Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Countdown To PS4

+7
EPICxPENGUIN69
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
SteelersJMB
S
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Countdown To PS4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Countdown To PS4

Post  S December 25th 2013, 12:41 pm

So. Let me get this straight Sony doing a psn maintenance on Christmas day. Ok right. Genius
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 25th 2013, 1:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:yo, madden is actually kind of realistic now

No. Stop talking

I said kind of. There are elements there that are more realistic than shit on the 360. run game, pass coverage, etc.

There are still bullshit things that happen. Not saying its perfect. But hopefully, we get a true realistic football game.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2013, 11:59 pm

Flood Zone is a terrible map. Ya I wanna keep falling in water and swim around... no thanks
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 26th 2013, 1:11 am

the shanghi map is fun. had my best match so far. 16 kills. most came from taking the elevators up to kill campers
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB December 26th 2013, 3:51 am

Haven't had any problems when going to 64 person lobby on PS4.

So intense. Found Rush is also a pretty gun game mode. Will be on tonight if anyones playing.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 26th 2013, 11:32 am

Gotta say, I only played a few games online but it feels very nice and balanced. Balanced in the way that if you're shooting a heli with an AA tank, you can take it down easier than with the machine gun on a tank. Balanced in the way that if I take that same AA tank and go up against a regular tank, I'm going to lose too.

But ya flood zone is terrible, fuck that map. I like Dawnbreaker so far. Very fun map to play with vehicles. The tall buildings give a lot of cover for air vehicles but also makes it tougher to fly in low
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 26th 2013, 1:27 pm

Also, if you guys needed a 12 month subscription for online, Amazon has a sale for $20 off them
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 26th 2013, 1:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Also, if you guys needed a 12 month subscription for online, Amazon has a sale for $20 off them
where you see this?

EDIT: I seent it on the Amazon.Ca(canada) site but not on the American amazon site. Could a nigga from America still purchase this?

http://www.amazon.ca/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-Month-Subscription/dp/B00FJ4CDGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388079720&sr=8-1&keywords=playstation+plus
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 26th 2013, 3:59 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Gotta say, I only played a few games online but it feels very nice and balanced. Balanced in the way that if you're shooting a heli with an AA tank, you can take it down easier than with the machine gun on a tank. Balanced in the way that if I take that same AA tank and go up against a regular tank, I'm going to lose too.

But ya flood zone is terrible, fuck that map. I like Dawnbreaker so far. Very fun map to play with vehicles. The tall buildings give a lot of cover for air vehicles but also makes it tougher to fly in low

I think Flood Zone is the unanimous map that every one hates.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 26th 2013, 7:06 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Gotta say, I only played a few games online but it feels very nice and balanced. Balanced in the way that if you're shooting a heli with an AA tank, you can take it down easier than with the machine gun on a tank. Balanced in the way that if I take that same AA tank and go up against a regular tank, I'm going to lose too.

I thought it was cool the first time cause it liked filled up with water now its kind of annoying lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 26th 2013, 7:10 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I thought it was cool the first time cause it liked filled up with water now its kind of annoying lol

I like the Dam map but whats annoying is one the dam blows up it is like sniper city up there. Billions of them fuckers just climb up and hang out trying to deck everyone.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 26th 2013, 10:53 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Also, if you guys needed a 12 month subscription for online, Amazon has a sale for $20 off them
where you see this?

EDIT: I seent it on the Amazon.Ca(canada) site but not on the American amazon site. Could a nigga from America still purchase this?

http://www.amazon.ca/Sony-Computer-Entertainment-Month-Subscription/dp/B00FJ4CDGQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388079720&sr=8-1&keywords=playstation+plus

You could always give it a try
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 27th 2013, 12:14 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
where you see this?

I feel like epic can give me some intel on whether this is legal or not lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 27th 2013, 6:43 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
where you see this?

legal? i dont see why not. the fact you would be ordering from the canadian site of amazon to an american address. there would be a stop gap some where i assume like amazon would catch on and stop it. if that happens, mail them to hurps PO box (assuming he has one, canada has them) and he can PM you the redeem codes on the site when they come in the mail
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 27th 2013, 1:55 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
where you see this?

legal? i dont see why not. the fact you would be ordering from the canadian site of amazon to an american address. there would be a stop gap some where i assume like amazon would catch on and stop it. if that happens, mail them to hurps PO box (assuming he has one, canada has them) and he can PM you the redeem codes on the site when they come in the mail
eh I wouldn't want Hurp to give me his address. Little creepy
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 27th 2013, 3:14 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
where you see this?

eh I wouldn't want Hurp to give me his address. Little creepy

PO box
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 2nd 2014, 10:01 pm

Has anyone gotten the trophy/acheivement for getting a rushing touchdown and passing touchdown in the same game with a QB? I created a rookie QB in CC drafted him to the ravens. He's a dual threat QB and so far in two games I've gotten both a rushing and passing TD in the same game and no trophy. Dont know if it has to do with playing on pro or not?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 2nd 2014, 10:22 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Has anyone gotten the trophy/acheivement for getting a rushing touchdown and passing touchdown in the same game with a QB? I created a rookie QB in CC drafted him to the ravens. He's a dual threat QB and so far in two games I've gotten both a rushing and passing TD in the same game and no trophy. Dont know if it has to do with playing on pro or not?

super sim
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 2nd 2014, 11:52 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Has anyone gotten the trophy/acheivement for getting a rushing touchdown and passing touchdown in the same game with a QB? I created a rookie QB in CC drafted him to the ravens. He's a dual threat QB and so far in two games I've gotten both a rushing and passing TD in the same game and no trophy. Dont know if it has to do with playing on pro or not?

super sim

Well that's stupid that it still qualifies that as simming. I could see if I simmed the whole game, but I'm still playing as the guy. Oh well, have to play as another team in a full game I guess.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 18th 2014, 6:04 pm

Wow, just got carded for buying AC Black Flag.

First time that's ever happened.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 18th 2014, 7:34 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Wow, just got carded for buying AC Black Flag.

First time that's ever happened.
I got carded at the movie theater last week. Don't you have to be like 15 to see rated R movies lmao wtf
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 23rd 2014, 9:55 pm

Now I remember why I never decided to play madden online. Played someone tonight that went for it everytime on 4 th down. It could be 4th and 16 in the first quarter and he went for it. Granted we had a good game regardless, but it seems like no one plays realistic football online anymore.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 26th 2014, 6:54 pm

After spending the whole weekend inside in my nice warm house and playing AC Black Flag all I've got to say is:

I'm going down to Cuba!!! Going down to Cuba!!!!

And:

That's a Lie, That's a Lie, That's a Lie Lie Lie!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 26th 2014, 7:03 pm

MaddMatter wrote:After spending the whole weekend inside in my nice warm house and playing AC Black Flag all I've got to say is:

And:

Speaking of which, I saw you sped up my Kenways Fleet missions, how do you do this?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 26th 2014, 7:10 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:After spending the whole weekend inside in my nice warm house and playing AC Black Flag all I've got to say is:

And:

Speaking of which, I saw you sped up my Kenways Fleet missions, how do you do this?

When you got to your fleet under "Ships on Missions" or whatever it is. You can scroll through were your ships are and where they are heading and if one of your friends has some ships on a mission it'll have a exclamation point. It'll say something like "MaddMatt ship!" and you click on it and you can choose to speed them up.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum