Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Fall of Manziel

+2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
6 posters

Go down

The Fall of Manziel  Empty The Fall of Manziel

Post  MaddMatter July 28th 2013, 4:20 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9515908/johnny-manziel-texas-aggies-kicked-university-texas-fraternity-party-report-says

This kid reminds me a lot of Tate Forcier, had a great freshmen season, then the shit starts to hit the fan. I would say I wouldn't be surprised to see him kicked off the team for something later this season, but I remembered it's the SEC.

Last edited by MaddMatter on July 29th 2013, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

The Fall of Manziel  Empty Re: The Fall of Manziel

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 28th 2013, 6:55 pm

this dude might just drop out of the 1st and 2nd rounds with the way hes been acting..no team is gonna gamble on him in the 1st with problems like this.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 28th 2013, 7:17 pm

Seriously? these aren't problems...
He's being a typical college kid trying to go to parties to drink and fuck bitches so what. We all do/did it. Imagine being this dude, he just wants to live a normal college life.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 28th 2013, 7:52 pm

Stephen wrote:Seriously? these aren't problems...
He's being a typical college kid trying to go to parties to drink and fuck bitches so what. We all do/did it. Imagine being this dude, he just wants to live a normal college life.

well yea, you can have a normal college life but you have to realize the entire college football fan in america is watching your every move. my friend is just entering her 1st year of high school and i told her "contain your stupid". go to parties, have facebook, procrastinate because your a teenager, just dont fuck up and get sloppy drunk, post shit that people find offensive, and miss assignments. her two older sisters were not the best role models for her and were awful.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 28th 2013, 8:16 pm

You're right

Cam should go get sloppy drunk with Matt Ryan and the Falcons tonight.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 28th 2013, 8:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

You're right

I mean as long as he is ready to kill them come game day I could care less who he parties with..
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 28th 2013, 8:34 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

You're right

I mean as long as he is ready to kill them come game day I could care less who he parties with..

We just look at it different.

Like Epic said, There's a difference between "being a college kid" and just being immature. The things that Manziel has done doesn't scream "being a college kid" to me, it screams "I'm immature."

He really reminds me of Tate Forcier in the fact that he had a successful first year and I think all the success has gone to his head.

But things like getting kicked out (he was kicked out I don't care what was reported) of the Manning camp and partying with your rival? First off, why are you partying with your rival in the first place? Can't party at your own school. I don't see Michigan and Ohio State players partying with each other in the offseason. I don't see North Carolina and Duke basketball players partying with each other.

Then you go back to his "I can't wait until I'm out of college because of bullshit like this" tweet.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 28th 2013, 9:46 pm

OMG GUYS HE GOT KICKED OUT OF A PARTY EVERYONE FREAK OUT!
Rolling Eyes 
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 28th 2013, 10:33 pm

btw you spelled manziel wrong and I aint fixing it
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 28th 2013, 11:04 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

You're right

We just look at it different.

Like Epic said, There's a difference between "being a college kid" and just being immature. The things that Manziel has done doesn't scream "being a college kid" to me, it screams "I'm immature."

He really reminds me of Tate Forcier in the fact that he had a successful first year and I think all the success has gone to his head.

But things like getting kicked out (he was kicked out I don't care what was reported) of the Manning camp and partying with your rival? First off, why are you partying with your rival in the first place? Can't party at your own school. I don't see Michigan and Ohio State players partying with each other in the offseason. I don't see North Carolina and Duke basketball players partying with each other.

Then you go back to his "I can't wait until I'm out of college because of bullshit like this" tweet.

he is from a rich family, he goes to school for free, and just won the heismen. he is going to be followed everywhere and analyzed. if you go to parties, go to parties you know everyone and shit. if you fuck anyone, fuck someone you actually know, if you fuck a bitch who you dont know, greater chance of "date rape" accusations.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 29th 2013, 11:48 am

I don't see why anyone cares what he does so long as he shows up and performs well

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 29th 2013, 12:01 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:I don't see why anyone cares what he does so long as he shows up and performs well

they are still going to run the spread offense but cliff kingsbury was a good OC and brought a lot of NFL things like blocking sets and stack formations to the spread. He is gone. I think there is a big dip in production. He isn't running for 10+ tds, no more than 25+ pass tds. he had 5000+ total rush/pass yards. that is getting cut down to 3000+ or 3500+ total.

I still dont believe he should have won the heismen and I dont think he is the best QB in the game right now. He can get better but he is too off the wall.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 30th 2013, 8:30 pm

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 31st 2013, 8:30 am

all this shit is hurting his draft stock. might be his last year at A&M? good. will be your last year of football because no NFL team says "say, you know that johnny kid? lets go draft him" he goes undrafted.
-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

who takes a kid like that along with this baggage of all the dumb tweets and shit bad mouthing the team you play for, going out and partying, using age as a reason to act like a jerkoff. no one wants thats bullshit.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 31st 2013, 9:51 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

all this shit is hurting his draft stock. might be his last year at A&M? good. will be your last year of football because no NFL team says "say, you know that johnny kid? lets go draft him" he goes undrafted.
-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

who takes a kid like that along with this baggage of all the dumb tweets and shit bad mouthing the team you play for, going out and partying, using age as a reason to act like a jerkoff. no one wants thats bullshit.

The Fall of Manziel  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuWwHIY1P4G66-lqAdPFXVoxf2SZDCnlBgAdNl-cbw3WqgoNfM

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 31st 2013, 10:45 am

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

The Fall of Manziel  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuWwHIY1P4G66-lqAdPFXVoxf2SZDCnlBgAdNl-cbw3WqgoNfM

is tebow playing in the CFL? AFL? no. He is a huge distraction, lacks fundamentals, and is a major pain in the ass. I have no idea why he has a job in the NFL. Manziel appears to have more going against him but will find away to get a job. IDK why.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 31st 2013, 11:49 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

you crazy he has an hell of an arm
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 31st 2013, 12:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

you crazy he has an hell of an arm

Quack, Quack, Quack. His deep balls are usually ducks and his delivery is too low. Look at Brees and Wilson. Over the top
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 31st 2013, 1:20 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

-immature
-weak arm talent
-no fundamentals

is tebow playing in the CFL? AFL? no. He is a huge distraction, lacks fundamentals, and is a major pain in the ass. I have no idea why he has a job in the NFL. Manziel appears to have more going against him but will find away to get a job. IDK why.

Oh My God...could you imagine Tebow in the AFL. lmao

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 31st 2013, 2:08 pm

dude, i hate thinking about tebow. why do people care about him? i can get caring about the banks guys who was accused of rape and freed. you route for him to do well and have a good year and stay on a team....

you can do that with tebow, you can like him. but why does he deserve or warrent that much coverage. people are talking about him playing WR because he caught a pass from mallet. You see the video? it was a drill where mallet took a snap, took a couple step, lightly tossed the ball to tebow. Why? why is that a big deal, what is the reason for the coverage? do people actually care? do the media outlets need shit to cover? is he actually a good player? does ESPN and NFL network get hate mail saying cover tebow more, i need to know what he is doing?

it doesnt make sense. why are so many people obsessed with him to the point they need to know every single fucking detail

"tebow wears his QB band closer to his elbow instead of closer to his wrist, does this signal a possible position change?"
"tebow was the 1st to take a sip of water during a team water break, is he the new starting TE?"
"tebow was praying while resting on his right knee instead of his left, is he converting to islam?"

why, just why the coverage
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum