Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Which Game To Buy

5 posters

Go down

Which Game

Which Game To Buy Vote_lcap0%Which Game To Buy Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Game To Buy Vote_lcap0%Which Game To Buy Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Game To Buy Vote_lcap100%Which Game To Buy Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Which Game To Buy Empty Which Game To Buy

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 20th 2013, 9:47 pm

So I got a $25 Best Buy gift card for my birthday from my boss and I wanted to spend it on a cheap game. I got it narrowed down to three games: Medal of Honor Warfighter (comes with BF4 Beta OMG), Batman Arkham City (looks awesome), or buying two of the older DatAssassin's Creed games. Which should I choose?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Which Game To Buy Empty Re: Which Game To Buy

Post  S March 20th 2013, 11:14 pm

Well medal of honor is the newest plus you get dat bf4 beta so I would probably get that. Batman and Assassins Creed would be a toss up for me would probably flip a coin both are great.
I've never played medal of honor tho so I can't tell you how it is.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 20th 2013, 11:29 pm

I would pass on MoH, I honestly have not heard or read anything good about it, of course, you usually have to play to get the feeling of the game, but just from what I heard I wouldn't spend money on it.

Personally, I'm looking at pre-ordering bioshock Infinite in the next day or two (just don't know if I want to spend 80 dollars on the premium, or 60 dollars on the regular). The premium comes with a soundtrack I've heard is really good. Plus the game looks really good. If you don't mind putting money towards the 25 dollars, I'd look at bioshock.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 21st 2013, 10:41 am

BF4 beta??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 21st 2013, 10:45 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I would pass on MoH, I honestly have not heard or read anything good about it, of course, you usually have to play to get the feeling of the game, but just from what I heard I wouldn't spend money on it.

Personally, I'm looking at pre-ordering bioshock Infinite in the next day or two (just don't know if I want to spend 80 dollars on the premium, or 60 dollars on the regular). The premium comes with a soundtrack I've heard is really good. Plus the game looks really good. If you don't mind putting money towards the 25 dollars, I'd look at bioshock.

Ya I looked up reviews and videos of Warfighter and everything seems to point out that it's Call of Duty's bastard child. So that's a no. I've never been into Bioshock so I doubt I'll get that. I'm probably gonna get Batman
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 21st 2013, 5:57 pm

Id go with AC.

I loved it. Nothing like killing reds coats for 20-30 hours.

That and I hate EA so much i cant be bothered to even look at a game with thier logo on it. I know it will just be %60 of a gamer and the rest of it will be sold to via DLC or half the disc's space will be taken up with some useless money scam like Ultimate Team or I will watch the previews and read the hype only to find out that none of the shit advertised is actually in the game(Progressive lighting, 3d grass, free 48 hour trials, ME3 palyerds being able to change the outcome, SimCity bullshit, promising 1943 and not producing it).

Honestly, as a long time game consumer Ive had it with their deceptive tactics and straight not giving a shit about the customer. Constantly trying to milk more cash out of me at every turn. In game advertisements, broken promises that they just dont give a shit about being caught in. How any1 can give a company with such a horrid track record any money is beyond me. Its irresponsible to give your money to such a shitty organization fully knowing that %90 of the time you are being lied to or you wont receive what was promised to you. Its jt boggles my mind that people still throw cash at EA as if "it will be different this yr".
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 21st 2013, 6:05 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I would pass on MoH, I honestly have not heard or read anything good about it, of course, you usually have to play to get the feeling of the game, but just from what I heard I wouldn't spend money on it.

Ya I looked up reviews and videos of Warfighter and everything seems to point out that it's Call of Duty's bastard child. So that's a no. I've never been into Bioshock so I doubt I'll get that. I'm probably gonna get Batman

Theres a reason why no other company dares to put out 2 FPS in a calender yr. Why would the company compete against its self? When this happens its obvious that splitting $$$ between 2 separate games wouldn't make any sense. Why would you buy MOH just to get the BETA of a game that will come out in 6 months? Sounds like a waste of $60 to me. Why EA (i know the answer, they are money grabbing asshats that dont give a FUCK about the customer or quality of their shit bug filled lagfest games) doesn't pool their money and put out a quality BF instea dof rushing half finished products out the door? Logic you say? Ya, EA could use some of that many years ago.

Not to mention they still act like they are doing you a favor by using their "servers" (which is still P2P) which they shut down once they feel youve played enough and its time to spend more $$$.

Fucking con.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 21st 2013, 10:48 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Theres a reason why no other company dares to put out 2 FPS in a calender yr. Why would the company compete against its self? When this happens its obvious that splitting $$$ between 2 separate games wouldn't make any sense. Why would you buy MOH just to get the BETA of a game that will come out in 6 months? Sounds like a waste of $60 to me. Why EA (i know the answer, they are money grabbing asshats that dont give a FUCK about the customer or quality of their shit bug filled lagfest games) doesn't pool their money and put out a quality BF instea dof rushing half finished products out the door? Logic you say? Ya, EA could use some of that many years ago.

Not to mention they still act like they are doing you a favor by using their "servers" (which is still P2P) which they shut down once they feel youve played enough and its time to spend more $$$.

Fucking con.

It's $30 now which is funny because I think Battlefield 3 is probably the same price. But ya, I got Batman instead. The beta doesn't really matter since I'll probably buy Battlefield 4 when it comes out lol
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down