Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

MLB The Show 14

+4
Thadden
MaddMatter
S
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MLB The Show 14 - Page 3 Empty Re: MLB The Show 14

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2014, 7:48 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I just had a fun game, granted it was on beginners mode but hey just getting some practice. Was playing against the Phillies as the orioles with Bud Norris as pitcher. I shut them out. Ryan Flaherty had two two run homers, Delmon Young had a 3 run homer and I beat them 10 zip. I had a no hitter till like the 8th inning I think. Also had about 14 strikeouts.

Turn up the difficulty son!

I have it on All-Star now for everything and I'm loving it. I'm trying to get the stats realistic and I think I'm just about there. Had to turn down the hitting power for both sides since everyone was cranking out homers. Now it's at a good level. Already have blown 3 saves and only earned 1 lol. But that's the beauty of having it at All-Star since when I had it at Veteran, my relievers were unstoppable.

Anyways I'm still loving this game. It just looks so beautiful. Only thing that upsets me is Colby Rasmus' beard. This guy cannot grow a thick beard like what he has in the game:
MLB The Show 14 - Page 3 Colby_rasmus

I thought there was only two difficulties? Beginner and expert? Where do you go to change it?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 13th 2014, 1:58 pm

My guy went from Double AA to the Majors in 40 games. Just bypassed AAA altogether. Their like "get your ass up here now."

Got drafted by the Cardinals in the first round and before they traded Holliday we had a line up were the 2,3,4 and 5 hitters were all named Matt. It was awesome.

Matt Carpenter
Matt (ME!!!!)
Matt Holliday
Matt Adams

I wanted to take a picture lol.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 13th 2014, 6:06 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I just had a fun game, granted it was on beginners mode but hey just getting some practice. Was playing against the Phillies as the orioles with Bud Norris as pitcher. I shut them out. Ryan Flaherty had two two run homers, Delmon Young had a 3 run homer and I beat them 10 zip. I had a no hitter till like the 8th inning I think. Also had about 14 strikeouts.

I have it on All-Star now for everything and I'm loving it. I'm trying to get the stats realistic and I think I'm just about there. Had to turn down the hitting power for both sides since everyone was cranking out homers. Now it's at a good level. Already have blown 3 saves and only earned 1 lol. But that's the beauty of having it at All-Star since when I had it at Veteran, my relievers were unstoppable.

Anyways I'm still loving this game. It just looks so beautiful. Only thing that upsets me is Colby Rasmus' beard. This guy cannot grow a thick beard like what he has in the game:

I thought there was only two difficulties?  Beginner and expert? Where do you go to change it?

Ohhhh ya no this is in the game settings
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 13th 2014, 7:08 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I thought there was only two difficulties?  Beginner and expert? Where do you go to change it?

Ohhhh ya no this is in the game settings

Ahh ok, I'll look there then, thanks!
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 20th 2014, 7:02 pm

I think I made the best roster ever. I uploaded it

The Sandlot!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125