Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Twerk?

+2
BaltRavensFan20
EPICxPENGUIN69
6 posters

Go down

Twerk? Empty Twerk?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 26th 2013, 6:54 pm

So I am sure you all have seen or heard about the cyrus thicke deal at the VMAs. I didn't see any of the video until today but I saw all the memes and shit.

Anyway, outside of 1 or 2 memes someone posted here, i don't we covered this subject at all. Let me bullet point my takes

1. She is ugly
2. thicke can't sing
3. shock value gets you so far, she may think "oh everyone talking about me"

Twerk? Miley-Cyrus-performance-at-MTV-VMA-2013-2223057
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Twerk? Empty Re: Twerk?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 26th 2013, 8:06 pm

I'm just tired of it and wish she would just go away. I'm tired of hearing about Cyrus and her twerking fetish... She keeps saying shes doing it to be herself, but it seems like more of a attention thing than anything. I call girls like her trashy.... I guess she would rather be trashy than classy...

She also has no boobs or butt for that matter...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 26th 2013, 8:12 pm

Bitch needs to stick her tongue back in her mouth and stop grabbing on her crotch so much. White trash motherfucker
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 26th 2013, 8:25 pm

i want to know her reaction to this shit where everyone is saying "you have no ass" or "ugly ass bitch" etc etc etc.

i hate lady gaga but i atleast get her angle. market yourself as a freak to weird high school girls with image problems to be themselves or some shit like that.

what is miley doing? who is she marketing too? what is her image? i dont see anything she is doing as something you can easily market to people and shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden August 27th 2013, 12:40 am

Shes desperate for attention and thinks that any publicity is good publicity... Shes wrong though, in soo many ways
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 August 27th 2013, 4:08 am

them childeren program chicks all go nuts once they get older lol
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 27th 2013, 10:06 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:i want to know her reaction to this shit where everyone is saying "you have no ass" or "ugly ass bitch" etc etc etc.

i hate lady gaga but i atleast get her angle. market yourself as a freak to weird high school girls with image problems to be themselves or some shit like that.

what is miley doing? who is she marketing too? what is her image? i dont see anything she is doing as something you can easily market to people and shit
No all shes doing is being a bad example to the younger girls who once followed her as Hannah Montana. This is what we are going to be looking at once all these young followers get older. Thank goodness I don't have young girls as kids in this day and age....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 27th 2013, 5:38 pm

She's marketing herself toward butch dyke lesbians who have no sense of pride or self respect. Like Dave chapels would say "that shit is gross son!"
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 27th 2013, 10:08 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:i want to know her reaction to this shit where everyone is saying "you have no ass" or "ugly ass bitch" etc etc etc.

No all shes doing is being a bad example to the younger girls who once followed her as Hannah Montana. This is what we are going to be looking at once all these young followers get older. Thank goodness I don't have young girls as kids in this day and age....
britney spears had the hit me baby one more time music video then proceeded to lose her fucking mind.

miley is on drugs and going though a rebellous phase. selena gomez is in some action movie. they are over compensating for being forced to be girly girly and shit.

i like the robot chicken shit where they made hannah montana parody of weekend at bernies and it ended with a guy in a suite yelling at a crying miley "thats what we will do to hannah montana if you go out and get pregnant like that whore jessica simpson"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 28th 2013, 7:42 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

No all shes doing is being a bad example to the younger girls who once followed her as Haoknnah Montana. This is what we are going to be looking at once all these young followers get older. Thank goodness I don't have young girls as kids in this day and age....
britney spears had the hit me baby one more time music video then proceeded to lose her fucking mind.

miley is on drugs and going though a rebellous phase. selena gomez is in some action movie. they are over compensating for being forced to be girly girly and shit.

i like the robot chicken shit where they made hannah montana parody of weekend at bernies and it ended with a guy in a suite yelling at a crying miley "thats what we will do to hannah montana if you go out and get pregnant like that whore jessica simpson"
I don't know, when I look at a woman, I look for a woman who is classy. Does she act like a decent woman, is she classy, etc. None of this gangster wannabe sluttty type Crap.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 30th 2013, 9:30 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

At least Spears and Simpson were hot at one time. Miley? not at all unless you like girls with the body of 13 yr old boys.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum