Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Senior Bowl

3 posters

Go down

Senior Bowl Empty Senior Bowl

Post  S January 26th 2013, 7:14 pm

Ok these Qbs are Terrible. I mean Teribbbbbbleeeeee

That is all.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Senior Bowl Empty Re: Senior Bowl

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 26th 2013, 8:07 pm

great line play on both sides of the ball. it is going to be a great class for offensive tackles and defensive linemen
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 26th 2013, 11:08 pm

Its a shame the QBs were so terrible because they had a really good lineup of recievers imo. Quinton Patton didn't get a chance to shine and he has the potential to be the best WR out of this draft. Denard had some flashes and shows how he can work in space. Don't think he dropped a ball.

Also the RBs were getting devoured simply because the D wasn't worried about the passing game. Secondary play was solid as well. Really like Rambo at safety and the Jordan Poyer kid from Oregon State
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 28th 2013, 11:34 am

Stephen wrote:Its a shame the QBs were so terrible because they had a really good lineup of recievers imo. Quinton Patton didn't get a chance to shine and he has the potential to be the best WR out of this draft. Denard had some flashes and shows how he can work in space. Don't think he dropped a ball.

Also the RBs were getting devoured simply because the D wasn't worried about the passing game. Secondary play was solid as well. Really like Rambo at safety and the Jordan Poyer kid from Oregon State

lol Denard. I saw part of a practice and saw him run like 3 routes. Let's just say he's a developmental player.

AND DON'T YOU GO TAKING RAMBO ON ME! I'VE LIKED HIM FOR MONTHS!

I actually want the Lions to get Rambo because he fills a position need and the thought of having someone named Rambo on the team would be badass. But I don't know why he got suspended for a couple of games this year. That's my only worry on him.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 28th 2013, 5:06 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:Its a shame the QBs were so terrible because they had a really good lineup of recievers imo. Quinton Patton didn't get a chance to shine and he has the potential to be the best WR out of this draft. Denard had some flashes and shows how he can work in space. Don't think he dropped a ball.

lol Denard. I saw part of a practice and saw him run like 3 routes. Let's just say he's a developmental player.

I actually want the Lions to get Rambo because he fills a position need and the thought of having someone named Rambo on the team would be badass. But I don't know why he got suspended for a couple of games this year. That's my only worry on him.
Hey man Rambo would do magical things in our secondary.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 28th 2013, 6:33 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

If you get Rambo, I will personally go Rambo on you!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 28th 2013, 6:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I want either him or Poyer for the secondary in the first 2 rounds.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 28th 2013, 6:51 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I want either Rambo or Lester at Safety.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 28th 2013, 8:18 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Lester got ABUSED at the senior bowl and practices
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 29th 2013, 12:33 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Lester got ABUSED at the senior bowl and practices

Did he? I didn't get to watch much of it.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 29th 2013, 4:08 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Did he? I didn't get to watch much of it.
Dude was terrible man.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 29th 2013, 4:44 pm

Stephen wrote:
Dude was terrible man.

I wanted RAMBO!!!!! anyway. lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 29th 2013, 7:24 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Dude was terrible man.

Who doesn't want Rambo back there. Dudes name is Rambo he's bound to have success.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 30th 2013, 1:02 am

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Dude was terrible man.

Who doesn't want Rambo back there. Dudes name is Rambo he's bound to have success.

the Boz 2.0
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 30th 2013, 4:05 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Dude was terrible man.

the Boz 2.0
nah never that, his name is Bacarri. No way he can fail.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down