Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season)

2 posters

Go down

Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season) Empty Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season)

Post  Pintsizedjark October 2nd 2013, 2:22 pm

NFC

1. Seattle
2. New Orleans
3. Green Bay
4. Washington

5. San Francisco
6. Atlanta

AFC

1. Denver
2. New England
3. Indianapolis
4. Cincinnati

5. Kansas City
6. Miami

I don't think the slow starts for Green Bay or Atlanta are causes for concern, plus I don't see either of these teams not winning at least 9-10 games in order to earn a wildcard berth.

I picked the Redskins over the Cowboys because the Redskins changed their defensive philosophy against the Raiders to what it was over the course of their seven game win streak last season. The Redskins are only one game out of first place with the Cowboys playing Denver this weekend before they play each other next week on SNF. I don't think the Eagles will remain a threat in the long run; and Tony Romo has recently performed very poorly against the Redskins; if Dez Bryant can be contained then I don't see a reason to not win both games.

The AFC seems self-explanatory; though maybe Miami could be swapped for Houston though I simply don't see Houston sustaining a win streak over the course of the season and they'll fall short of the a wildcard berth in the last week of the season.

i'm bored in class and this is the kind of stuff I like to read about

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season) Empty Re: Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season)

Post  KWicK78 October 8th 2013, 3:37 pm

I'll play after 5 weeks (just noticed the thread and didn't do any preseason stuff).

AFC:
Denver
Indianapolis
Cincinnati
Jets (I think that defense propels them over NE)
New England (I don't think the game against CIN will be the last of that sort for this offense)
Browns (My bold pick of the playoffs.)

WC: CLE @ CIN - CLE
NE @ NYJ - NYJ
DIV: CLE @ DEN - DEN
NYJ @ IND - IND
CC : IND @ DEN - DEN

Note: I think that if NYJ plays DEN at some point, they are the one defense that can get the right amount of pressure, which is shown to get to Peyton (see NE and PIT playoff games vs Peyton). Also, if anyone knows how to pick off Peyton, its Cromartie

NFC:
New Orleans
San Francisco (fuck it, why not)
Packers
Cowboys
Seattle
Lions

WC : DET @ GB - GB
SEA @ DAL - SEA
DIV: SEA @ NO - NO - the game in Dec may change my mind, but for now, I'll go with the home team at a nasty stadium to visit.
GB @ SF - SF - we just seem to have their number
CC: SF @ NO - NO.

Note: If its SEA @ SF, I'll take us at home.

SB: Denver v. New Orleans - I'll take Denver

KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season) Empty Re: Playoff Predictions (After 25% of the season)

Post  Pintsizedjark October 8th 2013, 5:32 pm

oh yeah,

at this point I'd take out Atlanta and insert Chicago....and take out Miami and insert Cleveland

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum