Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Is this Rsoxguy?

3 posters

Go down

Is this Rsoxguy?  Empty Is this Rsoxguy?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2012, 11:17 pm

I think it is Laughing

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Is this Rsoxguy?  Empty Re: Is this Rsoxguy?

Post  RSoxGuy May 14th 2012, 1:14 pm

That guy is a riot. He does a sports quiz show on NESN. Absolute riot. But no its not me im more like the guy at the sox game with paper bag over his head. Ill post his pic later when im not on my phone.

Good find though Sully is a riot
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 14th 2012, 6:31 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:That guy is a riot. He does a sports quiz show on NESN. Absolute riot. But no its not me im more like the guy at the sox game with paper bag over his head. Ill post his pic later when im not on my phone.

Good find though Sully is a riot

i was just scrolling stuff on youtube and found it, he seems like a riot, puts a funny spin on the Pats without bashing the Jets too much Laughing
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 15th 2012, 2:17 pm

Its not Sully, sorry, its Fitzy. LOL

Anyways I found his page on NESN. His show is Pocket Money.(sports channel here in MASS owned by the Globe/Sox). http://www.nesn.com/pocket-money/ Its funny how he stands out in front of Fenway or the Graden and asks "fans" about the teams and its exposes so many "pink hats" taht are just fair weather fans and dont know shit about the sport nevermind teh team.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 15th 2012, 2:22 pm

As for the bag head?

Is this Rsoxguy?  601_ohara2.r

Local sports radio is buzzing with callers who are gonna wear bags on thier heads for the rest of the season when beckett pitches. Beckett is a prick and the sox are in shambles. All i can do is sit here and shake my head. No excuses for what is happening in that club. Un-fucking-real.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 15th 2012, 2:24 pm

Red Sox fan wears bag on his head at Fenway

http://articles.boston.com/2012-05-11/sports/31662193_1_red-sox-fan-fenway-park-nesn

A Red Sox fan who wore a bag on his head during the early innings at Fenway Park during last night’s Red Sox-Indians game created quite a stir on Twitter Thursday night.

Jon O’Hara, who spoke about wearing the bag on 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Toucher and Rich show Friday morning, was seated in the second row just to the left of home plate during the early innings of the game.

“I don’t recognize this Red Sox team so I don’t want them to recognize me,” O’Hara said during this morning’s interview.

O’Hara had to leave the section, that was in full view of NESN cameras, after the second inning when the people who owned the tickets for those seats showed up. He said he continued to wear the bag when he took his seats in the loge section.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 15th 2012, 2:34 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Red Sox fan wears bag on his head at Fenway

http://articles.boston.com/2012-05-11/sports/31662193_1_red-sox-fan-fenway-park-nesn

A Red Sox fan who wore a bag on his head during the early innings at Fenway Park during last night’s Red Sox-Indians game created quite a stir on Twitter Thursday night.

Jon O’Hara, who spoke about wearing the bag on 98.5 The Sports Hub’s Toucher and Rich show Friday morning, was seated in the second row just to the left of home plate during the early innings of the game.

“I don’t recognize this Red Sox team so I don’t want them to recognize me,” O’Hara said during this morning’s interview.

O’Hara had to leave the section, that was in full view of NESN cameras, after the second inning when the people who owned the tickets for those seats showed up. He said he continued to wear the bag when he took his seats in the loge section.

Lol I don't recognize this Red Sox team, so true
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum