Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Andrew Luck

5 posters

Go down

Andrew Luck Empty Andrew Luck

Post  S December 12th 2012, 4:46 pm

Anyone else feel like he is the most overrated rookie QB to ever grace the NFL?

Don't get me wrong he's good but like damn. The way the media talks make it sound like he's thrown for 5000+ yards, 40 Tds and 5 INTs. When in reality.

He's got 23 Total TDs (18 passing) and 18 INTs and 3792 yards off of 537 attempts. To put that in perspective Cam had 517 attempts on the year last year. He's completing about 54% of his passes.

Everyone ranks these rookies. as either RG3, Luck, Wilson or Luck, RG3 Wilson, in reality it should be RG3, Wilson or Luck. In some cases taking Wilson over RG3. RG3 and Wilson are shredding the league right now its pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Magically the Colts have been able to win games, and everyone is quick to put that on the all might Andrew Luck who hasn't really done anything to win games.

Most interesting...
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Andrew Luck Empty Re: Andrew Luck

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 12th 2012, 6:24 pm

I just find it interesting that out of all three of their teams, the Colts have the best record. Like come on, dat shit cray
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 12th 2012, 8:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I just find it interesting that out of all three of their teams, the Colts have the best record. Like come on, dat shit cray
Yeah don't make no damn sense.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 12th 2012, 9:19 pm

Luck prolly gets the MOST attention because hes replacing a HOF QB... ESPN and those other networks love to constantly make comparisons to how Luck is the spitting image of Peyton manning and yada yada yada, even though in reality RG3 has been the superb rookie QB so far with Russel Wilson making a serious bid for the title, but since neither of those guys are replacing HOFers, they only get the occasional "nod' for thier terrific play thus far....thats my take on it
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 13th 2012, 1:31 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Luck prolly gets the MOST attention because hes replacing a HOF QB... ESPN and those other networks love to constantly make comparisons to how Luck is the spitting image of Peyton manning and yada yada yada, even though in reality RG3 has been the superb rookie QB so far with Russel Wilson making a serious bid for the title, but since neither of those guys are replacing HOFers, they only get the occasional "nod' for thier terrific play thus far....thats my take on it

well it is also because he took over the worst team last year. the redskins swept the giants last year and seattle has a solid team. I mean luck is good but what he is doing with the talent around him is impressive. RG3 is doing well and has good stats but is asked to certain things and really has a good run game behind him. Russell is doing well too and I like him a lot but again, he has a good O-line and good run game with a defense that gets the ball back for him.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 13th 2012, 4:53 pm

The reason they talk about Luck so much is because of a couple of reasons.

The first being the #1 overall pick
Replacing HoF QB in Manning
Taking a 2-14 team from last year and putting them into playoff contention.

But the biggest reason is because of two games against the NFC North.
I remember watching the Indy- GB game and I was amazed at the comeback he pulled against GB that was fun to watch. Then the game against Detroit, where he threw the GW TD with no time left.

Those two comebacks make people talk about him.

But how fun would it be to see Luck vs Manning in the playoffs?

Edit: Also, I'm pretty surprised at what Tannehill has been doing in Miami, I didn't think he would be that good of a QB. But so far I have been impressed with him.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down