Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Fielder to Rangers

4 posters

Go down

Fielder to Rangers Empty Fielder to Rangers

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 21st 2013, 8:11 am

So the Tigers traded Prince Fielder and 30 million in cash to Texas for Ian Kinsler. I think this is a flat out win for the Rangers since now they can move Profar to second and let Prince DH, keeping Mitch Moreland at first. I kinda wanna hear what Matt has to say about this.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Fielder to Rangers Empty Re: Fielder to Rangers

Post  MaddMatter November 21st 2013, 9:23 am

Matts thoughts: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Fielder sucks in the playoffs. And that contract was terrible. Now we have money to get s reliever and closer. Maybe another outfielder. Hell maybe we can keep Scherzer now instead if trading him.

Cabrera goes back to first. Kindled at 2nd, iglasias (sp?) At short and castellanos (sp?) Goes back to 3rd.

I love it.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 21st 2013, 11:29 am

I think it is a pretty good trade for each team. Fielder had a bad year but he still has power. I wish he would find away to drop some weight and not look like a fucking bowling ball when he is base running but what ever
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 21st 2013, 5:46 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Matts thoughts: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Fielder sucks in the playoffs. And that contract was terrible. Now we have money to get s reliever and closer. Maybe another outfielder. Hell maybe we can keep Scherzer now instead if trading him.

Cabrera goes back to first. Kindled at 2nd, iglasias (sp?) At short and castellanos (sp?) Goes back to 3rd.

I love it.
I know Castellanos but who's Kindled? Another highly touted rookie?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 21st 2013, 5:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I love it.
....mother fucking auto correct phone piece of shit.

Kinsler****

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 21st 2013, 6:55 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I love it.

Kinsler****
LOL oh ok. I'm just not a fan of Kinsler. He looks like he's on the decline and is gonna make $16 million next season. Just look at his numbers. He picked the perfect time to work out a contract extension. His homers are down, he sucked stealing bases, average is well... average. Nothing too flashy about the guy.

But hey, at least that means one team solves its 2nd baseman problem and leaves more options for Toronto. WE'RE GONNA GET CANO!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 21st 2013, 8:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I love it.

Kinsler****
LOL oh ok. I'm just not a fan of Kinsler. He looks like he's on the decline and is gonna make $16 million next season. Just look at his numbers. He picked the perfect time to work out a contract extension. His homers are down, he sucked stealing bases, average is well... average. Nothing too flashy about the guy.

But hey, at least that means one team solves its 2nd baseman problem and leaves more options for Toronto. WE'RE GONNA GET CANO!
toronto has 300 million dollars to waste?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 21st 2013, 9:18 pm

fuck baseball, fuck fielder, fuck kindled and castellanos , oh and fuck hurp and fuck epic and fuck s, fuck matt and yea fuck you too
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 21st 2013, 10:37 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I love it.

Kinsler****

toronto has 300 million dollars to waste?
Ya the corporation that owns the Blue Jays are filthy rich
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 22nd 2013, 12:32 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I love it.

Kinsler****

I had just as many RBI as Fielder in the playoffs. Plushis attitude during and after the playoffs was poor. Didn't even care that he sucked. I could not stand watching him. Pretty much everyone in detroit loves this trade because it gets rid of Fielder. We could have traded him for a used condom and people would be happy. That's how bad that contract is.

Tigers save $76 million from this to help with resigning Miggy and Max

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum