Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

I need a favor from everyone

3 posters

Go down

I need a favor from everyone Empty I need a favor from everyone

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 29th 2014, 9:44 pm

So Sluagh is coming out with an album and we got a presale thing going on to help fund studio time. Not asking any of you to buy but if you dudes could share the link and be like, "if you dig black sabbath, check these guys out" it would help out a lot.

igg.me/at/sluaghalbum

to the best of my knowledge on matt and master are the only metal fans
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

I need a favor from everyone Empty Re: I need a favor from everyone

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 29th 2014, 10:12 pm

that was a good song on the video..you guys do have that Sabbath tone..sounds good man..i will post and share on my FB no prob
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 29th 2014, 10:20 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:that was a good song on the video..you guys do have that Sabbath tone..sounds good man..i will post and share on my FB no prob

It's the song most people like hence why we went with it in the video. All we have now is scratch tracks (which you heard) where it's rough takes of songs just to give our producer samantha and studio guy jamie and idea of what we are doing prior to recording.

We really try and squeeze a whole bands philosophy into 1 song. We got a song inspired by a lot of the things Motorhead did, we have one that is inspired by Electric Wizard, another inspired by Sleep. We don't have 1 influence we use, we really span the spectrum.

We set an 800 goal which is from 360 for studio time and 290 for mixing and mastering (So really 650). Any extra would be given to our record guy to help cover package costs and shit.

I think we have been pretty fair with the prices of things. $10 gets you the album, our debut EP, and a sticker. Where you beating that else where?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 30th 2014, 7:22 pm

Im going to have to tell you that song was kickass. Really liked the vid too. Great smooth guitar licks. I didn't know what to expect when most of the metal nowadays their frontman sounds like he gargled a mouthfull of gravel and try to sound like a demon from the depths of hell. The early metal days of Sabbath and Priest all the way up to the 90's with groups like COC and Testament were the best days. Good luck my man and keep kicking ass. I have to say Im slighly jealous cuz I just didnt have the talent to play. Sorry that Im not a FB member tho but Ill do what I can to spread the word.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 31st 2014, 12:40 am

Willbacker wrote:Im going to have to tell you that song was kickass. Really liked the vid too. Great smooth guitar licks. I didn't know what to expect when most of the metal nowadays their frontman sounds like he gargled a mouthfull of gravel and try to sound like a demon from the depths of hell. The early metal days of Sabbath and Priest all the way up to the 90's with groups like COC and Testament were the best days. Good luck my man and keep kicking ass. I have to say Im slighly jealous cuz I just didnt have the talent to play. Sorry that Im not a FB member tho but Ill do what I can to spread the word.

We are looking like we are moving on up. We have this album coming out and a tour lined up for next summer so, while I am not expecting us to be as big as Black Sabbath, we definitely riff out like them and try and put on a good show like them.

Any sharing you can do of the link is helpful, our thing ends Aug 8th and we have some good merch.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum