Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

+6
SteelersJMB
tubbs51
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
S
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

Post  SteelersJMB November 17th 2013, 5:31 pm

Steelers really took it upon themselves to make adjustments to try and make sure Ben gets hit the least amount of possible.

The running game still has a ton of issues we need to work out, our defense played great other than the 2nd qtr and even then they just missed barely on interceptions and getting a stop on 3rd downs.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass

Post  tubbs51 November 17th 2013, 8:25 pm

Seahawks are pounding the shit out of the viqueens.

AP has gotten nothing on the ground.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 17th 2013, 8:45 pm

I really don't get why they leave Geno in when he makes awful choices with the ball. I get he is "the guy" but you dont reward bad play with a pat on the head. You say "hey, take a break because we are putting in the guy who doesnt turn the ball over every other play"

mark's rookie year was the game way. the one game he threw 5 interceptions, i think he did it twice actually. they should have sat him down after the 3rd int, fuck even after the 2nd.

i don't get this team you beat great teams but lose to shit teams in blow out fashion like the bengals, titans, and now the bills.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 17th 2013, 8:57 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I really don't get why they leave Geno in when he makes awful choices with the ball. I get he is "the guy" but you dont reward bad play with a pat on the head. You say "hey, take a break because we are putting in the guy who doesnt turn the ball over every other play"

mark's rookie year was the game way. the one game he threw 5 interceptions, i think he did it twice actually. they should have sat him down after the 3rd int, fuck even after the 2nd.

i don't get this team you beat great teams but lose to shit teams in blow out fashion like the bengals, titans, and now the bills.
after witnessing that shit today, im at a complete loss for words...total embarrasment
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 17th 2013, 11:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I really don't get why they leave Geno in when he makes awful choices with the ball. I get he is "the guy" but you dont reward bad play with a pat on the head. You say "hey, take a break because we are putting in the guy who doesnt turn the ball over every other play"

Now you know how us Ravens fans have felt for the past few years. The teams they should beat with no problem they suck playing against, and the good teams they actually put up a fight and win againts. I'm so tired of these close games this season. It's literally been every game this year that they find a way to blow the win. Its not just flacco, it's rice, our oline our defense, harbaugh with his stupid challenges, etc. It's infuriating, and tiresome. Wish this team would just figure itself out and be done with it. Just suck already so we can get a good draft pick. This team isn't going anywhere this season. We should have won that game today against the bears, but in usual fashion, they blew it.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 17th 2013, 11:53 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Now you know how us Ravens fans have felt for the past few years. The teams they should beat with no problem they suck playing against, and the good teams they actually put up a fight and win againts. I'm so tired of these close games this season. It's literally been every game this year that they find a way to blow the win. Its not just flacco, it's rice, our oline our defense, harbaugh with his stupid challenges, etc. It's infuriating, and tiresome. Wish this team would just figure itself out and be done with it. Just suck already so we can get a good draft pick. This team isn't going anywhere this season. We should have won that game today against the bears, but in usual fashion, they blew it.
well, in true Jets fashion this season, next week we are gonna rip the feathers off the Ravens Twisted Evil 
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 18th 2013, 2:08 am

I'd hope so. More worried about the Ravens then Jets mostly due to being a division opponent
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 18th 2013, 3:14 am

SteelersJMB wrote:I'd hope so. More worried about the Ravens then Jets mostly due to being a division opponent
we just need an offense. look at the successful teams. They all fucking have beast offenses. the jets? no offense. great defense (excluding our corner situation)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2013, 4:07 am

Fucking ravens couldn't help us either.

Damn you Balt!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 18th 2013, 4:45 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:I'd hope so. More worried about the Ravens then Jets mostly due to being a division opponent
we just need an offense. look at the successful teams. They all fucking have beast offenses. the jets? no offense. great defense (excluding our corner situation)

Regardless of who they played, the Chiefs were doing fine with pretty average offense with Alex Smith at the helm (Which might be the reason they lose in playoffs)

I agree Jets aren't that bad, seems familiar to Sanchez situation when he first started out, getting helped with very good defense yet never finding the right tools and reads to be a good qb in the nfl. Hoping Smith doesn't make the same transition
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 9:40 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

well, in true Jets fashion this season, next week we are gonna rip the feathers off the Ravens Twisted Evil 
In all honesty I could care less by now, I hope you do beat us, the more losses the better chances of ozzie getting a top end draft pick to help this team...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 November 18th 2013, 9:54 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

In all honesty I could care less by now, I hope you do beat us, the more losses the better chances of ozzie getting a top end draft pick to help this team...
ravens dont have a good history of picking a WR in round 1.

what position do you think the ravens should adress???

TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2013, 10:36 am

REAL GAME DAY NIGGAS
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 11:10 am

TRU11 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

ravens dont have a good history of picking a WR in round 1.

what position do you think the ravens should adress???

I thought Torrey was in the first round? Or did they drop back to the second to get him. The ravens don't have a good history of picking WRs period, no matter where they are drafted. So far Torrey and Marlon are the only WRs I consider good that they drafted (Clayton was ok but he was inconsistent)

A bunch of positions lol. Offensive line number 1 or 2. Not sold on Gino yet at center, Oher is mediocure at best (he lost his mean streak he showed his first year imo), Yanda isn't getting any younger, who knows if Monroe will be here next year, Osemele still needs work. So far the only sure thing I see on our o-line is Yanda. We also need a WR number 1 or 2 to complement Torrey or for Torrey to complement if we get a Johnson/Green WR. I doubt Jacoby is here next year in all honesty. Ngata has lost something and keeps getting banged up, he doesn't seem to be the player he once was, suggs is getting older (will be in his 30's next season, or is he already?). If Rice truly IS done we will need to replace him at some point (I hope he isn't done) and regardless we will need to replace him soon seeing as hes 26. I like pierce, but I don't like his injury history in the past. You know how long RBs last in the NFL I'm sure.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB November 18th 2013, 1:33 pm

Replace Ray Rice?
Entire offense is having a bad year with no wrs and flacco getting hit left and right.

Rice being only 26 should be a good sign not "he's already 26" That's another 4-5 years of him being able to be a serviceable running back. He needs help and can't carry the rock especially since it looks like the hip injury has still been bothering him.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 18th 2013, 6:57 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Hi guys. I'm aka El Hombre44 on the EA site aka the dead zone. I was offered a chance a while back to check out your site and I have off and on. You guys seem like a tight knit community so I was a little worried about joining cuz I didn't want to intrude so I hope I'm still welcome. You guys got a great site and it's also nice to be able to talk about diffrent subjects besides NFL football. I'm using my more favorite name Willbacker which I use just about everywhere else.

Now the real reason I had to come on is the above quote. So after wiping my eyes and blowing my nose I gotta say "Come on Man". No way I want to see Rex over there smiling like the Cheshire Cat while his Jets are whupping the Ravens asses in our home stadium. Or how bout Ed Reed over there stroking his beard standing and laughing looking like Grady on Sanford and Son.
Don't be so downtrodden. Our last 5 losses were by a combined total of 18 pts so every one of those losses was tough but the good thing is we're not getting pushed around on the field. Harbaugh just needs to make better decisions on the field and believe me I know you know what I'm talking about. Ravens are gonna fly high this coming Sunday. Count on it. Very Happy .
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 6:59 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:Replace Ray Rice?
Entire offense is having a bad year with no wrs and flacco getting hit left and right.

Rice being only 26 should be a good sign not "he's already 26" That's another 4-5 years of him being able to be a serviceable running back. He needs help and can't carry the rock especially since it looks like the hip injury has still been bothering him.
True, but he was also used as a workhorse in college. And its been said that RBs who have been used significantly in college don't usually last as long. Don't RBs usually start to go downhill once they hit like 28-30?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 7:02 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Hi guys. I'm aka El Hombre44 on the EA site aka the dead zone. I was offered a chance a while back to check out your site and I have off and on. You guys seem like a tight knit community so I was a little worried about joining cuz I didn't want to intrude so I hope I'm still welcome. You guys got a great site and it's also nice to be able to talk about diffrent subjects besides NFL football. I'm using my more favorite name Willbacker which I use just about everywhere else.

Now the real reason I had to come on is the above quote. So after wiping my eyes and blowing my nose I gotta say "Come on Man". No way I want to see Rex over there smiling like the Cheshire Cat while his Jets are whupping the Ravens asses in our home stadium. Or how bout Ed Reed over there stroking his beard standing and laughing looking like Grady on Sanford and Son.
Don't be so downtrodden. Our last 5 losses were by a combined total of 18 pts so every one of those losses was tough but the good thing is we're not getting pushed around on the field. Harbaugh just needs to make better decisions on the field and believe me I know you know what I'm talking about. Ravens are gonna fly high this coming Sunday. Count on it. Very Happy .
While I agree, I just don't feel this team with the way they are playing deserves a playoff spot. Do you? There are many other teams who are playing better than us, who deserve it more. Its not that I'm being downtrodden, I'm just being realistic. This team has talent, but they just can't seem to find it. Heck, I didn't even expect them to really go anywhere this year anyway due to SB hangovers, but I didn't expect them to come out playing like this.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker November 18th 2013, 8:05 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
While I agree, I just don't feel this team with the way they are playing deserves a playoff spot. Do you? There are many other teams who are playing better than us, who deserve it more. Its not that I'm being downtrodden, I'm just being realistic. This team has talent, but they just can't seem to find it. Heck, I didn't even expect them to really go anywhere this year anyway due to SB hangovers, but I didn't expect them to come out playing like this.
The only way we're gonna deserve it is if we do it the old fashioned way. Kicking tail and it has to start next Sunday. If it doesn't then we're gonna be 2 games out of the 6th spot then I'm gonna have to accept it and just hope we play for pride. I really believe a lot of this lays on Harbaugh and his decisionmaking. Going for the onside kick, throwing it on our own side of the field near the end of the 1st half in a couple of games where running out the clock would have been more sufficient, throwing both challenge flags before the 4th qtr,going for it on 4th and goal after we had been stuffed on 3 straight running plays just to name a few. This is costing us pts which has cost us at least 2 games. Harbaugh and the guys up in the booth who advise him need to get their shit in order,call a good game(offensively wise) and realize the situation of the game better.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 18th 2013, 8:23 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Welcome to the site. Everyone is welcome as long as you don't have a stick up your ass.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 18th 2013, 9:19 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
The only way we're gonna deserve it is if we do it the old fashioned way. Kicking tail and it has to start next Sunday. If it doesn't then we're gonna be 2 games out of the 6th spot then I'm gonna have to accept it and just hope we play for pride. I really believe a lot of this lays on Harbaugh and his decisionmaking. Going for the onside kick, throwing it on our own side of the field near the end of the 1st half in a couple of games where running out the clock would have been more sufficient, throwing both challenge flags before the 4th qtr,going for it on 4th and goal after we had been stuffed on 3 straight running plays just to name a few. This is costing us pts which has cost us at least 2 games. Harbaugh and the guys up in the booth who advise him need to get their shit in order,call a good game(offensively wise) and realize the situation of the game better.
What do you think about Caldwell, Castillo, and Pees? I think both Castillo and Pees need to go, and we need a better D coordinator, and a better oline coach. Harbaugh needs to stop hiring his buddies all the time.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 19th 2013, 12:38 am

Ask me if I care how that game ended
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2013, 6:31 am

S wrote:Ask me if I care how that game ended
Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 The-less-you-care_o_388051

oh, and heres a nice little GIF for ya..tubbs jr Smile

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Cam99

Rsoxguy be like...

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Tumblr_maxnj7q7bk1qedb29o1_r1_500

I be like...

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Young-frankenstein-o
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S November 20th 2013, 1:12 am

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 20th 2013, 1:40 am

Week 11 - Aloe for the skin on your ass - Page 2 Tumblr_mwhvonhRNP1qclcbeo1_500

that being said, it doesnt mean the Pats score on the next play... Who knows. Either way the Pats blew multiple opportunities throughout the game. But it was still bullshit.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next