Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka

+3
S
RSoxGuy
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 7th 2013, 10:02 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:i am going to lose my mind watching the jets offense tonight
im just the opposite, the Defense is whats gettin me riled up tonight after we blew 2 turnover oppurtunities already, i think im goin crazy Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka - Page 2 2215820847
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 7th 2013, 10:21 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:i am going to lose my mind watching the jets offense tonight
im just the opposite, the Defense is whats gettin  me riled up tonight after we blew 2 turnover oppurtunities already, i think im goin crazy Week 5 - On the shores of titicaka - Page 2 2215820847
tell me about it. a near pick 6, a fumble that ends up giving the falcons and extra 20+ yards.

geno is a rookie and missed like 2 or 3 open guys down field. the running game looked like it was sputtering but now we are moving shit on the ground it looks like.

still, we have too many penalties as a team
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 8th 2013, 12:32 am

geno coming up fucking clutch
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 8th 2013, 12:40 am

just a couple points..

1. Geno FUCKING Smith IS the new Jets Franchise QB

2. Jets Defense is UNBELIEVABLY good.

3. the one ref really hates the Jets, he seems to be at every Jet game and throws terrible flags when it can hurt the Jets the worst..tonight he thru a Defensive holding penalty on 4th and goal against the Jets ...the Falcons didnt make it and would have turned the ball over on downs and the Jets win 27-21, instead he gives them a fresh set of downs and they score....he the same ref from the Titan game last week.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 8th 2013, 1:12 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:just a couple points..

1. Geno FUCKING Smith IS the new Jets Franchise QB

2. Jets Defense is UNBELIEVABLY good.

3. the one ref really hates the Jets, he seems to be at every Jet game and throws terrible flags when it can hurt the Jets the worst..tonight he thru a Defensive holding penalty on 4th and goal against the Jets ...the Falcons didnt make it and would have turned the ball over on downs and the Jets win 27-21, instead he gives them a fresh set of downs and they score....he the same ref from the Titan game last week.
all the defensive PI and holding was suspect. Last falcons game the patriots did the same exact shit and no calls, this week? "fuck you jets"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 8th 2013, 4:48 am

Same shit happened to the Seahawks vs the colts. Crap calls went both ways but Jeron Johnson got what should have been a TD but they ruled it a safety. :/

Along with a couple DPI shit calls on Browner, Sherman, and Chancellor.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 8th 2013, 9:12 am

Right Jets. Carolina still 2nd in th....ah fuck it who cares anymore
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 8th 2013, 10:42 am

tubbs51 wrote:Same shit happened to the Seahawks vs the colts. Crap calls went both ways but Jeron Johnson got what should have been a TD but they ruled it a safety. :/

he totally gained possession before sliding out of bounds. not sure why they ruled that 2 points instead of a td
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 October 8th 2013, 3:19 pm

Hey Puppetz and Epic,

As I live in Iowa, my chance to see the Jets is limited at best. I know Wilkerson has become one of the better DTs in the league, but last night he was unstoppable. Was that a normal performance for him or was that above and beyond?

Also, hell of a pick in Sheldon Richardson. Together those boys look downright nasty.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 8th 2013, 3:45 pm

KWicK78 wrote:Hey Puppetz and Epic,

As I live in Iowa, my chance to see the Jets is limited at best. I know Wilkerson has become one of the better DTs in the league, but last night he was unstoppable. Was that a normal performance for him or was that above and beyond?

Also, hell of a pick in Sheldon Richardson. Together those boys look downright nasty.
wilkerson had a really good game. he is like a reggie white/nndomakong suh where he is big but also extremely athletic. richardson at the time, i thought was a bad pick because he looked more like a 4-3 guy than a 3-4. he has played really well. coples looks really good as a tweener LB/DE. barnes was a good pick up.

our defense is really good. i hope we keep rex around because for as much people give him shit, he is one hell of a defensive coach and gets guys to play hard.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 October 8th 2013, 3:47 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

wilkerson had a really good game. he is like a reggie white/nndomakong suh where he is big but also extremely athletic. richardson at the time, i thought was a bad pick because he looked more like a 4-3 guy than a 3-4. he has played really well. coples looks really good as a tweener LB/DE. barnes was a good pick up.

our defense is really good. i hope we keep rex around because for as much people give him shit, he is one hell of a defensive coach and gets guys to play hard.
Yeah I can definitely agree on Rex. If you look at the coaches in the NFL, who do you want to play for if you are a player? Rex is definitely up there.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 8th 2013, 8:14 pm

what makes Wilk really great is that he can play any position on the D Line, sometimes Rex has him at NT, hes just got that nonstop motor....as far as Sheldon Richardson, i really disliked the pick but he has shown great athletisism all year, hes very disruptive and sneaky fast for a guy his size.

verdict still out on the Coples move to OLB, I havent seen him in on alot of plays, i wish Rex would switch him back to the D Line and we could have the bookends Coples and Wilk with Richardson at NT ...2 names that you dont hear much about but are complete MONSTERS are Kenric Ellis and Damon Harrison, they are both 350lb athletic space eaters.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 11th 2013, 4:54 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Same shit happened to the Seahawks vs the colts. Crap calls went both ways but Jeron Johnson got what should have been a TD but they ruled it a safety. :/

he totally gained possession before sliding out of bounds. not sure why they ruled that 2 points instead of a td
That always happens to the Seahawks... Doesnt so much any more but shit calls like that happened every game before Carroll and Schneider came in.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 17th 2013, 11:25 pm

back on topic, i been watching the SeaCocks and Cardinals game, NOBODY is wearing any type of Pink attire...whats up with that?
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2