Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Sticky THIS Shit!!!

+3
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sticky THIS Shit!!! Empty Sticky THIS Shit!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 23rd 2015, 2:16 am

im just so sick and tired of the team that will NOT be mentioned in this Post, this team has been CAUGHT red handed at least 3 TIMES!!! and they have gotten away with no more than a slap on the fucking wrist!!!...

1. The _______ were caught taping a "walkthru" BEFORE the Superbowl against the Rams..that is ILLEGAL!!!! the ______ basically got ALL they ever needed to defend and conquer thier Nemisis in that game ( and they did )

2. The Tuck Rule ..seriously? no explanation needed, just watch ANY replay..it WAS a FUMBLE

3. SpyGate...having a "ringer" in the stands taping the pitiful Jets playcall signals so they could gain an advantage..truly PATHETIC!!!

4. DEFLATE-GATE...in a COLD RAINY DAY matchup in the AFC Championship game VS the Colts, the FUCKING _______ purposely and intentionally had THIER ballboys DEFLATE the usable footballs that thier team could use, they didnt give a FUCK about the NFL RULES that say they MUST be between this pounds of pressure and that..THEY CHEATED!!! THEY gave thier QB an advantage in that AWFUL RAINY WEATHER for him to be able to grip the football just a little bit better than anyone else on the field...with that being said, I agree with brady in that with weather considerations I would rather throw a ball i can GRIP than throw one that was slippery like the one Andrew Luck would have to do..thats CHEATING!!!

...the team I am talking about will NEVER be referred to as thier original name..they are FOREVER and ALWAYS

The ....

Sticky THIS Shit!!! Deflatriots
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Sticky THIS Shit!!! Empty Re: Sticky THIS Shit!!!

Post  MaddMatter January 23rd 2015, 10:16 am

They've gone to 6 Super Bowls in the last 14 years, that's almost half the fucking Super Bowls.

You're jealous.
I'm jealous
The whole NFL is jealous.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 23rd 2015, 1:11 pm

MaddMatter wrote:They've gone to 6 Super Bowls in the last 14 years, that's almost half the fucking Super Bowls.

You're jealous.
I'm jealous

I wonder what other rules they have broken along the way...we just dont know about them..I mean, who would have thought they would stoop as low as deflating the balls? an asterik needs to be next to each and every one of the superbowl appearances
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 23rd 2015, 4:14 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:They've gone to 6 Super Bowls in the last 14 years, that's almost half the fucking Super Bowls.

You're jealous.
I'm jealous

I wonder what other rules they have broken along the way...we just dont know about them..I mean, who would have thought they would stoop as low as deflating the balls? an asterik needs to be next to each and every one of the superbowl appearances
I hope your joking

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 23rd 2015, 7:09 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

You're jealous.
I'm jealous

I hope your joking

for as dumb of an issue as this is, I do believe they should be punished but nothing like brady suspended or belichick suspended. Fine brady, fire the ball boy or equipment manager, and maybe take a draft pick. Boom, done. Everyone gets punished top down.

99% of football happens without the ball in someone's hands. the fact balls were 2 pounds under the regulation isn't that big of a deal, the fact 11 balls were AT LEAST 2 lbs under and 1 was under but by less, it something to say, "hey, you know the rules, don't be dicks"

Is this filming practice? no
Is this filming signs? no
Is this tonya harting sending a goon to hurt the competition? no

It's a minor offense. This is selling a loose cigarette or something.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 23rd 2015, 7:40 pm

3 things and I'm done on this issue,

1. Cold weather. Hot-Expand, Cold-Retract, basic science.

2. Tom Brady first half (with deflated balls) 11-21 95 Yards, 1TD, 1 INT
2nd half (with properly inflated balls) 12-14 131 Yards 2 TD 

3. Why isn't the center getting any heat? This was a backup center. Doesn't the center snap the ball every play? Maybe it was the centers idea?

As for punishment, maybe a small fine, and if any draft pick it should be a 7th rounder

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 23rd 2015, 7:53 pm

They should be shot by a firing squad at halftime. Just joking but I'm assuming when a pitcher doctors a baseball that is just a minor offense and not worthy of any sort of suspension. When a player takes PEDs or adderal he is actually at a competitive advantage but for some reason Ngata served a 4 game suspension. Why?? Deflating a football 2 pounds is at least 10% less than the required amount. It provides better grip for not only the QB but the ballcarrier(fumbles) and its easier to catch passes especially in the cold. But all this is not a competitive advantage so just slap them on the wrist and lets get on with it.

Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 24th 2015, 9:57 pm

MaddMatter wrote:3 things and I'm done on this issue,

3. Why isn't the center getting any heat? This was a backup center. Doesn't the center snap the ball every play? Maybe it was the centers idea?

As for punishment, maybe a small fine, and if any draft pick it should be a 7th rounder

Dude, the cold does not make a ball inflated to drop 2 lbs of pressure and what the hell about the colts footballs?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 24th 2015, 10:29 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Dude, the cold does not make a ball inflated to drop 2 lbs of pressure and what the hell about the colts footballs?
I don't know how much was deflated or anything, because, I honestly don't give a fuck about this whole "story"

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 24th 2015, 11:15 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

I don't know how much was deflated or anything, because, I honestly don't give a fuck about this whole "story"

American logic

"I don't know enough so I will make shit up to back my reasoning for something I don't care about enough"

It isn't that big of a story but it's a story that may impact the NFL, the super bowl, and Brady/Belichick
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 25th 2015, 12:18 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

American logic

"I don't know enough so I will make shit up to back my reasoning for something I don't care about enough"

It isn't that big of a story but it's a story that may impact the NFL, the super bowl, and Brady/Belichick
Not that big of a story? Didn't it lead off on every news station?
I can't even go on PFT right now because all it is is something new on this shit.
It's stupid how much coverage this crap is getting.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 25th 2015, 12:26 am

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

American logic

Not that big of a story? Didn't it lead off on every news station?
I can't even go on PFT right now because all it is is something new on this shit.
It's stupid how much coverage this crap is getting.
I should have said not a big deal. It is a big story but it isn't a big deal. The incident alone will impact the NFL though and it's going to cause some shit. What that shit is, who knows.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 25th 2015, 12:41 am

why couldnt it had been the Raiders or some OTHER team? ..WHY is it ALWAYS the DeFlatriots that are "bending" the rules to the point there has to be a discussion about it? ...this isnt the 1st time this team has tried some fancy bullshit while 31 other teams are accomadating the system.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 25th 2015, 1:13 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:why couldnt it had been the Raiders or some OTHER team? ..WHY is it ALWAYS the DeFlatriots that are "bending" the rules to the point there has to be a discussion about it? ...this isnt the 1st time this team has tried some fancy bullshit while 31 other teams are accomadating the system.

not to take their side but there were incidents during the year where treatment of the balls were deemed unfair like the Vikings heating balls or something. I think because this is the AFC championship and the patriots, it is deemed a larger story than if it were anyone else.

Let's say the broncos did this against the colts and it came out after that to help manning throw better they deflated the balls and they still lost by the same score, everything.

Would people be talking about it the same way? would they see it as cheating? would they say manning should be suspended?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 25th 2015, 1:59 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:why couldnt it had been the Raiders or some OTHER team? ..WHY is it ALWAYS the DeFlatriots that are "bending" the rules to the point there has to be a discussion about it? ...this isnt the 1st time this team has tried some fancy bullshit while 31 other teams are accomadating the system.

not to take their side but there were incidents during the year where treatment of the balls were deemed unfair like the Vikings heating balls or something. I think because this is the AFC championship and the patriots, it is deemed a larger story than if it were anyone else.

Let's say the broncos did this against the colts and it came out after that to help manning throw better they deflated the balls and they still lost by the same score, everything.

Would people be talking about it the same way? would they see it as cheating? would they say manning should be suspended?

everything you said was hypothetical...the FACTS state the DeFlatriots used deflated footballs in a actual game with bad weather/rain...gave them a VERY distinct advantage in my eyes...dude, i played football at almost every level from the age of 5 and I grew up in NY with bad weather...balls lost air in a cold snap but it took an entire night for that to happen....i played yard ball, my football deflated too, but NOT within a 3 hour time frame when the temp went from 56 degrees to 51 degrees...it deflATED WHEN IT WENT FROM 51 DEGREES TO 19
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 25th 2015, 8:23 am

Regardless of who did it/has done it, I still think punishment needs to be enforced. I don't go for cheating, if you can't play by the rules then you don't deserve the victory. Now they haven't came out with any findings yet, but when they do and if they do find they cheated, I'll be interested to hear what their punishment will be. I know it won't happen but I think if they did cheat, they should boot them out of the super bowl and put the colts in.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 25th 2015, 3:10 pm

All I know is I want to see a hammer beatdown. Hammer them in the 1st. Hammer in the 2nd. Hammer them in the 3rd. Hammer them in the 4th. 45-10 HAWKS. NO TO THE CHEATRIOTS. That will be lesson well enough. They are never gonna be able to rid themselves of the doubt. Thats punishment enough!! Draft picks,suspensions for next year will all be too late imo. Let them just live with their shame.

Tbh I really feel bad for the 95% of the Patriots team that actually earned everything they fought for and I also feel for the fans who most of don't condone cheating.

I'm officially saying I'm done with this subject. Its all about the game from now on or if a decision comes down.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 25th 2015, 8:57 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 26th 2015, 2:42 pm

Sorry I had to make one more post on this but if you got the time you guys gotta check this article out bout fumbles. Since 2007 when the new ball handling rules actually came into effect the Patriots were off the charts on fumble prevention. Deflated footballs or just plain good ball security? Idk.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-prevention-of-fumbles-is-nearly-impossible
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 26th 2015, 6:35 pm

Willbacker wrote:Sorry I had to make one more post on this but if you got the time you guys gotta check this article out bout fumbles. Since 2007 when the new ball handling rules actually came into effect the Patriots were off the charts on fumble prevention. Deflated footballs or just plain good ball security? Idk.

http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-prevention-of-fumbles-is-nearly-impossible

makes sense, if the balls have ben deflated so the QB gets a better grip, I guess the HB would have a better grip too...fucking cheaters
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 26th 2015, 10:24 pm

heres a pic of Blount scoring a td vs the Colts..is it just me or does his thumb look to be penetrating the ball a little bit more than usual, considering the wet weather and all...looks like his "playful" grasp has definetly indented the ball...HMMMM, wet cold weather and defalted ball makes very easy to grab, especially with one hand vs a hard ass slippery football, dont ya think?

Sticky THIS Shit!!! ?m=02&d=20150121&t=2&i=1018364818&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=LYNXMPEB0K0P8
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 26th 2015, 11:05 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres a pic of Blount scoring a td vs the Colts..is it just me or does his thumb look to be penetrating the ball a little bit more than usual, considering the wet weather and all...looks like his "playful" grasp has definetly indented the ball...HMMMM, wet cold weather and defalted ball makes very easy to grab, especially with one hand vs a hard ass slippery football, dont ya think?

Sticky THIS Shit!!! ?m=02&d=20150121&t=2&i=1018364818&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=LYNXMPEB0K0P8

Sticky THIS Shit!!! Giphy

How about we all just shut the fuck up and focus on important shit like who's the hottest cheerleader in the Pro Bowl or whether or not The Day After Tomorrow is happening in New York today
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 27th 2015, 8:50 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres a pic of Blount scoring a td vs the Colts..is it just me or does his thumb look to be penetrating the ball a little bit more than usual, considering the wet weather and all...looks like his "playful" grasp has definetly indented the ball...HMMMM, wet cold weather and defalted ball makes very easy to grab, especially with one hand vs a hard ass slippery football, dont ya think?

Sticky THIS Shit!!! Giphy

How about we all just shut the fuck up and focus on important shit like who's the hottest cheerleader in the Pro Bowl or whether or not The Day After Tomorrow is happening in New York today

Yeah its an ugly situation. And we already know the hottest chick is the Falcons chick. lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 27th 2015, 3:34 pm

So Kraft wants an apology from the NFL if there are no findings LOL. I've never seen an organization on such a high horse in my life. Apology for what? Investigating? For doing their job to find out what really happened? This is such a joke right now lol.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 27th 2015, 5:02 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:So Kraft wants an apology from the NFL if there are no findings LOL. I've never seen an organization on such a high horse in my life. Apology for what? Investigating? For doing their job to find out what really happened? This is such a joke right now lol.
I heard what he had to say a little bit and I agree with him though.

It reminds me of Vilma and his defamation case against Goodell.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum