Kellen too, but I think Wilson will be utilized more
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 1st 2012, 5:37 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Wilson because of his athleticism. The guy is gonna come in on Wildcat formations and fuck shit up. I like Kellen too, but I think Wilson will be utilized more

he is athletic but not wild cat athletic. he will have playing time this year but I see more out of injuries or poor play. I think the seahawks lack depth at the Oline so its a ticking time bomb

1 injury on the OL leads to a fucked up OL. think steelers last year. the QBs will get destroyed
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 2nd 2012, 12:22 am

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Wilson because of his athleticism. The guy is gonna come in on Wildcat formations and fuck shit up. I like Kellen too, but I think Wilson will be utilized more

he is athletic but not wild cat athletic. he will have playing time this year but I see more out of injuries or poor play. I think the seahawks lack depth at the Oline so its a ticking time bomb

1 injury on the OL leads to a fucked up OL. think steelers last year. the QBs will get destroyed

But we have Tom Cable Very Happy

And actually our oline was weak (Depth wise) last year. Backups came in for Carpenter and Moffit and Okung and thats when Lynch broke out to be the NFL's leading rusher since week 9.

I'm at the end of my wits... I like Flynn and think he can be great but i think Wilson is something special. One in a million type of a player. For once, we have a QB battle with Two good possibly great QBs and one average to good QB rather than two average or middle of the road QBs.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum