Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Raiders: Dey gon

4 posters

Go down

Raiders: Dey gon Empty Raiders: Dey gon

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 14th 2014, 8:04 pm

So if you've been paying attention to the news at all you've see Davis (the alive one, not the dead one) doesn't want to renew the lease the stadium and is looking to move the team.

#1. He looked at San Antonio (ridiculous)
#2. They already were in L.A. before
#3. L.A. needs a football team because the lakers ain't going to be good for a while
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Raiders: Dey gon Empty Re: Raiders: Dey gon

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 14th 2014, 10:29 pm

blaah...the only superstious shit i know about teams that move or want a new stadium are they usually post up a decent and hopeful season ...makes it look good to potential suitors
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker August 15th 2014, 8:20 am

I wouldn't resign that lease neither especially with the 49ers getting ready to play in a new stadium. Why not San Antonio?? A lot of Cowboys fans are becoming disenfranchized with them. Too close to Dallas? Baltimore is only 30 miles from Washington and we do just fine. Just ask Paul Tagliaboo. Remember him? That POS dog slime!!
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 15th 2014, 12:47 pm

Willbacker wrote:I wouldn't resign that lease neither especially with the 49ers getting ready to play in a new stadium. Why not San Antonio?? A lot of Cowboys fans are becoming disenfranchized with them. Too close to Dallas? Baltimore is only 30 miles from Washington and we do just fine. Just ask Paul Tagliaboo. Remember him? That POS dog slime!!

It's not that it is too close to Dallas, it's just historically speaking, it's a basketball town. college and pro.

Raiders were in LA 1st, then oakland, then LA (never got a stadium they were promissed), then moved back to oakland

The raiders should be in and stay in LA.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker August 15th 2014, 2:24 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:I wouldn't resign that lease neither especially with the 49ers getting ready to play in a new stadium. Why not San Antonio?? A lot of Cowboys fans are becoming disenfranchized with them. Too close to Dallas? Baltimore is only 30 miles from Washington and we do just fine. Just ask Paul Tagliaboo. Remember him? That POS dog slime!!

It's not that it is too close to Dallas, it's just historically speaking, it's a basketball town. college and pro.

Raiders were in LA 1st, then oakland, then LA (never got a stadium they were promissed), then moved back to oakland

The raiders should be in and stay in LA.

A basketball town most certainly can change into a football town. What if the Spurs start tanking and the Raiders all of a sudden become worldbeaters.

Remember Stan Knonke the owner of the Rams bought a parcel of land somewhere in the LA area(enough to build a stadium with parking) and this could turn out to be a race for the rights to be the LA team.

The Raiders started out in Oakland then moved to LA and back. You may be thinking of the Rams. Its gonna be interesting but LA will have a team imo in the next couple years. What the NFL wants the NFL gets.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 15th 2014, 5:31 pm

I can see the Raiders going to LA, its been a rumor for awhile now, plus with Davis's son just mentioning LA would welcome them, it seems like a high probability...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker August 15th 2014, 7:08 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I can see the Raiders going to LA, its been a rumor for awhile now, plus with Davis's son just mentioning LA would welcome them, it seems like a high probability...

nice sig. I was checking that out earlier.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 15th 2014, 7:56 pm

LA needs a team and the Raiders have been there before and they have fans there. Gotta happen.

Who the fuck wants a London team. We see west coast teams struggle with going to the east coast, can you imagine seeing fucking a london team or what ever coming across the pond or having SF or Seattle going to the UK. stupid.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 15th 2014, 8:22 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I can see the Raiders going to LA, its been a rumor for awhile now, plus with Davis's son just mentioning LA would welcome them, it seems like a high probability...

nice sig. I was checking that out earlier.

Yeah it's prob the funniest thing I've heard him say yet since joining the team. Wish we would have drafted this guy outright...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum