Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Martin/Incognito Plot Twist

4 posters

Go down

Martin/Incognito Plot Twist Empty Martin/Incognito Plot Twist

Post  S February 4th 2014, 11:37 am

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/03/texts-between-martin-and-incognito-finally-surface/

Basically they read through their text messages and say how Martin and Incognito are friends yada yada.

This quote was before Incognito started getting the blame
Several hours later, Incognito texts, “I miss Ur stinky armpits.” On November 1 (three days later), Incognito texts, “How u doing buddy? Feeling better?? I miss us.”

Martin promptly responds, saying: “Wassup man? The worlds gone crazy lol I’m good tho congrats on the win.”

Anyways yeah I really don't even know anymore
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Martin/Incognito Plot Twist Empty Re: Martin/Incognito Plot Twist

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 4th 2014, 11:40 am

i honestly dont care
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 4th 2014, 12:15 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:i honestly dont care
Yeah I don't think anyone does anymore I just thought i'd should share the update since there isn't much going on anymore
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 4th 2014, 3:24 pm

I'm still going with the possibility that they had some sort of relationship.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 4th 2014, 3:59 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'm still going with the possibility that they had some sort of relationship.

well what would happen? say that is what comes out. "richie incognito and Jon Martin: former lovers" and basically you hear the whole and hole details of the story. what is the reaction?

we had jason collins come out as gay but dont have a team, this would mean we have 2 gay dudes fucking each other (what imagery that is, 2 300+ lbs lineman bumping uglies) and then going to splitsville
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 4th 2014, 6:43 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'm still going with the possibility that they had some sort of relationship.

Ya something like that. Those messages kinda sound just like they're two guys just dicking around
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 4th 2014, 6:44 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

well what would happen? say that is what comes out. "richie incognito and Jon Martin: former lovers" and basically you hear the whole and hole details of the story. what is the reaction?

we had jason collins come out as gay but dont have a team, this would mean we have 2 gay dudes fucking each other (what imagery that is, 2 300+ lbs lineman bumping uglies) and then going to splitsville

I think the reaction would be bad. Because I think the biggest fear for an NFL player is that a gay dude is checking them out, which in this case, you would have 2 teammates dating each other. So I think it would be a pretty bad reaction and actually make it harder for other gay athletes to come out.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 4th 2014, 6:59 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

I think the reaction would be bad. Because I think the biggest fear for an NFL player is that a gay dude is checking them out, which in this case, you would have 2 teammates dating each other. So I think it would be a pretty bad reaction and actually make it harder for other gay athletes to come out.
Yeah I have a story similar to that. One of our offensive linemen during high school ball just randomly dropped off the earth after football season senior year. Rumor had it he was gay and someone had some nasty stuff on him. When I found out I wasn't really surprised because he was always that dude who would walk around practically naked saying some gay shit but its still weird as shit because like he was in the same locker room as me.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 4th 2014, 7:00 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Thats because Jason Collins isn't good lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 4th 2014, 10:25 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

he isnt bad either. he is an average (statistically speaking) back up center and affordable.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 4th 2014, 11:30 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

he isnt bad either. he is an average (statistically speaking) back up center and affordable.
He's terrible statistically speaking.. he's barely averaged 1 point/rebound per game and like .2 blocks per game the past few years. Plus he's also 35 He aint doin shit lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 4th 2014, 11:35 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

He's terrible statistically speaking.. he's barely averaged 1 point/rebound per game and like .2 blocks per game the past few years. Plus he's also 35 He aint doin shit lmao

Ya nobody wants an old center that hasn't produced ever in his career.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

dude, most back up centers arent all stars. they are big dudes who are in there to just eat up space, get a few rebounds, and occasionally get a few buckets. thats what he is, what most back ups C's are

he suffers more from tebow syndrome, no one wants to deal with "oh my god whats it like playing with a homo"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S February 6th 2014, 2:21 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

dude, most back up centers arent all stars. they are big dudes who are in there to just eat up space, get a few rebounds, and occasionally get a few buckets. thats what he is, what most back ups C's are

he suffers more from tebow syndrome, no one wants to deal with "oh my god whats it like playing with a homo"
nah he just fuckin sucks and he's old like theres really no reason to bring him in when you can have young and better players for a longer term.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum