Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Olympus Has Fallen

4 posters

Go down

Olympus Has Fallen Empty Olympus Has Fallen

Post  S April 6th 2013, 11:46 pm

Well today I did what every black "token" kid would do at a time like this and ventured to the movie theaters with my white friends to see Olympus Has Fallen. And boy do I tell ya, this movie is one of those "America, Fuck yeah" kind of things. Like I feel like I should go join the military or some shit.

Got me feeling like
Olympus Has Fallen BG9aSLNCcAANlMU
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Olympus Has Fallen Empty Re: Olympus Has Fallen

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 6th 2013, 11:58 pm

Stephen wrote:Well today I did what every black "token" kid would do at a time like this and ventured to the movie theaters with my white friends to see Olympus Has Fallen. And boy do I tell ya, this movie is one of those "America, Fuck yeah" kind of things. Like I feel like I should go join the military or some shit.

Got me feeling like

whered you get that picture? because that picture is from my friend before the hurrican sandy bullshit.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 12:04 am

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:Well today I did what every black "token" kid would do at a time like this and ventured to the movie theaters with my white friends to see Olympus Has Fallen. And boy do I tell ya, this movie is one of those "America, Fuck yeah" kind of things. Like I feel like I should go join the military or some shit.

Got me feeling like

whered you get that picture? because that picture is from my friend before the hurrican sandy bullshit.
Its the hottest rage now with this whole north korea foolishness. But really. You're telling me thats your friend. This is one of the greatest pictures I have ever stumbled across lmfao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 7th 2013, 12:09 am

Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

Got me feeling like

Its the hottest rage now with this whole north korea foolishness. But really. You're telling me thats your friend. This is one of the greatest pictures I have ever stumbled across lmfao

yea this girl from college lives in williamstown NJ which is really in buttfuck no where new jersey. it is all rednecks. That is her brother. He was joking about the shit like fighting the storm and stuff.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 12:22 am

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

Got me feeling like

yea this girl from college lives in williamstown NJ which is really in buttfuck no where new jersey. it is all rednecks. That is her brother. He was joking about the shit like fighting the storm and stuff.
hahaha wtf I just find this hard to believe. Like the reason seems legit but the fact that you know him lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 7th 2013, 12:26 am

Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

Got me feeling like

hahaha wtf I just find this hard to believe. Like the reason seems legit but the fact that you know him lmao

Like I am not best friends with the guy, just him and his sister were bullshitting on facebook about preparing for the hurricane and stuff and he just kept saying shit like "that storm is a little bitch" and then she posted that shit up like 5 minutes afterward and it had me laughing.

he inspired my one "Breaking News:" things i was doing during the storm "Breaking News: Obama sends in national guard to shoot at storm. Bullets flying back at troops"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 12:30 am

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

Got me feeling like

Like I am not best friends with the guy, just him and his sister were bullshitting on facebook about preparing for the hurricane and stuff and he just kept saying shit like "that storm is a little bitch" and then she posted that shit up like 5 minutes afterward and it had me laughing.

he inspired my one "Breaking News:" things i was doing during the storm "Breaking News: Obama sends in national guard to shoot at storm. Bullets flying back at troops"
lmao thats funny as shit omg
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 7th 2013, 12:47 am

Olympus Has Fallen = dam good movie

1) that shit could really happen

2) it didnt look that hard to do

3) that shit could really happen rather easily
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 1:12 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Olympus Has Fallen = dam good movie

1) that shit could really happen

2) it didnt look that hard to do

3) that shit could really happen rather easily
ikr thats what I was thinking the whole time
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 7th 2013, 5:23 am

Title bamboozles me.

Every time I look at it I think it's about Greek Mythology and get excited, but nope.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 11:08 am

MaddMatter wrote:Title bamboozles me.

Every time I look at it I think it's about Greek Mythology and get excited, but nope.
Yeah but you know Olympus = white house, they said the title in the movie I was like oh.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 7th 2013, 3:16 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 7th 2013, 3:17 pm

That was pretty much me lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 7th 2013, 3:21 pm

I didnt realize until after I posted that it is the wrong clip. It is someone who editted it to say stare masters for some reason. but the one part in the original "that is why I must be super man 4: some blah blah" you get the point.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum