Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NBA Playoff Thread

+3
MaddMatter
S
HurpDurpHurray
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NBA Playoff Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA Playoff Thread

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 24th 2012, 11:47 pm

Damn Pacers, forcing passes all the time and shit. Well, hopefully either Philly or Boston can knock out the Heat.

Oh and I like how near the end of the first half, LeBron had to justify his missed layup by acting like he hurt his knee and limping around like a baby, then returning to the court right afterwards perfectly fine
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 24th 2012, 11:49 pm

Heat are losing this next series.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 26th 2012, 11:43 pm

What an amazing fourth quarter by Rondo. I really hope the Celtics can make LeBron exit from the playoffs again
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 May 27th 2012, 11:58 pm

Of the 4 remaining teams,I guess I'm rooting for the Celts.I have a bad feeling the Heat are going to win though.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 3rd 2012, 10:58 pm

Rondo is absolutely amazing. He's just been killing it out there tonight. And damn that shot he took at the Heat during halftime. He said the reason why they been able to score so much is because the Heat are complaining to the refs in transition rather than getting back on D LMAO!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 3rd 2012, 11:51 pm

The officiating is brutal in this game. Wade just gave Pierce a nice shove while driving and Pierce is the one given the foul
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 3rd 2012, 11:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:The officiating is brutal in this game. Wade just gave Pierce a nice shove while driving and Pierce is the one given the foul
That's why I haven't even been watching the other games since the Mavs lost,I can't take NBA officiating and it's bias to the Heat anymore.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 4th 2012, 12:43 am

Oh man 2-2 series. LeBron fouled out... HA!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 4th 2012, 12:45 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Oh man 2-2 series. LeBron fouled out... HA!

You guys know I don't follow basketball or anything, but I watched the last 20 seconds (which took like 3 minutes, the fuck!)

But I laughed when Dewayne Wade just held onto the ball and tried to win the game instead of trying to get a better shot and force a double OT. Some people just aren't meant to be heros! lmao

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 5th 2012, 12:37 am

Honestly,if I was a Thunder fan I would want that team to try to get rid of Westbrook for a more pass first PG in the off season.He constantly has those possessions where he hogs the ball and Durant doesn't get a touch.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  tripleaamin June 5th 2012, 2:09 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Honestly,if I was a Thunder fan I would want that team to try to get rid of Westbrook for a more pass first PG in the off season.He constantly has those possessions where he hogs the ball and Durant doesn't get a touch.

Westbrook is as important as any piece on the Thunder. Not including Durant. Cause if they had a guy like Rondo outside of Durant and Harden they would be an offensively challenged team.
tripleaamin
tripleaamin

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 5th 2012, 4:54 pm

tripleaamin wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Honestly,if I was a Thunder fan I would want that team to try to get rid of Westbrook for a more pass first PG in the off season.He constantly has those possessions where he hogs the ball and Durant doesn't get a touch.

Westbrook is as important as any piece on the Thunder. Not including Durant. Cause if they had a guy like Rondo outside of Durant and Harden they would be an offensively challenged team.

Ya and I mean, Westbrook might not be the pass first kind of PG, but he does have a 6.8 APG career-wise. And he's also a pretty solid defender
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 5th 2012, 7:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tripleaamin wrote:

Ya and I mean, Westbrook might not be the pass first kind of PG, but he does have a 6.8 APG career-wise. And he's also a pretty solid defender
You know what,fuck you guys.Anyways,I was hoping for a Spurs-Celtics championship series but I feel like it will be Thunder-Celtics after last nights game.It would piss me off if the Thunder already get a championship after such a short time when us Mavs fans had to go through torture to get ours.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  tripleaamin June 5th 2012, 9:40 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tripleaamin wrote:

You know what,fuck you guys.Anyways,I was hoping for a Spurs-Celtics championship series but I feel like it will be Thunder-Celtics after last nights game.It would piss me off if the Thunder already get a championship after such a short time when us Mavs fans had to go through torture to get ours.

Well imagine being a Seattle fan right now Crying or Very sad
tripleaamin
tripleaamin

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 5th 2012, 11:21 pm

Imagine being a Toronto fan... Embarassed
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 5th 2012, 11:24 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Imagine being a Toronto fan... Embarassed

Fuck you bitch, watch out next year. I'll tell you, we'll have a team next year that will fight for a playoff spot
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 6th 2012, 12:23 am

FUCK YA! One more Celtics, just one more and I won't have to see LeBron for a while.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 6th 2012, 12:29 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:FUCK YA! One more Celtics, just one more and I won't have to see LeBron for a while.
Hell yea bitch!The Heat,LeBron especially,just aren't mentally tough enough to get this next one in Boston if you ask me.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 6th 2012, 12:31 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Fuck you bitch, watch out next year. I'll tell you, we'll have a team next year that will fight for a playoff spot
I want to see that foreign guy y'all drafted finally play,I can't remember his name.I think y'all could be a team on the way up.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 6th 2012, 12:35 am

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I want to see that foreign guy y'all drafted finally play,I can't remember his name.I think y'all could be a team on the way up.

Jonas Valcinereruinqwwefwefweofneous? Ya, he'll be here next year. Can't wait
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 6th 2012, 1:05 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Jonas Valcinereruinqwwefwefweofneous? Ya, he'll be here next year. Can't wait
Ol Valcinereruinqwwefwefweofneous,he's a good guy.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 7th 2012, 3:47 am

What a fitting way for the Thunder to win the West,going through the Mavs,Lakers,and Spurs.Those three teams have DOMINATED the west for the past decade and in the late 90s.It looks like a changing of the guard.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 20th 2012, 12:49 am

Terrible officiating again imo down the stretch to go in favor for the Heat.And god damnit Westbrook,you started off great and had me thinking what I said about you before was wrong but no,you aren't even aware of the shot clock.It's not over yet though,I don't think a teams ever came back from 3-1 in the finals but if the Thunder can steal the next one plus having the last 2 at home I think they have a chance.Plus it looks like LeBron is hurt so there's also that.But at the end of the day,the Heat are playing a team that is the opposite of the one they played last year.The Mavs were the wiser and tougher team,while the Thunder are young and inexperienced and that was showcased perfectly with Westbrook's mistake tonight.I hope the Thunder comeback,but I don't think so.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 20th 2012, 12:56 am

ccdog23 wrote:Terrible officiating again imo down the stretch to go in favor for the Heat.And god damnit Westbrook,you started off great and had me thinking what I said about you before was wrong but no,you aren't even aware of the shot clock.It's not over yet though,I don't think a teams ever came back from 3-1 in the finals but if the Thunder can steal the next one plus having the last 2 at home I think they have a chance.Plus it looks like LeBron is hurt so there's also that.But at the end of the day,the Heat are playing a team that is the opposite of the one they played last year.The Mavs were the wiser and tougher team,while the Thunder are young and inexperienced and that was showcased perfectly with Westbrook's mistake tonight.I hope the Thunder comeback,but I don't think so.

As you guys know I don't follow the NBA, but from what I've heard is that the past 2, well now 3, games have had terrible officiating in the 4th quarter. Which makes me just think "Hey NBA is rigged to give LULbrown a championship because they feel sorry for him."

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 20th 2012, 12:58 am

It honestly has made it to the point where I can barely watch the NBA,such a fucking bias especially for those pussies in South Beach.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next