Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Fuck Justin Blackmon!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Fuck Justin Blackmon!!!! Empty Fuck Justin Blackmon!!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 3rd 2012, 7:26 pm

ahahhahha, way to start out your career BUM!!! Alshon Jeffrey is gonna dominate this year along with Stephen Hill and Michael Floyd, Blackmon will be the biggest bust of this Draft, mark my words...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8298b223/article/justin-blackmons-blood-alcohol-was-three-times-limit?module=HP11_headline_stack
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Fuck Justin Blackmon!!!! Empty Re: Fuck Justin Blackmon!!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 3rd 2012, 8:25 pm

I feel bad for the jags, they're trying to trun around and be a good team, and they keep drafting bum players.... Whoever their talent evaluator person is needs to be fired....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 3rd 2012, 9:12 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I feel bad for the jags, they're trying to trun around and be a good team, and they keep drafting bum players.... Whoever their talent evaluator person is needs to be fired....

i kinda agree, but they are discounting Gabbert bigtime i believe, he was a rookie last year and he was a top rated QB coming out of college so they need to give him some time, the best thing they did was fir Del Rio, he may be a good D coordinator but hes not a HC...
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 3rd 2012, 9:14 pm

It's a DUI, not like he's suddenly a shit football player because he was driving drunk...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 3rd 2012, 9:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:It's a DUI, not like he's suddenly a shit football player because he was driving drunk...

its his 2nd DUI and I expect Goodell to hand out at least a 4 game suspension
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 3rd 2012, 9:17 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I feel bad for the jags, they're trying to trun around and be a good team, and they keep drafting bum players.... Whoever their talent evaluator person is needs to be fired....

i kinda agree, but they are discounting Gabbert bigtime i believe, he was a rookie last year and he was a top rated QB coming out of college so they need to give him some time, the best thing they did was fir Del Rio, he may be a good D coordinator but hes not a HC...

Didnt they draft another WR in this years draft?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 3rd 2012, 9:31 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

i just checked and they did not take another WR in the draft, they took a DE ,Punter,CB and OLB...maybe they should bring in Braylon Edwards
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 4th 2012, 12:38 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:It's a DUI, not like he's suddenly a shit football player because he was driving drunk...

This.

Don't get me wrong, I cannot stand anyone who drinks and drives. I think it's just plane fucking stupid.

BUT, if we're going to post about bad things Blackmon has done off the field, lets talk about some of the good things.

How can you hate a guy after watching that video?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 4th 2012, 12:45 am

I dont "hate' Justin blackmon, I just feel he was hyped up waaaay too much before the Draft and was crowned the so-called BEST WR in the Draft when clearly the most DOMINANT WR was Alshon Jeffrey and Michael Floyd...Blackmon has a bad case of the "dropsies" and isnt even a big nor fast WR, hes your average guy that plays, thats all he is and he has been blown out of proportion because he went to college at the same hype machine that dez Bryant went to school...this dude has BUST written all over him.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 4th 2012, 5:52 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

i just checked and they did not take another WR in the draft, they took a DE ,Punter,CB and OLB...maybe they should bring in Braylon Edwards

Ok, I think I was thinking of the rams, the rams took two WRs if I remember now....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum