Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins

2 posters

Go down

Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins Empty Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins

Post  MaddMatter July 23rd 2012, 7:38 pm

Tigers traded one of their top prospects in Jacob Turner. I'm happy, but kind of pissed at the same time. We get a MLB 2nd baseman (I'm looking at you RABUM!) and a pretty good pitcher, that will probably be our 3rd or 4th pitcher. But I mean, do the Tigers even have a fucking farm system? Outside of Castillanos it's like we have no one now.

But fuck it we better kick some ass in the playoffs now.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/

I like the move, but I'm not dismissing the fact that the Tigers have NO farm system.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins Empty Re: Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 23rd 2012, 8:16 pm

Omar Infante is a solid second baseman and Anibal Sanchez has pitched relatively well this season. He seems consistent which is a nice feature to have as a pitcher
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins Empty Re: Tigers Get Infante, Sanchez From Marlins

Post  MaddMatter July 23rd 2012, 8:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Omar Infante is a solid second baseman and Anibal Sanchez has pitched relatively well this season. He seems consistent which is a nice feature to have as a pitcher

Well we desperately needed a 2b man. I mean. Ramon Santiago (I like him, but he's not an everyday guy). Danny Worth, Ryan Rabum. That was hard to watch every day. And we did need another pitcher. Smyly's a rookie, but has been injured, you gotta figure they didn't want to keep him going all year. Plus this moves Porcello into the 5th spot. Which is the place he probably should be.

The only thing that kills me is that Sanchez is a free agent at the end of the year.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum