Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

College Football

+2
Thadden
S
6 posters

Go down

College Football  Empty College Football

Post  S November 18th 2012, 12:37 am

Annnd now bama is back in the championship. What the flying fuck man.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

College Football  Empty Re: College Football

Post  Thadden November 18th 2012, 12:39 am

Oregon almost had that fumble! That was insane. Dont like Oregon but I dislike Notre Dame even more
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2012, 9:32 am

Stephen wrote:Annnd now bama is back in the championship. What the flying fuck man.

Terrible day. I mean watching 1 and 2 fall is fun, but not when it puts the winner of the SEC back in the BCS.

I missed most of the games because I had other shit to do, but damn. This sucks. Go Georgia! beat Bama!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2012, 10:06 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Annnd now bama is back in the championship. What the flying fuck man.

Terrible day. I mean watching 1 and 2 fall is fun, but not when it puts the winner of the SEC back in the BCS.

I missed most of the games because I had other shit to do, but damn. This sucks. Go Georgia! beat Bama!
Like damn. I really wanted to see Oregon win it all. And all top of all of this Notre Dame is #1 what the fuck is this shit man. Notre Dame #1 to college football is like crack to the 80s. Actually no, it may be worse.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 18th 2012, 2:14 pm

GO IRISH!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 18th 2012, 5:42 pm

I really hope ND and either UGA or Bama lose. I really dont want to see an SEC team in the NC game much less two of them.

If theres two SEC teams in the NC game then i doubt i watch it at all. Fucking stupid.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 19th 2012, 4:43 pm

OH SHIT!!!!

College Football  47covv131

Not only did they curse K-state- THEY PREDICTED IT!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 19th 2012, 4:52 pm

:0
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 4:53 pm

Heres my Prediction...

if ND loses to USC and the gators beat FSU that means the Gators will get the #1 seed and play for the Championship against probably Oregon or Alabama
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 November 19th 2012, 5:12 pm

Among the 1 loss teams, I think there is legitimate debate about who #2-whatever are. However, how in the world is a 10-1 Florida State team ranked lower than three 2 loss teams??? That's political computerized bullshit! College Football  29459340
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 November 19th 2012, 5:14 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Heres my Prediction...

if ND loses to USC and the gators beat FSU that means the Gators will get the #1 seed and play for the Championship against probably Oregon or Alabama

So the Gators (who didn't win their division of the SEC or the right to play in the SEC title game) will earn the right to play the SEC champs (Alabama or Georgia) in the National Championship? This should show you how f'ed up the BCS still is.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 5:15 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Among the 1 loss teams, I think there is legitimate debate about who #2-whatever are. However, how in the world is a 10-1 Florida State team ranked lower than three 2 loss teams??? That's political computerized bullshit! College Football  29459340

im also a Noles fan and i have racked my brain trying to figure that out also, but i guess the 'pros' who run the BCS harp on strength of schedule
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 5:18 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Heres my Prediction...

So the Gators (who didn't win their division of the SEC or the right to play in the SEC title game) will earn the right to play the SEC champs (Alabama or Georgia) in the National Championship? This should show you how f'ed up the BCS still is.

yep, especially if Georgia loses to Georgia Tech ( very possible) or an Alabama/Oregon loss , the Gators will be #1
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 November 19th 2012, 5:22 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:Among the 1 loss teams, I think there is legitimate debate about who #2-whatever are. However, how in the world is a 10-1 Florida State team ranked lower than three 2 loss teams??? That's political computerized bullshit! College Football  29459340

im also a Noles fan and i have racked my brain trying to figure that out also, but i guess the 'pros' who run the BCS harp on strength of schedule

But even a strength of schedule factor is still subjective since not everyone plays everyone or even similar opponenets. Who the hell has Kansas State played thats worth anything? They get blown out by a mediocre Baylor team and only drop to 5 while FSU loses by 1 to NC State and is 5 slots lower... Texas A&M, South Carolina and LSU above FSU is total crap. It may turn out in the end that they are better than FSU, but FSU has whipped ass on SEC teams in bowl season over the past few years and haven't shown any signs of getting less talented.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2012, 5:27 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

But even a strength of schedule factor is still subjective since not everyone plays everyone or even similar opponenets. Who the hell has Kansas State played thats worth anything? They get blown out by a mediocre Baylor team and only drop to 5 while FSU loses by 1 to NC State and is 5 slots lower... Texas A&M, South Carolina and LSU above FSU is total crap. It may turn out in the end that they are better than FSU, but FSU has whipped ass on SEC teams in bowl season over the past few years and haven't shown any signs of getting less talented.

i couldnt agree with you more, it seems as if the Noles havent got any respect in the past 15 years or so, this season we actually look decent across the board and would make a good argument for being Top 6
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down