Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Thank You Steelers

4 posters

Go down

Thank You Steelers Empty Thank You Steelers

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 9th 2012, 7:13 pm

For keeping up with us in the AFC North

Thank You Steelers STEELERS-SUPERDERP

LOL
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Thank You Steelers Empty Re: Thank You Steelers

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 9th 2012, 7:28 pm

you know, if the Bungals or Squeelers go 1-2 in these final 3 games and the JETS win out ( which is very possible considering who we play, Titans,Chargers,Bills) then the Jets will be the final Wildcard seed Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 9th 2012, 7:34 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you know, if the Bungals or Squeelers go 1-2 in these final 3 games and the JETS win out ( which is very possible considering who we play, Titans,Chargers,Bills) then the Jets will be the final Wildcard seed Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jesus the afc is terrible
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 9th 2012, 8:04 pm

Stephen wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:you know, if the Bungals or Squeelers go 1-2 in these final 3 games and the JETS win out ( which is very possible considering who we play, Titans,Chargers,Bills) then the Jets will be the final Wildcard seed Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jesus the afc is terrible

usually i would argue but when your correct i cant say a thing Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 10th 2012, 12:20 pm

Puppetz i want the jets to finish well enough to keep rex but bad enough to miss the playoffs. what really fucked us was we were good his 2 first years with so little talent. we havent really replenished any talent we have only downgraded across the board in order to save cap space.

i am afraid johnson will start building a team like the brown family did with the bengals where they made money even though having a shit team
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 10th 2012, 5:13 pm

EPICx69 wrote:Puppetz i want the jets to finish well enough to keep rex but bad enough to miss the playoffs. what really fucked us was we were good his 2 first years with so little talent. we havent really replenished any talent we have only downgraded across the board in order to save cap space.

i am afraid johnson will start building a team like the brown family did with the bengals where they made money even though having a shit team

Rex needs a demotion, he has too much stuff going on that he isnt aware of, like for instance the entire Offense needs to be taken out back behind the woodshed and shot, he needs to fire Mike Westhoff, the guy "was" a Special Teams genius but this year is the most horrific ST play i have ever seen from the Jets, Im very disapponted with the lack of accountability that Rex doesnt provide this team...perfect example is this, Mark Sanchez gets benched and Greg Mcelroy comes in and leads the team to a TD that wins the game for us, you know what that got him? it got Mcelroy deactivated for the Jags game and Sanchez named starter with a gimpy Teblow as the backup, rex's decision seriously boggle my mind...dont even get me started on Quintan Coples, the guy is a BEAST but Rex only uses him in 29% of the snaps so far this season, Coples makes plays EVERYWHERE and gets to sit on the bench...smfh, Rex needs a demotion
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 10th 2012, 6:44 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:Puppetz i want the jets to finish well enough to keep rex but bad enough to miss the playoffs. what really fucked us was we were good his 2 first years with so little talent. we havent really replenished any talent we have only downgraded across the board in order to save cap space.

Rex needs a demotion, he has too much stuff going on that he isnt aware of, like for instance the entire Offense needs to be taken out back behind the woodshed and shot, he needs to fire Mike Westhoff, the guy "was" a Special Teams genius but this year is the most horrific ST play i have ever seen from the Jets, Im very disapponted with the lack of accountability that Rex doesnt provide this team...perfect example is this, Mark Sanchez gets benched and Greg Mcelroy comes in and leads the team to a TD that wins the game for us, you know what that got him? it got Mcelroy deactivated for the Jags game and Sanchez named starter with a gimpy Teblow as the backup, rex's decision seriously boggle my mind...dont even get me started on Quintan Coples, the guy is a BEAST but Rex only uses him in 29% of the snaps so far this season, Coples makes plays EVERYWHERE and gets to sit on the bench...smfh, Rex needs a demotion

i'd like to keep him as a HC. but he needs to change some things. the team needs to change some things like its GM
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down