Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets @ Seahawks

3 posters

Go down

Jets @ Seahawks Empty Jets @ Seahawks

Post  tubbs51 November 6th 2012, 1:24 am

So.... Puppetz, how do you think Sanchez will hold up against the Seahawks defense and how do you think the Jets Defense will get after Russell Wilson and stop Beastmode?

Should be an interesting game. I think it'll be a game of which offense plays better and lately i think it'll be the Hawks. The Passing game is actually clicking and Russell is looking awesome. If you count out drops the past few games Wilson probably would have been up to almost 250 passing TDs at the least per game.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Jets @ Seahawks Empty Re: Jets @ Seahawks

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 6th 2012, 1:04 pm

tubbs51 wrote:So.... Puppetz, how do you think Sanchez will hold up against the Seahawks defense and how do you think the Jets Defense will get after Russell Wilson and stop Beastmode?

Should be an interesting game. I think it'll be a game of which offense plays better and lately i think it'll be the Hawks. The Passing game is actually clicking and Russell is looking awesome. If you count out drops the past few games Wilson probably would have been up to almost 250 passing TDs at the least per game.

Well, Sanchez is probably going to be muzzled in this one, I think he threw it 40+ times vs the Fins 2 weeks ago so my prediction for him will be 18-22 attempts, especially against the basketball team secondary the Seacocks have...I expect to see a HEAVY dose of the Ground & Pound with Shonn Greene averaging about 2.6 ypc in this one and Joe Mcknight with about 4 touches for 30 yards...

As far as containing BEASTMODE, I dont see a problem there, I mean the Jets have a problem with "lateral" runners with speed ( CJ Spiller,Reggie Bush etc etc ) they bottle up the hardnose runners so i expect Lynch to get about 47 yards on 15 carries...Wilson is the type of QB that kinda scares me cause he is mobile and the Jets LBs are not, I wouldnt be suprised to see Wilson have like 7 runs with an average of about 12 yard per run, his passing may take a huge hit though, I fully expect Rex to dial up some stuff to confuse the rookie and cause him to make mistakes with his throws, for instance, I would be shocked to see him complete even 1 of those long bombs hes been having success with, that means he will have to work underneath the coverage to be sucessful, if his accuracy is good he may get 250+ yards, I eman the Jets D just hasnt really looked like the Jets D lately..

Final Prediction: Jets 24 Seacocks 23
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 6th 2012, 3:16 pm

You forget the Seahawks have Rookie RB Robert Turbin. That guy is a speedy back, much more so than Lynch.

I think Sanchez will throw at least two INTs (Sherman will have one and Browner will have the other). And i think the Seahawks Dline comes up with 4 sacks on the day (seahawks have at least 1 sack in every game so far). I'm fairly confident Wilson wont make many mistakes. The dude is nonstop when it comes to preparation. I mean for fucks sake the kid doesnt take a day off. The Hawks always have Tuesdays off and Wilson is always in the practice facility for at least 12 hours on tuesdays. The guy is relentless. the announcers arent kidding when they say Wilson has already watched the game film multiple times by monday morning.

The Hawks need to keep doing what their doing (smart playcalling, keep pounding the ball, stop 3rd down conversions, and catch the ball).

Quite frankly the game could go any way. It could be a blow out victory for the hawks or blow out victory for the jets or it could just be that typical low scoring game the seahawks have been seeing this year.

I think it'll be Seahawks 23 Jets 16
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 6th 2012, 7:39 pm

I think it all depends on which Jets team shows up, they played really good against the Texans and Patriots, it came down to a 1 possesion game in both of those and too many Jet mistakes cost them, then we play Miami in our own stadium and get blown out, it wasnt even close, now we head west to play in one of the loudest stadiums in the league? this one is definetly a toss up, being a lifelong Jet fan i kinda have a "feel" for the team and how they respond week in and week out, so with that said I wouldnt be suprised if the Jets came to play on Sunday and delivered a Mortal Kombat style "Finishing Move" on the Seacocks, then the following week look completly inept and like a team that doesnt belong in the NFL Crying or Very sad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 8th 2012, 6:50 am

You gotta remember if it comes down to the final possesion and the Hawks have the ball Wilson and the offense are fucking vicious. We have 3 4th quarter comebacks (Vs Packers, and Vs Patriots).

I think it'll come down to 4 points or less separating the scores.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 11th 2012, 5:22 pm

lol... 3 plays, around 50 yards and a pass to Golden Tate for a TD.

Hawks 7 Jets 0

Jets have the ball on their 15 after a great ST play by the Hawks.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 11th 2012, 9:18 pm

this game stunk, just like the Jets this season
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 12th 2012, 4:55 am

That offense is horrendous. I think the only time you guys got passed the 50 yard mark was on that fumble by Lynch... and even then Sanchez throws an INT to Optimus Prime.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Champ Bailey November 12th 2012, 11:24 am

Sherman isn't Optimus Prime. Demaryius Thomas is. Its been his nickname since he was drafted. Besides Sherman gave himself that name so it makes him a Homosexual .
Champ Bailey
Champ Bailey

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum