Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Junior Seau Dead

5 posters

Go down

Junior Seau Dead  Empty Junior Seau Dead

Post  MaddMatter May 2nd 2012, 4:02 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/02/tmz-claims-junior-seau-dies-in-shooting/

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/exclusive-football-great-junior-seau-dead-in-suicide-source-says/article_bccb943a-ba7e-56f3-8756-13d9c81a8258.html

What the fuck!?!?!?!??!?! Shits nuts. I want to know the full story, but either way.

Pretty sad stuff. I don't know what would have to happen in someone's life to drive them to suicide. But it must have been some crazy shit.

R.I.P. Mr. Seau.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Junior Seau Dead  Empty Re: Junior Seau Dead

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 2nd 2012, 4:37 pm

shot himself through the heart. people speculating he did that so they could study his brain which makes sense. he was a good player. never good to see a suicide. but he was an insane guy.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 2nd 2012, 5:13 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:shot himself through the heart. people speculating he did that so they could study his brain which makes sense. he was a good player. never good to see a suicide. but he was an insane guy.

It's just a sad thing to see someone kill themselves. Especially when it seemed like he was doing just fine.

My dad called me up and asked if I heard about it, then he made a good point saying "You gotta think he was in so much pain he could barely see straight." I think it's a little over exaggerated but the point is there. He did play LB for like 20 some odd years, he probably was in tons of pain, but still. Such a sad thing to see.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 2nd 2012, 5:44 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:shot himself through the heart. people speculating he did that so they could study his brain which makes sense. he was a good player. never good to see a suicide. but he was an insane guy.

It's just a sad thing to see someone kill themselves. Especially when it seemed like he was doing just fine.

My dad called me up and asked if I heard about it, then he made a good point saying "You gotta think he was in so much pain he could barely see straight." I think it's a little over exaggerated but the point is there. He did play LB for like 20 some odd years, he probably was in tons of pain, but still. Such a sad thing to see.

Ya very sad. RIP Seau
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 2nd 2012, 6:30 pm

What a sad end to such a storied life.

Didnt they (police/officials) think that his car accident a few years back was a suicide attempt also?

I will never forget him for his all out intensity and dedication to the game. He will be truely missed.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden May 2nd 2012, 6:55 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:What a sad end to such a storied life.

Didnt they (police/officials) think that his car accident a few years back was a suicide attempt also?

I will never forget him for his all out intensity and dedication to the game. He will be truely missed.
This
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 3rd 2012, 1:04 am

did you see the family's reaction? why would you parade the family out like that after it just happened? thats fucked
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 3rd 2012, 1:15 am

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:did you see the family's reaction? why would you parade the family out like that after it just happened? thats fucked

That's the media for you
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 3rd 2012, 1:19 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:did you see the family's reaction? why would you parade the family out like that after it just happened? thats fucked

That's the media for you

his mom was losing it. for good reason her son just killed him self (allegedly) and the same day you bring her out to talk in front of the media? my god. we need to think before we do shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 3rd 2012, 2:54 pm

Maybe Im getting soft in my old age but his mother's "press release/interview/podium" "speech" was gut wrenching.

The poor woman. begging god to take her instead of her son Jr. I had to change the channel.

This really shows you wat soulless fucks we have in teh media today that stood there forcing mics in her faces while she cried her heart out. Absolutely soulless. Put the fucking camera down and walk away. there was No need at all for his mother's heartbreak to be shown on TV for the world to see minutes after losing her son. WTF is wrong with people? Mad
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Maybe Im getting soft in my old age but his mother's "press release/interview/podium" "speech" was gut wrenching.

The poor woman. begging god to take her instead of her son Jr. I had to change the channel.

This really shows you wat soulless fucks we have in teh media today that stood there forcing mics in her faces while she cried her heart out. Absolutely soulless. Put the fucking camera down and walk away. there was No need at all for his mother's heartbreak to be shown on TV for the world to see minutes after losing her son. WTF is wrong with people? Mad

No I felt the same way when they showed it this morning. I nearly shed a tear. It was really sad to watch. But the media is all for attention and prying into people's lives. They really should have gave the family space
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 3rd 2012, 6:11 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:Maybe Im getting soft in my old age but his mother's "press release/interview/podium" "speech" was gut wrenching.

No I felt the same way when they showed it this morning. I nearly shed a tear. It was really sad to watch. But the media is all for attention and prying into people's lives. They really should have gave the family space

I saw it last night at like 2 in the morning... I kind of got sick. Why in the hell is anyone shoving cameras in her face. It was such a sad sad thing to see.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 3rd 2012, 7:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I saw it last night at like 2 in the morning... I kind of got sick. Why in the hell is anyone shoving cameras in her face. It was such a sad sad thing to see.

its outside the place he killed himself also. so his body in all likely hood is still in there while shes talking and crying. ESPN just ignored the fact also. you go look at most of the social media stuff, 60% of the stuff is asking them why they broadcasted her like that and they answered questions like when the saints will sign brees
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum