Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Kobe 'We're going to win'

+2
Mutant
SteelersJMB
6 posters

Go down

Kobe 'We're going to win' Empty Kobe 'We're going to win'

Post  SteelersJMB May 7th 2011, 3:53 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6498354

Doubt it, but what'd you expect their leader to say on camera?
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Kobe 'We're going to win' Empty Re: Kobe 'We're going to win'

Post  Mutant May 7th 2011, 4:36 pm

He said they're gonna win! It must be true!

And pigs will fly Kobe. Face it, you're done buddy.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark May 7th 2011, 10:07 pm

While I don't expect it to happen, I think this is a match-up that it certainly could happen in...think about it, the Lakers are the two time defending champs with Kobe Bryant...and the Mavericks have been ousted early for something like three of the past four years.

Mavericks win 4-2

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 9th 2011, 4:58 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL NO YOU DIDN'T!

Good to see the Mavs win and even better, we got to see the bad side of the Lakers. Man, Bynum nearly broke JJ Barea! Classless
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 May 9th 2011, 6:41 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL NO YOU DIDN'T!

Good to see the Mavs win and even better, we got to see the bad side of the Lakers. Man, Bynum nearly broke JJ Barea! Classless
That play summed this series up perfectly,Bynum is over a foot taller than JJ and tries to punk him but ends up getting scored on and looking like an idiot.Barea gets up after that big bitch gets thrown out,and sinks the free throw like nothing happened.It's been funny hearing some Lakers fans say that Barea shouldn't have been trying to drive to the basket when the games over and he's a no name,yet he was essential and outperformed all of the Lakers.It also speaks a lot about Bynum and Odom's toughness that they kept trying to go at JJ and he wouldn't back down,kept talking shit back and driving to the basket and scoring.Lakers got punked and besides Kobe,Artest,and Barnes got exposed for being soft.I feel bad for Phil that in his last game he had to lose like that,and it was even worse that that 2 of his supposed stars made fools of themselves and got embarrassed.I would be mad if I was Lamar too,he misses out on Kourtney and Kim and ends up with Khloe,yikes.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 9th 2011, 8:03 pm

ccdog wrote:

That play summed this series up perfectly,Bynum is over a foot taller than JJ and tries to punk him but ends up getting scored on and looking like an idiot.Barea gets up after that big bitch gets thrown out,and sinks the free throw like nothing happened.It's been funny hearing some Lakers fans say that Barea shouldn't have been trying to drive to the basket when the games over and he's a no name,yet he was essential and outperformed all of the Lakers.It also speaks a lot about Bynum and Odom's toughness that they kept trying to go at JJ and he wouldn't back down,kept talking shit back and driving to the basket and scoring.Lakers got punked and besides Kobe,Artest,and Barnes got exposed for being soft.I feel bad for Phil that in his last game he had to lose like that,and it was even worse that that 2 of his supposed stars made fools of themselves and got embarrassed.I would be mad if I was Lamar too,he misses out on Kourtney and Kim and ends up with Khloe,yikes.

You get to pick which of the three idiots to date and you choose the ugly one...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark May 9th 2011, 8:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog wrote:

You get to pick which of the three idiots to date and you choose the ugly one...

this may be a very gay thing to say but he may not only care about looks Basketball ...even so she's not the worsttttttttttttttttttt

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 9th 2011, 10:14 pm

I like how this completly went off topic Laughing

She's not the worst looking person by far but between the other two, she's last in my book.
Like I said, not ugly but her sisters are better looking.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 9th 2011, 10:24 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:I like how this completly went off topic Laughing

She's not the worst looking person by far but between the other two, she's last in my book.
Like I said, not ugly but her sisters are better looking.

It's like he's Mona Lisa and Picasso and then a painting by an average painter.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 May 9th 2011, 10:29 pm

She's way worse looking than Kim and Kourtney to me lol,I'd be dissapointed in myself if I was him.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 12th 2011, 10:39 am

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content