Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness"

4 posters

Go down

Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness" Empty Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness"

Post  MaddMatter June 20th 2012, 3:01 pm

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/nhl-players-mock-lebron-james-leg-cramps-via-twitter-during-game-4-of-nba-finals/

Ryan Potulny wrote:Lebron James is embarrassing himself and the NBA or actually all athletes,

Blake Wheeler wrote:I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?

Nick Bonino wrote:We get it Lebron, it doesn’t hurt when you’re running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts,

Alex Goligoski. wrote:What a gutsy performance by lebron #not

Scott Valentine wrote:Oh my god guys, Lebron has a cramp, everyone get on their feet, standing O for somehow staying in the game,

Taylor Hall wrote:So much flopping going on.. Wondering what these bball players would do if they got a skate in the face haha.

Aussie Football Player
Jordan Lewis wrote:Anyone heard what Lebron’s injury was? I’m tipping Torn hamstring, ACL or dislocated knee cap by the way he was carrying on!!

LOL LULBRON GOT BURNED.

Seriously though, I turned it on for a quick second and I saw him screaming and shit on the sideline and I was like "what did he tear his ACL" and then the announcers said it was a cramp and I was like " Me Gusta are you fucking kidding me.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness" Empty Re: Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness"

Post  ccdog23 June 20th 2012, 3:21 pm

LeBron is a pussy,it sucks because he's basically the face of the NBA now.No contact,no toughness,very little entertainment.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness" Empty Re: Hockey Reacts To Lebrons "Toughness"

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 20th 2012, 8:21 pm

Oh this is one of the things that pisses me off with Lebron. You see this fucker get hurt and it's like "OHHHHHHHHHH HE LIMPING AND SHIT!" Then he's back up in a minute and running at full speed and you're like "...so what the fuck happened when you were crying on the ground?" I saw that shit in the Boston series too. Near the end of the second, he misses a layup then starts hobbling around like he sprained his ankle or something. Then after the timeout, he's fine. You missed the layup because you made a bad shot, don't go fucking acting like you hurt yourself
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 20th 2012, 8:24 pm

All the Heat are is a bunch of pussy cry babies who cry to the refs when they aren't sent to the free throw line for someone making contact with them,if the future of the NBA is these "super" teams then count me out as a fan.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 20th 2012, 8:59 pm

College basketball is more entertaining anyway
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 June 20th 2012, 9:13 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:College basketball is more entertaining anyway
It can be yeah but at the same time I don't like the entire one and done thing.It's hard to become a fan of a player for your favorite school.That's why I like Damon James more than anyone else from that 06 class that had guys like Durant and Augustine.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down