Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Fuck the NFL

5 posters

Go down

Fuck the NFL  Empty Fuck the NFL

Post  MaddMatter December 4th 2015, 2:45 am

Let me start by saying, I have never been so fucking pissed off after a game in my life.

But after, what is it now, 2.5/3 hours of "cooling down" I've come to the conclusion, that the NFL is rigged.

Yes I know the Lions suck. (6 points in 3 quarters amiright?)

We all know officiating is a joke, no one knows what a catch is and that we like to ship our product overseas to people who don't give a fuck about the sport, talk about player safety yet play 3 games in 11 days and still have an inactive list (what the hell is the inactive list for anyway?) and want to push for an 18 game schedule when only like 6 teams have a winning record out of 32.

There are many many many things wrong with the NFL. But I just realized, That the NFL is fucking rigged. No one will convince me otherwise. It took me the whole 2.5/3 hours to realize this.

Vegas line for Packers Lions, Pack favored by 3.5. After the events that transpired, GB wins by 4? I don't know about you guys and frankly I don't care, but I think it's AWFULLY fishy to see an untimed down gift pray to god play beat the Vegas spread.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Fuck the NFL  Empty Re: Fuck the NFL

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 4th 2015, 7:11 am

MaddMatter wrote:Let me start by saying, I have never been so fucking pissed off after a game in my life.

But after, what is it now, 2.5/3 hours of "cooling down" I've come to the conclusion, that the NFL is rigged.

We all know officiating is a joke, no one knows what a catch is and that we like to ship our product overseas to people who don't give a fuck about the sport, talk about player safety yet play 3 games in 11 days and still have an inactive list (what the hell is the inactive list for anyway?) and want to push for an 18 game schedule when only like 6 teams have a winning record out of 32.

There are many many many things wrong with the NFL. But I just realized, That the NFL is fucking rigged. No one will convince me otherwise. It took me the whole 2.5/3 hours to realize this.

Vegas line for Packers Lions, Pack favored by 3.5. After the events that transpired, GB wins by 4? I don't know about you guys and frankly I don't care, but I think it's AWFULLY fishy to see an untimed down gift pray to god play beat the Vegas spread.

i been saying this for a while now..im not sure if every game is rigged BUT i will say that most of them are, especially those games that make u scratch your head about the odds
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 4th 2015, 10:06 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Let me start by saying, I have never been so fucking pissed off after a game in my life.

i been saying this for a while now..im not sure if every game is rigged BUT i will say that most of them are, especially those games that make u scratch your head about the odds

I'm done, the NFL want's the money making teams in the playoffs and they will keep the rulebook as it is because every cause is judgemental. They keep the rulebook open for interpretation just so things like this can happen. Dallas, Seattle and now Green Bay have all benefited from a HUGE officials blunder against the Lions this year alone.

Teams like the Lions, Jets, Browns, Bills, they will never be winners because that doesn't fit the NFLs agenda.

Now should the Lions have given up a huge lead at home like that? Hell no, but I'm not going to ignore the fact that GB had the refs in their pocket all night. There was at least one maybe 2 (couldn't tell on the second) where the Lions had defensive pass interference and it was a bogus call. Hell GB even held on the hail mary, but of course its a hail mary so they NEVER throw flags on that.

I know it will "ruin the game" but how'd the "reviewing penalties" go in the CFL Hurp? From the few games I watched it seemed like it was tremendous help.

Fuck the rigged NFL, Fuck Goodell, Fuck Blandino. I'm done watching this year. My Sundays are now free.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 4th 2015, 6:39 pm

Me and another guy I worked with (a Steelers fan), always used to tell each other it was rigged. Its getting pretty obvious if you ask me. Its also kind of funny lol. Especially when you look at these "story-lines" the media creates. You can kind of tell who will win just by the way the media spins it. I'll almost go as far to say the Ravens SB win was rigged if you ask me. Look at it, Ray Lewis was retiring this year, what better way and better storyline than to have a future canton inductee and one of the greatest linebackers to play the game, go out on top?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 5th 2015, 11:31 am

I knew there would be a pissed off reaction after the game and rightfully so but you guys have taken it to another level. NOBODY thought during regular speed that that was a facemask?? You could only tell for sure at frame by frame speed and yes a thumb did slide and catch the side of the helmet which caused Rodgers head to turn but by NFL rules this is not a facemask.

Now I'm hearing its rigged cuz of the spread. Ok lets say the NFL wanted the Packers to win so they tell the refs to make sure of it and on the hailmary they're gonna throw a pass interference flag regardless of what happens then what the Pack gets the ball at the 2 with another untimed down. What are the Pack gonna do go for the td? I don't think so they'd take the FG. Well guess what THAT WOULD ALTER THE SPREAD AGAIN. No the Lions just didn't make a play at the end and the defensive player that "facemasked" Rodgers should never had his hands anywhere close to the helmet.

As for the Ravens SB run it was not rigged in any way.

The big problem is what the hell is going on with this replay place that's in NY or wherever. Concussion protacalls are not being issued and has anybody heard this place call down on any game and say hey this call is not right. What are they there for and what good are they really doing?? I thought this was in place to back the referees with all their high tech stuff that they got. Its been a failure and imo Blandino should be fired. I think every flag under 2 minutes should be more aggresivly watched and acted upon becuz theres been too many outcomes of games decided by bad/false penalties and the Lions aren't the only one the Ravens got jobbed in the Jax game cuz an illegal formation should have been called.
This is the major problem and it needs fixed pronto and they also need to get their rules cut and dry and have no gray areas.

Last edited by Willbacker on December 5th 2015, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed ravens statement since I thought it was too harsh)
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 6th 2015, 1:50 pm

Willbacker wrote:I knew there would be a pissed off reaction after the game and rightfully so but you guys have taken it to another level. NOBODY thought during regular speed that that was a facemask?? You could only tell for sure at frame by frame speed and yes a thumb did slide and catch the side of the helmet which caused Rodgers head to turn but by NFL rules this is not a facemask.

Now I'm hearing its rigged cuz of the spread. Ok lets say the NFL wanted the Packers to win so they tell the refs to make sure of it and on the hailmary they're gonna throw a pass interference flag regardless of what happens then what the Pack gets the ball at the 2 with another untimed down. What are the Pack gonna do go for the td? I don't think so they'd take the FG. Well guess what THAT WOULD ALTER THE SPREAD AGAIN. No the Lions just didn't make a play at the end and the defensive player that "facemasked" Rodgers should never had his hands anywhere close to the helmet.

The big problem is what the hell is going on with this replay place that's in NY or wherever. Concussion protacalls are not being issued and has anybody heard this place call down on any game and say hey this call is not right. What are they there for and what good are they really doing?? I thought this was in place to back the referees with all their high tech stuff that they got. Its been a failure and imo Blandino should be fired. I think every flag under 2 minutes should be more aggresivly watched and acted upon becuz theres been too many outcomes of games decided by bad/false penalties and the Lions aren't the only one the Ravens got jobbed in the Jax game cuz an illegal formation should have been called.
This is the major problem and it needs fixed pronto and they also need to get their rules cut and dry and have no gray areas.

I'm not saying factually it was, Idk, it just seemed too good and sort of planned (with the whole lead up and retirement and such), I'm glad they won though don't get me wrong Very Happy
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 6th 2015, 3:44 pm

I've just lost the love I used to have for the NFL honestly. I don't think it has as much to do with the Cowboys frustrations as much as the shit just gets old after a while, it seems like it's less about how good your team is and more about how lucky you get with the refs and avoiding injuries. I can't even get excited when my team makes a big play anymore, I just sit there and say ok where's the flag I know that couldn't of happened without the refs finding something to take it back. Maybe it's just me getting older and more cynical lol but I'm definitely no where near as dedicated a fan or follower of the NFL as when I first started watching and I couldn't get enough, it seems like watching a game now is more of a test of how frustrated I can get before I finally just turn the game off.

ccdog

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 6th 2015, 11:14 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:I knew there would be a pissed off reaction after the game and rightfully so but you guys have taken it to another level. NOBODY thought during regular speed that that was a facemask?? You could only tell for sure at frame by frame speed and yes a thumb did slide and catch the side of the helmet which caused Rodgers head to turn but by NFL rules this is not a facemask.

I'm not saying factually it was, Idk, it just seemed too good and sort of planned (with the whole lead up and retirement and such), I'm glad they won though don't get me wrong Very Happy

Rays last ride will end in Denver. I rememeber that one reporter I forget her name wrote that and I just think a lot of things came together and that was one hell of a season. It just seems like when we're underdogs is when we step up.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ December 6th 2015, 11:19 pm

Ravens SB wasnt rigged, just like Ray Lewis' trial
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 8th 2015, 5:03 pm

ccdog wrote:I've just lost the love I used to have for the NFL honestly. I don't think it has as much to do with the Cowboys frustrations  as much as the shit just gets old  after a while, it seems like it's less about how good your team is and more about how lucky you get with the refs and avoiding injuries. I can't even get excited when my team makes a big play anymore, I just sit there and say ok where's the flag I know that couldn't of happened without the refs finding something to take it back. Maybe it's just me getting older and more cynical lol but I'm definitely  no where near as dedicated a fan or follower of the NFL as when I first started watching and I couldn't get enough, it seems like watching a game now is more of a test of how frustrated I can get before I finally just turn the game off.

I agree 100%. It sucks going to games and seeing Calvin get a huge catch, but you have to wait to cheer to see if there was a flag or not.

And CC you hit it. NFL wants to go to 18 games. But we can barely get kickers to stay healthy for 16. 18 game schedule and we will literally be watching Super Bowls with a bunch of undrafted rookie free agents because everyone is hurt. And you could kiss any wild card team succeeding goodbye.

I'm fucking 24 years old and I feel like my NFL Watching experience has already peaked. Between the NFL being a poor product, shitty officiating, hundreds of hours of commercials, over seas games, Sunday, Monday, Thursday, hell even Saturday games. The NFL seems more like a job than it does a hobby now.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum